In the heart of Porta Romana ditrict, close to Metro station, a fascinating loft on two levels in one of the most typical district of Milan. The apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine, etc…) , a well furnished living area with confortable sofa bed, TV and dining table, a double bed room lit by large arched windows, bathroom equipped with washing machine and box shower. Going up glass staircase leads to a nice and cozy loft bedroom overlooking the living room. You will be very close to the yellow metro line Porta Romana station that can easily connect you to the historical center of Milan. The loft is easily reachable from the airports via Cadorna or Central Station.
How to reach the apartment
From Stazione Centrale take the yellow line and stop at Porta Romana station.
From Malpensa airport take the Malpensa Express and stop in Cadorna, from there we suggest you to take a taxi or take the metro red line to Duomo station, here you can take the yellow line to reach Porta Romana station.
From Linate Airport take the bus n.73 that will brings you to piazza San Babila, from here you can take the yellow line at Duomo station (5 minutes walk from San Babila) to Porta Romana station.
Interaction with guests
We will welcome you in the best conditions with a person speaking , english, french, spanish or italian .
Please note that we offers our guests an efficient consiergerie service 24/24 with a dedicated phone number for every need during your stay.
Services on request bookable in advance:
Driver and from airport
Catering at home with also vegetarian vegan Kosher and hallal cuisine
Booking for shows and events
Extra cleaning during the stay
Coupon for access to the gym and spa.
Please note that the check-in is from 15.00 till 19.00 and the check-out form 9.00 till 11.00.
For request of late check in we will let you know if we can accept it.
We will request a contribution of :
Euro 20 euro till 10.00 pm
Euro 35 for 10.00 pm to 12.00 pm
Euro 50 from 00.00 am till 2.00 am
From the apartment you can easily reach the centre of Milan by walking through this really interesting district, where you can find beautiful place to visit.
Porta Romana is an area full of typical Milanese restaurants and in ten minutes with the metro you can reach the historical centre of Milan to walk for museum or for shopping.
Milano most famous places
- The Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (international temporary exhibitions) and novecento (XXth century) museums.
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Gallerie d'Italia (XVIIIth & XIXth century museums).
- La Rinascente department store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
- The "quadrilatero della moda" (high-end fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The Cenacolo Vinciano museum , it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called "the Last Supper".
- La Triennale design and architecture exhibition gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and the Sempione Park
The nearest metro is Porta Romana yellow line. "2 stops from Duomo station
Tram 9 that does all the rounds of the city.
At 10 minutes from Terme di Milano, well known spa
A 20-minute walk from the Duomo
A 10-minute walk from the waterway.
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Cinemas/movie theaters, Museums, Shopping, Sightseeing
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: subject to dates
* Extra cost already included:
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price