Stunning & Spacious 2Bed, Private Balconies & Rooftop Terrace with Swedish Spa
What makes this Apartment unique
The Apartment is perfect for a peaceful and relaxing holiday, being quite rural and on the course of Estepona golf the views from the private balconies are stunning and the rooftop terrace offers panoramic views of the golf course, mountains and ocean, it really is breathtaking. Despite its tranquil location the apartment is only 1km from the supermarket and 2km from everything Estepona has to offer. It is just as suitable for families as it is for couples, due to its large indoor and outdoor space and communal swimming pool.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Levede ikke op til forventningerne
Desværre var opholdet en skuffelse. Der er rigtig mange ting at dige om dette ophold. Airconditionen kom aldrig under 25 grader, selvom vi satte den til 21. Sengene var meget hårde og knirkede hver gang en af os vendte sig. Vinkøleskabet kom aldrig under 13 grader selvom det kørte hele ugen og de fleste dage ikke blev åbnet. Køkkenet var generelt dårligt udstyret. 1 vinglas, ingen skarp kniv, ingen brødkniv osv.
Cool Down poolen på tagterrassen var kun halvfyldt med vand da vi ankom, så vi måtte selv fylde meget vand i. Pumpen fungerede ikke, så vandet blev hurtigt beskidt. Et par dage før ankomst får vi besked på at der ikke er skygge på tagterrassen da storm har ødelagt den der var. Fint at vi blev adviseret om det, men tagterrassen var en stor grund til at vælge denne lejlighed, så kompensation havde været på sin plads. En dag da vi kommer på tagterrassen er der en fremmed mand og en pige på terrassen, kommer ganske uanmeldt og præsenterer sig ikke. De er igang med at lave pergola så der kan komme skygge, men gør det ikke færdigt. Det er absolut ikke ok at komme uanmeldt og ikke forklare sig.
Super med poolbord og mulighed for bordtennis. Vandet i jacuzzien var virkeligt beskidt, så den kunne vi slet ikke tænke os at bruge. En aften gik strømmen i hele lejligheden, så vi måtte ringe til ejer og det tog lang tid at få løst problemet.
Alle solstole ved den store pool var i stykker.
Området virker slidt og lidt forladt. Flere dage havde vi poolen helt for os selv.
Alt i alt en skuffende oplevelse og vi kan ikke anbefale nogen at leje denne lejlighed.
Poorly maintained, mis-described and filthy
In complete contrast to a similar rental locally last year also with Homeaway, we were deeply disappointed with this rental for a number of reasons. As this review forms part of a formal complaint against Homeaway/Owner I have listed below the issues we found, although I would suggest that sensible prospective renters need not look further than the review title and move on.
1) The penthouse level was basically, wrecked. The gazebo was missing, sunshades broken, cushions scattered to the winds, unusable.
2) no information on how to operate the electrical items such as TV/video/internet,
washing machine. The video centre items had all been disconnected, so would not work initially.
3) No emergency numbers, no fire drill information, no smoke alarms, no local contact numbers for property issues.
4) The apartment did not have A/C throughout, but the lounge did have a small unit which did not actually work. After a series of phone calls it was eventually repaired after three days.
5) The cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment was very poor, with storage cupboards almost full of owners apparel and gadgets, leaving one with the impression that the renter takes 2nd place. The penthouse floor had not been cleaned, the pool was filthy with dead insects, dirt and grime as the pump system had clearly failed at some previous time. The water condition was so bad that we could not use the pool at all.
The final straw was finding a used contraceptive packet under the bed in the master bedroom.
6) The penthouse floor could not be accessed from inside the apartment. Instead, one had to lock and shut up the main apartment, using the main stairs leading to a door with emergency exit keybox for the entire building, although I understand that the owner had sole access to this level. One wonders how other owners or renters feel about this, and whether this arrangement meets building fire safety regulations.
7) The audio/video/internet setup was hopelessly slow and virtually unusable. A bluetooth speaker unit languished in one corner, broken, as were two fan units. The streaming box froze up repeatedly and had to be rebooted many times. We tried netflix but this was too slow to be useful, and eventually required a new username/password combination. Internet/TV stopped altogether after 8 days of stay.
8) Shutters were jammed in lounge and bedroom 2, preventing screening against sun.
9) Balcony door and kitchen window locks did not work.
Our stay in Estapona was quite important to us as it was my wife's birthday.
The apartment at the golf was particularly appealing, as although we don't play golf ourselves the views of the green and the sea beyond shown from the rooftop terrace were amazing. However, the terrace was locked and wasn't made available to us as the builders were doing work on it. Had we known the terrace was unavailable we would have looked for another property. What a shame!!
Modern, clean and very high spec
We had 15 nights in the apartment and honestly didn't want to come home. The facilities are excellent, all high quality stuff. The rooftop solarium is the highlight of course, we spent many hours up there.
Any questions we had were promptly answered by Jason, nothing was too much trouble. We would highly recommend this apartment, a car is required and Estepona is only a 5 minute drive. We will definitely return, loved it!!
A beautiful apartment with breathtaking views
Jason and Lucy were perfect hosts. We had all the information you could wish for and we even had Jason on hand to welcome us.
We found the complex without any problem. The access roads are still under construction but it is being worked on it didn't restrict us at all.
We do feel that you need a car to get around and although there is a very good supermarket and an Aldi just 5 minutes’ drive away,
The apartment is at the top of a very steep hill and it would be too much to tackle with shopping (or without it)
The apartment building has no lifts so you do have to climb the stairs and as I require a walking stick to get around carrying luggage and shopping upstairs was a bit of a chore. However, once you open the door you are immediately aware that this is not your average holiday flat,
This is a home, and a very special home at that. The apartment is perfect. Beautifully presented and with every conceivable extra.
Spotlessly clean with top quality fixtures and fittings it was wonderful to live in.The internet connection is very fast and reliable.
The internet television gives you access to hundreds of movies and TV shows as well as normal television. The beds were very comfortable,
The bathrooms are beautifully presented and stocked. The kitchen has more pots, pans and utensils than my house and there are spares for everything.
Jason and Lucy really have included absolutely everything you could wish for.
The two balconies have nice furniture with views of the golf course and surroundings on one and the mountains from the other. A very nice hot tub that we used a number of times. The rooftop solarium is quite magnificent with breath-taking views in every direction. Beautifully furnished with loungers, seating area and
bbq with a nice dining area. There is also a lovely private pool set in decking that Jason had just finished. It was a bit too cold for us but will warm up as the season progresses.
Would we recommend the apartment to our friends: Absolutely yes
Would we return: Yes, in a heartbeat
Thanks again to Jason and Lucy
Pleasantly situated and comfortable apartment in the quieter part of the Costa del Sol
We enjoyed our stay in this apartment. It is well appointed and overlooks the golf course (usually very quiet) with views south to the Med and north to the mountains. The service road was being redone but this didn't spoil our stay and should be completed soon. Some of the apartments are unused but the general feeling was that the complex is undergoing investment and improvement. It's a peaceful part of the Costa but within easy reach of the Golden Mile and also Gibraltar, Castellar de la Fontera, Ronda and La Alhambra (just over 2 hours by car) etc. The nearby Mercadonna supermarket is one of the best in the area. We would definitely consider renting again if we are back in the area. Thank you Jason for being so helpful.