In a tourist town 3 km drive from the center of MOISSAC, enjoy the calm of the countryside. Excellent place to relax, you will find relaxation and tranquility, discreet neighborhood, not overlooked. You can watch Squirrel, deer, birds.
3 stars classification in the category tourist furniture (Tourist Development Agency of Tarn and Garonne) and announcement visible and registered on the website of the tourist office of intercommunal Moissac - Terre de Confluence. The house is labeled CLE VACANCES, 3 ears
Telephone: 05 63 04 76 36 or 06 07 62 27 48
- Entirely of even foot, the dwelling (88m2) understands a living room-dining room, a kitchen, 2 rooms, 1 room of bath, 1 independent TOILET and a cellar. The bathroom is spacious, easy to access, walk-in shower. The decoration is simple and neat. You will have for you alone, a large terrace, a balcony, a walled garden and a large area of greenery with trees where children and animals can frolic.
- Access and movement in the wheelchair house are easy for people with disabilities. Sensitized to the reception of handicapped persons, the owners will help you in the material organization of your stay.
- At your disposal, you will have a barbecue and a garden, to enjoy breakfast, meals outside, admire the sunsets in the valleys and the hills and three chairs sunbathing.
Pets are accepted free of charge. Wifi access, secured by a code, is free.
From the cottage, located at the top of a hill, you can if you want to go down in town, using a pedestrian path (about 20 minutes - about 1 km one way). You will follow, the crest of the hill. You admire a point of view plunging on MOISSAC, nestled between the slopes - last buttresses of Quercy - and the river of the TARN, with as far as the eye can see, the valley of GARONNE and TARN. In the distance you will imagine TOULOUSE, the pink city, which is less than an hour away.
- New house, well insulated and well heated in winter by central heating
- At your disposal you will have books and magazines about heritage and local history.
- GITE well equipped. After contacting the owner you will receive by mail the list of objects you may have during the stay and a detailed description of the house.
Payment by check, directly to the owner is accepted The AVERAGE PRICE is 38 € per night (35 € in low season, 44 € in summer). The linen and the cleaning service are optional with supplement. Do not hesitate to contact the owner, by mail or telephone for additional information.
- MOISSAC, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is famous all over the world for its Romanesque heritage (Cloister and Abbey Church) but also for its tasty grapes, Chasselas and City of the Righteous
- You will discover very varied landscapes where agriculture strongly shows its footprint
- Located on the path of SAINT JACQUES DE COMPOSTELLE, you can make many hikes, whether on foot or by bike, along the TARN, the canal DES DEUX MERS, at the confluence of TARN and GARONNE, in many medieval villages and bastides and on the paths of SAINT JACQUES DE COMPOSTELLE
- You can enjoy beautiful and delicious fruits, regional wines, find good restaurants and discover the local cuisine throughout the spring, summer and autumn.
You will visit museums, discover many beautiful villages of France (Auvillar, Saint Antonin Noble Val ...);
You can practice fishing, swimming, golf, go on boat trips on the Tarn, etc. according to your tastes.
- From MOISSAC, you can go to visit many tourist sites: Montauban, Cahors, St. Cirq Lapopie, Albi, the gorges of Aveyron, Auch ...
We wish you a pleasant stay in our city, whether at home or in another cozy nest.