Immaculate Rancher, Golf Community, 3pools, Racquet Courts(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Welcome to your single level home located in the quiet, safe, family community of Johnson Ranch. Everything is here waiting for you to come and enjoy the lovely Arizona sunshine. Relax and take a load off in our tastefully decorated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2150 sq. foot home.
Walk in the front door and find your first spacious living room where you can sit and play board games, a game of cards or just sit back and relax on a comfortable chair while others are watching TV in the family room.
Just past the combined living-room/formal dining area (seat 10), you will find a library, stocked with books and two leather recliners whereby to sit and enjoy your favorite literature or electronic device.
Continue on to discover the second living area, an open concept kitchen/family room, with views to the back patio which houses a gas BBQ for grilling.`
A spacious completely equipped kitchen makes cooking a pleasure. Complete with bright fiesta style dishes, glassware, cookware, utensils, new double-door fridge with filtered water/ice machine, microwave, dishwasher and small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, popcorn maker).
A round table and chairs and two bar stools snug up to the bar height island in the kitchen area making for a casual eating and entertaining area.
The Family Room:
The family room holds a full size leather sofa and chair with two large ottomans for relaxing and enjoying the 52 inch HD Flat Screen TV with Cable TV. There’s also a DVD/Blueray Player, with USB Port, so you can watch the latest movies or anything else you care to enjoy.
For the music lovers there is an iPod/iPhone docking station.
House also supplies secure broadband wireless internet access.
New washer/dryer/iron and ironing board, with indoor/outdoor drying rack.
There are 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6 comfortably. (linens supplied)
~ Master Bedroom with king bed (sleeps 2), brand new furniture (2 dressers) - en suite bath with double sinks, soaker tub, separate shower, separate toilet room and spacious walk-in closet.
~ Second Bedroom with double-height queen air bed (sleeps 2).
~ Third Bedroom with double-height queen air bed (sleeps 2).
Bathrooms: (towels supplied)
~ Master en suite bathroom: soaker tub, shower, double sinks, towels and walk in closet.
~ Main Bathroom: Full bathroom with shower/tub combo.
Two car garage with remote.
Family home: children welcome. An immaculate home which has recently been completely redone and outfitted with all new furniture. This is a NON-Smoking, NON-pet home.
This home has everything you need for a relaxing get away. Here is some initial info that might be useful!
Johnson Ranch - Why stay here?
If you’re active you’ll love Johnson Ranch. There are lots of great amenities. If you desire to simply relax, then this is also the spot!
- This Community is surrounded by an 18 hole Champion Golf Course with reasonable fees; as well, there are more than a dozen additional courses within a thirty minute travel radius. Another option is to use the nine hole executive course at Johnson Ranch to sharpen your short game.
- We have 3 public pools and spas, heated during the winter season.
- There are Tennis Courts, Volley Ball Courts, and Basketball Courts, whichever one courts your fancy. ;)
- Johnson Ranch has several ramadas with Bar-B-Qs for cookouts and picnics. Each ramada has a playground for the children.
- There is a wonderful fishing pond for all the young at heart to see what you can catch and release.
- Terrific hiking at Thompson Park (San Tan Regional Park) is just down the road.
- Biking in this pristine, safe and quiet area is also fun.
Local Site Seeing:
- For just one of many site seeing trips in the area, take a ride up the Apache Trail in Apache Junction, stop at Goldmine Ghost Town for some fun then continue on to Canyon Lake. One of 4 beautiful desert lakes in the area. Go on past Canyon Lake to Historic Tortilla Flats. The main stop on the original Stage Coach Trail (The Apache Trail) coming into Mesa/Phoenix.
- Another outing would be to visit The Olive Mill at Coombs and Rittenhouse. Tour the mill and enjoy a great inexpensive lunch. They have an amazing array of flavored Olive Oils, wines, and gifts.
- Almost directly across the street on Rittenhouse is a wonderful farm. Schnepf Farms is a special place to take the whole family for a nearby outing ... variety of animals to enjoy, playgrounds, u-pick vegetables and fruit, fresh veggie market, bakery and restaurant, and kids of all ages will love riding the train.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to call, text or drop us an e-mail!
Member since: 2015
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The East Valley is well-known for golf and nature activities. There are many fantastic restaurants and shopping centres and indoor activities as well. You will never be bored!
Check out the guide that we have prepared just for you! At: http://bit.ly/1FcjX9J
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are a couple from British Columbia, Canada. While we love our homeland, we are equally blessed with our new USA home-away-from-home. The sunny weather in Arizona is irresistible, so when we aren't able to be in Arizona we invite you to make our lovely home your home-away-from-home! Enjoy!
Why San Tan Valley, AZ, USA:
Our home is located in a beautiful golfing community. The area is quiet, clean and safe. It is surrounded by mountain ranges and cotton fields. As hikers and runners we appreciate all that the area has to offer. Johnson Ranch is a taste of country life within mere minutes of plentiful shopping, restaurants and attractions. It is the perfect location for a marvellous get-away.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The moment we walked through the door we knew that this was the home for us! We love the openness of our home, the fact that it is all on one level and that there is lovely light shining through the many windows. The well manicured green spaces and flowers within the community add to its charm. The playground at the end of the street, the pools and hot tubs, racquet courts, fishing pond, etc, are all available for added fun and relaxation.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room 2
Family/TV Room 1
Family/TV Room 3
Guest Room 1 - Queen
Master Bedroom- King
Laundry Room - also drying rack, iron and ironing board
Beautiful back yard with flowering shrubs
Three large beautiful heated pools with hot tubs, tables, cabana, washrooms.
Desert beauty at doorstep! Hiking, biking, horseback riding - it's all here!
Living room 1
Family/TV Room 2
Family/TV Room 4
Guest Room 2 - Queen
Back Patio - 2 gravity lounge chairs, glider loveseat, hammock, BBQ
Gravity Loungers and Glider Love Seat
Pristine setting for golfing and pleasure, abundant green spaces and playgrounds
The best of shopping with view of San Tan Mountains in background.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.