If you’re looking for a cabin near Yellowstone, the Bears Den Cabin is a newly built/remodeled 2,200 square foot cabin that boasts MAGNIFICENT VIEWS while being located just 8 miles from the Yellowstone National Park West Entrance. This roomy 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath cabin easily sleeps 14 and includes all the amenities you need to enjoy your home away from home.
The Yellowstone area is a very diverse vacation destination. It is the perfect place to experience a memorable family vacation or a romantic getaway for two!
CABIN AMENITIES & FEATURES:
* All linens, soaps, paper goods & laundry detergent
* Full size kitchen stocked with everything you need
* All new stainless steel kitchen appliances
* Full size, front loading washer & dryer
* 40 foot covered porch with propane grill
* Gas fireplace
* Private parking
* Free WiFi & Cable
* Magnificent views!
* Modern, upscale, alpine inspired furnishings
* 55’ HD flat screen tv
* Pet Friendly
* Children Welcome (you can even request a highchair & pak-n-play)
* Large floor plan with plenty of room for everyone!
SPRING – SUMMER – FALL ACTIVITIES:
* Wildlife Viewing – of course!
* Sight-Seeing a plenty – world famous thermal features, epic mountain views, breath-taking waterfalls, picturesque rivers, scenic lakes & flowing meadows
* Ranger Led Hiking Tours within the park
* Guided Bus Tours – let them drive while you look
* Boating Tours on Yellowstone Lake
* Educational Demonstrations provided by the best park rangers
* Hiking – some of the world’s best hiking in & around Yellowstone for all skill levels
* Horseback Riding – in & around Yellowstone
* Canoeing & Kayaking
* Biking Trails
* Ziplining in West Yellowstone
* Rafting, Tubing & Paddle Boarding
* World Renowned Fly Fishing – with local outfitters to help you if you need it
* The Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center located in West Yellowstone
* Shopping & Dining in the town of West Yellowstone
* Even Golf & Tennis – in Island Park, Idaho just 12 miles away
* And Teton National Park is a doable day trip as well
* Cross-Country Skiing & Snow Shoeing – we have some of the country’s top rated trails with local guides available to outfit & teach you everything you need to know
* Snow Coach Tours – stay warmer while experiencing the park’s magnificent winter beauty
* Snowmobiling – bring your own or rent from one of the local outfitters
* Downhill skiing & snowboarding – the Big Sky Ski Resort is just 45 minutes away
(Our cancellation policy: Cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in deposit being forfeited, unless the cancelled dates can be filled.)