About the property
- Condo500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
This is the newest offering from 'ZEN Properties'
**FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS and FREE BEACH CHAIRS / UMBRELLA**
* Hidden Beach Villas looks as it always has, a familiar and well-loved landmark along scenic 30-A. But when you open the front door to our home, nostalgia gives way to modern convenience and tranquil atmosphere. This peaceful second floor poolside unit has been completely renovated during the winter of 2015. You will enjoy the ambiance created with porcelain limestone flooring, rustic wood ceilings, modernized recessed lighting and easily cleanable slip covered seating. Sleeping accommodations are high quality, one (1) king sized and two (2) full sized twin mattresses. No uncomfortable sofa beds here. All beds have quality linens. The bathroom features a frameless glass shower and an abundance of thick white bath towels. The fully equipped kitchen has full size stainless steel appliances.
* You are sure to enjoy the 49' SMART Flat Screen HDTV. This unit has everything you need in your home away from home. Let the pictures speak for themselves!
* The rear door opens onto a patio overlooking a pool courtyard and mature Florida landscaping. The white powder sand and emerald ocean water are just a 150 yard stroll away via the raised boardwalk of Pelayo Beach Access. Hidden Beach is just step away from movie and bike rentals. From here you can bike or stroll the miles and miles of paths throughout Watercolor, Seaside, Seagrove Beach, Watersound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach. The weather in Seagrove offers comfortable cool evenings where you can dine outside at one of the many wonderful restaurants along 30-A or take in a free movie on the lawn at Seaside.
* This unit truly is a place to escape the rigors of everyday life and to refresh the mind and soul. We know you will have a wonderful vacation at our seaside getaway in the heart of Seagrove Beach.
* For the comfort of all our guests, we have a no smoking, no pets policy.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Great getaway for two
This was our 3rd time staying and my husband and I loved it just the same. Great location and adorable little unit for the price. You definitely can't go wrong with this place
Wonderful place to stay, no guessing about this one it’s a winner.
My huasband and I wanted a small studio to get away for a little while, but as most know studios can be too small and your jus fighting for space...Well not here this is the perfect size place to stay and not to mention extremely modern and clean. The kitchen is the perfect size if you decide to have a meal in or if it rains and we even used the charcoal grill located just steps away from our unit. It’s seriously 150 maybe less steps to the beach and even though it’s across the street we could still see the water from this unit. Very quite and tame place as well. On site laundry room was clean and worked properly and the pool was gorgeous. The walk once you get across the street to the beach reminded me of the secret garden that opened up to those beautiful sandy white beaches with crystal clear waters. We would rent and recommend this condo and any of his other condos to anyone. Thanks for allowing us to enjoy your slice of heaven beside the sea.
This place would have received five stars had there not been remodeling going on during our stay.
Upon arrival, based on the outside appearance of the building (tarps hanging over balcony with remodeling and painting going on), we were very hesitant what our room would be like. However, I quickly leaned not to judge this book by its cover! Hats off to the owner of this unit because the room was nothing short of clean & cozy with modern updates. The room was actually much more spacious & well-lit than it looks in the pictures. Bike racks were available at the villas which was super convenient, pool was a short step away, and the beach walk was easy and shaded. Great price for the location and quality of this unit! I would definitely stay here again—especially once the outside matches the inside when remodeling is complete.
I loved the entire setup.
The condo was very nice and the owner always replied to any questions within minutes. The condo is located right across the road from the beach and is a very short walk.
Great location, almost everything we needed
The place was great - it was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was that it was lacking some basic amenities - hair dryer, shampoo, etc. The location and price can't be beat, and I'd definitely stay here again.