Located on the 6th floor of a beautiful building, this 190 sq.m non-smoking apartment will welcome you in a sophisticated and elegant atmosphere. Enjoy its huge 70 sqm living room, the gorgeous and fully equipped kitchen, the stunning master suite consists of a spacious bedroom, a roomy walk-in closet and an impressive bathroom with a luxurious 4 mq.s chromotherapia jacuzzi, the other room is nicely equipped with a confortable sofa bed. You’ll find a very roomy shower cubicle in the second bathroom.In the living room you will find 2 more confortable sofa beds. A dining area well organized for 8 persons dinner.
How to reach the apartment
From Stazione Centrale take the yellow line and stop at Duomo station. From there you can takethe red line to San Babila.
From Malpensa airport take the Malpensa Express and stop in Cadorna, from there we suggest you to take a taxi or take the metro red line to San Babila station.
From Linate Airport take the bus n.73 that will brings you to piazza San Babila, from there the flati s 5 minute walk.
Interaction with guests
We will welcome you in the best conditions with a person speaking , english, french, spanish or italian .
Please note that we offers our guests an efficient consiergerie service 24/24 with a dedicated phone number for every need during your stay.
Services on request bookable in advance:
Driver and from airport
Catering at home with also vegetarian vegan Kosher and hallal cuisine
Booking for shows and events
Extra cleaning during the stay
Coupon for access to the gym and spa.
Please note that the check-in is from 15.00 till 19.00 and the check-out form 9.00 till 11.00.
For request of late check in we will let you know if we can accept it.
We will request a contribution of :
Euro 20 euro till 10.00 pm
Euro 35 for 10.00 pm to 12.00 pm
Euro 50 from 00.00 am till 2.00 am
San Babila district is strategically located in the centre of Milano, Duomo cathedral is a few minutes far by walk and the zone has charm and personality. It’s a fashionable district, located few minutes far by walk from San Babila square and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the most famous and International shopping district of Milano. Discover the beauties of the historical centre of Milan with its shops and art gallery or just relax in the Palestro’s park to have a walk between nature and museum.
Milano most famous places
- The Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (international temporary exhibitions) and novecento (XXth century) museums.
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Gallerie d'Italia (XVIIIth & XIXth century museums).
- La Rinascente department store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
- The "quadrilatero della moda" (high-end fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The Cenacolo Vinciano museum , it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called "the Last Supper".
- La Triennale design and architecture exhibition gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and the Sempione Park
Few minutes far by walk from the red line that will connect you to the most famous place in Milan.
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Cinemas/movie theaters, Museums, Shopping, Sightseeing, Theaters
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: subject to dates
* Extra cost already included:
Towels included in the price
Bed linen included in the price
Cleaning included in the price