Brand New Apartment with Outstanding Heated Salt Water Pool, Spa, 24/7 Gym(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Pure luxury with mountain views from roof terrace- in heart of kierland
You will enjoy the finest finishes in flooring, lighting, granite / stainless kitchen and furnishings.
There are 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The master offers a brand new king sized bed with an en suite bathroom and large spacious closets.There is a wall mounted flat screen and 150 TV channels.
The second bedroom offers a Queen bed , room for a twin and large closets.
40' wall mounted flat screenTV.
There are two bathrooms.The master bathroom is en suite.
There is a family bathroom with large glass shower and granite finishes.
The living room is open plan with the kitchen and dining area. You will love the private patio with oversized papasson chairs to relax and enjoy the evenings.The dining table seats 6 guests.
The kitchen is gorgeous, has a big granite breakfast bar, finest stainless fridge/freezer, dishwasher and gas cooker and is fully stocked with
everything you need to prepare meals.
You will love the private patio with oversized papasson chairs to relax and enjoy .
They say a picture is better than a thousand words...check out the quality and amenities of kierland's latest , fashionable and very conveniently located luxury apartment complex.
No need for a car although one is recommended if you wan to venire further afield. You will love the easy access to kierland commons town center, scottsdale quarter, several golf courses and the westin resort.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...check out the photos of the interior and amenities Guarenteed you will be impressed.
*Barrier Free Saltwater heated pool and spa.
*Rooftop lounge with entertainment kitchen, fireplace and misters.
Enjoy the stunning views of Macdowell mountain range.
* Dog friendly with Bark Park
*Coffee bar [ free coffee, tea's, espresso's]
*24/7 access to the fitness center
*Group yoga, Pilates and Zumba classes
*Interactive cardio and strength equipment
*Gaming, media room and business center in The Hub
*Wi-Fi throughout all amenity areas
*High-speed, next-generation television and internet service
*Outdoor kitchen and lounge areas
* underground secure Parking garage
*8' television screen at the pool and spa
* Valet recycling and trash services
* Electric car charging stations
* Business/ conference room
* Smoke-free community
Member since: 2008
- On floor 1
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Elevator : There is an elevated which takes you to the roof top
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- MASTER BEDROOM: Luxury king sized bed.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- finest finishes in bathroom
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Monument View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 18 - Apr 3, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Pet Fee $150
- cleaning/laundry $150
- Other Tax Rate 8.75%
Rates are subject to change until the reservation is booked.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE THIS LOCATION AND LUXURY APARTMENT:
1. SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS:
You can walk to more than 30 fabulous restaurants and bars and 100 sophisticated specialty shops.
Everything you can imagine is within walking distance -One of Scottsdale's finest resorts . 'The Westin resort and Spa'- part of a luxury 730 acre master planned vacation community- is literally on the doorstep.
This apartment has its own professional fitness center open 24/ 7 with the latest brand new equipment . There are free yoga and zumba classes.
You can take a free shuttle service over to the Westin Kierland Resort’s luxurious Agave Spa or the Kierland Golf Club, home to 27 holes of Troon-managed golf.
4. EVENTS: You can consider Kierland Commons your playground – a place where you can meet with friends and celebrate life and the seasons with fashion and celebrity chef events, the Summer Concert Series and more.
5. SPORTS : This is also an ideal location for sports enthusiasts- as the area offers first class golf opportunities and a range of other sports.You can walk to several parks for recreational activities including Golf.
6.ACTIVITIES FOR ALL AGES:
There is something for every age- including children who will love the Cracker Jax WATER AND Fun park.
If you have a passion for movie's the 'Ipic' theatre at Scottsdale quarter will provide you with the ultimate movie / dining experience.
This apartment is very close and has easy access
to Sky harbor airport, The 101 freeway providing links to anywhere you want to go, 15 minutes to fashion square, downtown scottsdale and canal , 15 minutes to Frank lloyd wright museum.
You will pay a fraction of the price of the Westin resort rates and save a lot of money on food/ restaurant costs.You will be able to prepare your own meals at home in a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with first class stainless appliances and granite worktops.
Included in the price you will have access to a free cafe bar [ free espresso's, tea's, herbal tea's, water .
If you would like your own personal concierge we can introduce you . You will save a lot of money on adventure and hospitality services.
10.COMFORT AND SPACE:
The apartment is spacious , offers 5 star comfort, is a true home away from home and has everything you could possibly need including high speed internet [ wireless] , Flat screen TV , brand new furnishings and beautiful artwork .
More info about dining the lively, unforgettable kierland neighborhood:
• The Greene House: The Greene House offers a simple and straightforward menu that changes monthly, featuring the freshest selection of produce from the great farms, markets, and ranches of California.
• Zinc Bistro: This is a New York style Parisian Bistro—all of the ambiance and delicious food of two of the greatest cities in the world, available right here in North Scottsdale.
• Bobby’s Restaurant and Jazz Lounge: A restaurant and entertainment venue, Bobby’s offers Continental fare with Italian and Mediterranean flare, jazzed with a few Mancuso signature dishes and nightly entertainment.
• RA Sushi Bar: Lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and some of the best sushi this side of Tokyo. You’ll also find the best Las Vegas roll in town at RA!
For a full list of Kierland Commons restaurants, check out their website here.
• Grimaldi’s Pizzaria: A taste of NY comes to Scottsdale Quarter in Scottsdale. Famously known for their thin crust, coal fired brick-oven pizzas and calzones, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria offers over 100 years of pizza making traditions.
• Zinburger: Few things in life are better than a tasty milkshake and a great Certified Angus burger—you can enjoy both in a bright, vibrant restaurant where it’s almost impossible not to enjoy yourself.
• TK’s Urban Tavern: Guests can relax in the warm dining room or the comfortable bar and savor the aromas from the open show kitchen. TK’s serves mouthwatering classic American fare, handcrafted cocktails, and a carefully selected wine list in a casual setting.
• Dominick’s Steakhouse: A destination dining experience with rooftop poolside dining open to the sky, featuring the best in prime steaks, fresh seafood, classic Italian specialty items, and an extensive wine selection of California and European varietals.
Check out the rest of the Scottsdale Quarter restaurants at their website
Year Purchased: 2015
About: We are a brother and sister team.We work together offering a few select vacation homes in kierland, North scottsdale, Sedona, the south of france and London UK. Our skills combined will ensure you have a magnificent stay in one of our homes . Our family is originally from europe and we re located to sunny arizona. Being a family of sun worshippers it was a great move. There is so much to do and to explore here in arizona .A great place for site seeing, golfing, shopping, hiking, biking and all outdoor sports. We look forward to meeting you and helping you with your vacation needs.
Why North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ, USA:
This property is totally unique. Its a one of a kind. It definitely has the WOW factor! The building is right next to scottsdale Quarter and kierland commons so you will be right in the heart of all the activities.Its an excellent location and you can walk everywhere. We particularly love the natural salt water heated pool. The hot tub is probably one of the hottest features [ with a huge 8 foot ultra high definition TV]. The games and media room is first class- children particularly love these facilities. There is a coffee bar - so you will enjoy FREE unlimited espresso, hot chocolate, cappuchino's, mocha's, latte's!!! If you are a starbuck lover you will definitely enjoy the coffee bar.The roof deck views are outstanding. You can look over the local neighborhood in kierland and the distant mountain ranges [ Macdowell mountain]. You will find great facilities on the roof deck for entertaining including BBQ , Huge tv's , plush seating area's , sun loungers, and fire pits.Last but not least is the feeling of welcome and home. Great staff. First class brand new everything!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Alex and i look after 2 luxury apartments in this location .Each has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. They are literally a minute apart which makes it a wonderful opportunity for a small group of 4 to a larger guest group of 8.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stunning heated salt water pool with fountain and flames! Lots of sun loungers
Georgeous brand new kitchen appliances and chunky black granite counters
The 2 bedrooms are seperated by the living room for maximum privacy.
Elegant , contemporary dining area
Contemporary lighting and dimmers
Master bathroom. Contemporary finishes, huge glass shower, stainless shower .
Second bathroom with granite counters, bath and shower combined.
Roof top terrace with sun loungers, big umbrellas, fire pit,BBQ entertainment
Salt water heated pool with fire flame fountain
Excellent media/games room
Fitness center with 24/7 access.
Grand entrance to property - featuring stunning glass sculptures and places to s
Contemporary elegant furnishings.Big 6 seat sofa, flat screen HD TV
Open plan, elegant and spacious dining / living area's.
Breakfast bar, stainless cooker and oven.Built in microwave
Master bedroom with king bed,wall mounted tv, plush carpeting, computer desk
Second bedroom with tv, laptop desk, big closet
Comfy oversized papasson chairs on private patio
Views from a part of roof terrance.
High speed internet access throughout building including roof top terrace.
pool table and shuffle board
The property is located close to the westin and you can walk to shops/restaurant
stunning entrance to the building with glass wall art and comfy chairs
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Tell us about your trip, then book it!
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.