|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Cozy up next to the fireplace in this luxurious residence at the end of your ski day and you may contemplate never leaving. Beaver Creek Landing A205 has great ski access via the Lower Beaver Creek Mountain Express lift right outside the building. Enjoy the saline pool and hot tubs with views down the Vail Valley and the fire pit at the base of the mountain.
- 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath
- 4 Star
- 1,807 Sq. Feet
- One Level
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configurations
- King bed master bedroom, en-suite full bath
- 2 full size beds in second bedroom, en-suite full bath
- 2 twin bunk beds in third bedroom, en-suite full bath
- Half bath off the kitchen and living room area
- Sleeps 8 maximum
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living areas
- High grade modern furnishings
- 6 person dining table
- 4 person bar seating
- High speed wireless internet
- Deck adjoining the great room
- Gas fireplace
- Washer and dryer in home
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-in/ski-out building
- On-site saline pool, hot tubs, and fitness center
- Second floor east facing golf course and valley views
- One complementary parking space; heated garage
- Ski locker
- Private unit gas grill
East West Resorts - Rental and home management has been our expertise and primary focus since 1987. We are 100% committed to making your stay as enjoyable, as easy, and as memorable as possible. We have the privilege of managing some of the most desirable resort properties within the US. Often costing less than a hotel room, vacation rentals afford guests significantly more space, personal amenities and privacy, while offering many of the benefits of a hotel.
Guests of East West Resorts have added amenities including complimentary wireless Internet, access to The Club at Allegria at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, full concierge services and housekeeping.
I stayed here with my family for an extended ski weekend (Thursday through Tuesday). The unit is large and beautiful. The amentities are great, and the building is quite literally next to the Lower Beaver Creek Express lift. We had a wonderful time!