|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
A luminous and spacious mid-century modern estate designed to bring forth a heavenly haven for family, friends and corporate retreat attendees to congregate and unwind in the desert sun.
Freshly renovated, the 3,800 sq. foot house sits on 1/3 of an acre and boasts ultimate serenity, privacy, spectacular panoramic mountain views and harmonious indoor-outdoor living area.
This luxurious mid-century modern property is fully revamped & re-built from the finest of materials and craftsmanship.
• Luminous, vaulted-ceiling grand entrance, living room & dining room with gas fireplace
• Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors merge indoor & outdoor space from virtually every area of the home
• Four spacious bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms
• Voluminous 850-square-foot master suite embellished with private office, living room, oversized sliding glass doors opens to pool, spacious custom walk-in closet, private bath area w/heated floors, oversized double-headed & rain-bath shower, double-sided sink, multi-person Jacuzzi Tub, floor-to-ceiling exotic stone detailing, glamorous crystal chandelier, and stand-alone AV system--equipped with 52- inch TV, Blue Ray Player, Apple TV, Cable Service, Sonos and in-ceiling speakers in master bedroom and master bathroom
• Each additional bedroom suite features Blue Ray DVD Player, a 40-inch TV, cable service
• Smoked-glass pocket doors lead to private multimedia room equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual system: 52-inch TV, surround sound, Blue Ray DVD, Apple TV, cable service, Sonos, central iPod docking station allowing music to flow through entire house, Wi-Fi capability for entire property, and computer hook-up capability (i.e. DJ station)
• Common rooms (kitchen, family room & bar den) equipped with in-ceiling speakers and pool is surrounded by four pairs of in-ceiling speakers
• Digital Jandy Pool, Spa and Misting Control System for pool & spa area and Lutron Lighting System with preset scenes for the property
• Sun-filled chef’s kitchen quarters equipped with new high-end appliances (sub-zero refrigerator, mini ‘fridge for drinks, double-wall oven, stove, dishwasher), comprehensive cooking appliances & utensils (plate ware, glassware, etc.)
• 8-person dining table adjacent to giant sliding glass doors that harmoniously opens to the poolside area
• Secluded bar den with wine cooler, cozy sitting cove
• Poolside retreat boasts kidney-shaped pool, upscale lounge chairs, multi-function Jacuzzi, covered dining area equipped with misters, fire pit with seating, mini garden of lemon & lime topiaries, and 8-hole mini-golf putting green
• Laundry room with washer & dryer
• 2-car garage and 2 additional covered parking spaces
• Alarm system
• Walking distance to grocery stores and coffee shops; 5-minute drive to downtown Palm Springs; 20-minute drive to designer outlet mall; adjacent to numerous desert golf courses. Ultimate desert oasis for family & friend’s getaway, corporate retreats or magazine photo shoots.
My family and I rented this house for Christmas and New Years. There were five of us altogether, my children all being in their twenties. It did not disappoint in any way. The arrangement of the house was perfect, giving us all the privacy we needed with comfortable beds and beautiful bathrooms. The kitchen was large and stocked with all the necessary amenities to cook a meal and enjoy it at the dining table inside or the table outside. It was nice having the space to all relax on the sectional in the media room and watch a movie.The great room with the fireplace and the bar room were also nice gathering spaces. Loved everything about the outdoor space too! The pool, hot tub and fire pit were to die for. Did I mention the citrus trees and the putting green? The owners put a lot of thought into the planning of this house, making it perfect for an indoor/outdoor vacation. They went above and beyond to make our stay extra special. The short drive or easy walk into the heart of Palm Springs was the icing on the cake. It was a magical Christmas being in Palm Springs and staying at this beautiful property. Don't miss out and book today!
Two families shared this property over a long weekend and we all wished we could've stayed longer! The house is arranged in 2 luxurious wings, each with multiple bedrooms, complete baths, and beautiful furnishings. The wings meet in the middle of the house, where a large great room, media room, and kitchen create a perfect gathering space.
That's just the interior...the property also has a swimming pool, spa, fire pit, BBQ, and even a putting green! We found the property perfect for an indoor/outdoor relaxing vacation. Our families have preteens and teenagers, and all ages found something to enjoy.
The property is located in the heart of Palm Springs, a quick drive or even a nice walk to local shops, restaurants, and activities.
This is one of the most amazing houses we have stayed in, and we are all incredibly happy that we found this rental. Perhaps the best part of our experience were the house owners. We found them to be friendly, hospitable, very accommodating, and helpful. I highly recommend this property, and hope your stay here will be as enjoyable as ours was.
We rented this house for a desert getaway with some friends. Everything about the house was absolutely fantastic. The house is super modern and clean. We especially enjoyed lounging around the pool. The house includes a pool, spa, covered shade structure with misters, and a firepit for star gazing. The mini putting green was an added bonus. The house is fully furnished and sleeps up to 8 people with very comfortable beds. The media room has full surround sound, large flat screen tv, a spacious sofa for a large group.
The location is perfect, walking distance to various bars and restaurants. Close proximity to grocery stores and Starbucks.
Can't wait to come back again. I would highly recommend staying here.
We rented this house for Coachella weekend 1 and had the most amazing stay. The house is exceptional, beautifully finished and so centrally located. The place is wonderful and airy, with really stylish furnishings and all the amenities you could think of. Perfect for hanging out by the pool (or in the hot tub) with a music system throughout the house and outside. We spent most of the day hanging out in the house, and the seven of us had loads of personal space as well as a great time pool side. The house is like something you would see in a design magazine, with views of the mountains from the pool. There's also a mini golf course! (Fun.) It's only a few blocks from the main drag of Palm Springs for restaurants and bars at night, with a supermarket, pharmacy, wine store at the end of the street. Dealing with the owners was really straightforward and they were incredible helpful and accommodating. I've already recommended the house to several friends in New York and will definitely be back next year! We LOVED it. Thanks again guys.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
2017 PEAK SEASON
Jan 4 2017 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning One-Time Fee||$350 + Tax|
|Pool & Spa Heating Daily||$80 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
*FOR FESTIVALS, HOLIDAYS, SPECIAL WEEKDAYS & WEEKENDS: "SPECIAL FEES/RATES" WILL APPLY (for example (but not limited to) Modernism Week, Coachella Festivals, Stagecoach Festivals, Spring Break Holiday, Memorial Day,
4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Winter Break/Holiday & New Year's Holiday, etc.)
Additional "Damage Policy" Insurance will also need to be personally purchased by renter.
Due Immediately Upon Booking: Refundable Damage Deposit ($1,500)
Plus, Filled-Out & Signed Short-Term Rental Agreement.
Due 30 Days Prior To Arrival Date:
*Accomodation Fee For Time Period
*Extra Amenities/Luxury Fees
*Departure Cleaning Fee ($350)
*Extra Accidental Damage Insurance Policy-Mandatory ($99)
*City Tax (11.5%)
(EXCLUSIONS/SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES APPLY TO ALL ABOVE)