|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. Okaloosa Island Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals. Snorkeling and Dolphin Cruise available March-Oct and Water Park is available Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. Proximity to the beach on gorgeous Okaloosa Island!
3. Amenities! Beachside Swimming Pool, grill/picnic area and tennis courts!
4. Just 2 miles to the Boardwalk where you can get a bite, catch up on some shopping or let the kids play on the beach playground!
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Fish off the Okaloosa Island Pier or catch a show at the Gulfarium which also offers a dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*Some of the buildings at Emerald Isle are currently undergoing construction- Fall2016.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1100 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This fifth floor unit is beautifully decorated, with amazing views of the gulf that can be seen from the back to the front of the condo.
The bedroom has a comfy king sized bed with its own sliding glass door to the balcony. There are two twin beds in the guest room, so this wonderful condo sleeps 4!
There is a well equipped kitchen that will make your stay feel like home.The dining room is open to the living room, so the chef can mingle with the group. The kitchen has a great open counterspace with bar stools - perfect for snacking!
The Emerald Isle complex is situated right on the beach on gorgeous Okaloosa Island! Northern view is of the Sound- part of the Intercoastal Waterway, overlooking yachts,fishing craft, and beach homes. The beachside pool is spectacular with a handy ramp down to the beach for easy access. The pool area has plenty of lounge chairs and a picnic area complete with grills for a juicy steak on a balmy night.
Emerald Isle is located near an array of dining possibilities at the boardwalk nearby, loads of options in Fort Walton Beach or in the busy harbor area of Destin, which is just a short 10 minute ride. Visit the Gulfarium, a marine adventure park, with dolphin and sea lion shows or head into Destin to visit Big Kahuna's Water Park. Fish off the pier at Okaloosa, or try your hand at the array of watersports in the area. There's something for everyone, so pull out your calendar & start planning your trip!
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Coastal Outfitters for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from Pino Gelato. When day turns to night, Al’s Beach Club is our premier club and burger bar. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
The location was great. We were close to restaurants. Close to Destin for the seafood festival. Easy access to the beach. Great view from the balcony and very relaxing. Would stay there again.
This place awesome!! My wife, daughter and I really enjoyed our stay. We were a little concerned about the building bc it was a little run down but the condo was amazing, took our breath away. The view was awesome!! We were able to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner to ocean front view. The kitchen was fully stocked and had so much space to lounge around. We were also able to walk to the beach!!!!! I will definitely book this condo again.