|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
2 bedroom, 2 bath with garage parking (street parking is also available, but please read the signs) located in Koreatown/bordering Hancock Park. Conveniently located to Larchmont Village and The Grove.
2 beds and 1 sofa bed (sleeps 2) so comfortably accommodates up to 6 people.
Basic amenities provided:
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Wireless Internet
- Basic cable (no cable)
- Kitchen stocked with plates, cups, utensils, and a refrigerator
- Keurig machine
- Washer & dryer located on property (not in unit)
Please note 4 important details below. If these are major issues, you are more than welcome to book my other units (please message me for other locations):
* The unit is on the 2nd floor, but does not have an elevator. *
* The master bedroom faces Wilton, which is not a major street, but does get busy during rush hour and cars may occasionally speed by at night. If you're very sensitive to street noise, the 2nd bedroom is more quiet (does not face Wilton). *
* The unit has heating and air conditioning, but it is not central. There are 2 portable heaters, 2 portable fans in the close, and a very strong window a/c. The a/c quickly cools the living room and if the bedroom doors are left open, it will cool them too. The fans are not like regular fans that blow hot air, the air is cooler. *
* Twin air mattress can be provided upon request if someone doesn't want to share beds, but please do not exceed the number of guests allowed without first asking. I am frequently on the property so I will know if the number has been exceeded. *
* Large cars such as Lincoln Navigator (or anything bigger) will not fit in the parking spot because of height. However, there is plenty of street parking. Please message me for street parking instructions and restrictions. *
Languages spoken: English & Korean.
Close to everything that we wanted to visit. Host was very responsive with the requests/questions via email. Didn't have to pick up the phone. Room was clean. Noticed street noise at night, mainly from speeding cars.
The apartment was exactly as described, nothing too flashy but with all the basics covered and clean. Joanna was great with communication prior to our stay. The location is walking distance to lots of food options in Koreatown and groceries. We would happily stay again or recommend to friends.
Simple apartment, clean, & located in a great neighborhood. Neighborhood is safe and lots of restaurants nearby. Joanna was great with giving instructions and all.
Located in Koreatown and just a few minutes away from Larchmont Village.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
No loud noises between 10pm-8am.
No smoking on property. $50 will be deducted from security deposit if any smell is detected. No exceptions.
No drugs allowed (including marijuana, even if you have a medical card).
1 parking space available on property.
Please leave the apartment in the same condition you found it (dirty dishes should be placed in the sink, trash should be thrown away into the trash cans, and wet/dirty towels should be placed in the hamper).