Reverie with its magnificent private rooftop deck will transport you to another place and time that will take your breath away! The panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and the town of Seaside, FL coupled with the peaceful feeling of the sun will make it unfavorable to ever leave. Lounge in the sun, enjoy a glass of wine or relax and watch a concert. Either way, you’ll enjoy this added bonus to your stay.
Reverie is ideally located above The Shops of Ruskin on the 3rd level of the R&R townhome. Enter through the generous porch that overlooks Ruskin Park and The Chapel at Seaside. The expansive living room and dining room combo offer plenty of comfortable seating along with a flat screen TV for your entertainment. The ample kitchen is the center of the home and is well-equipped to handle all your dining needs. There are 2 queen bedrooms, each with a private bath and shared balcony. The laundry facilities can be found in the hallway behind closed doors. The 2nd level is yours to enjoy, offering a table that seats 6 for a fun-filled family game night. Filled with windows and plenty of light, this room is your access to open rooftop deck with amazing 360 degree gulf views and town views.
** Use of the rooftop deck is for registered guests only. If at anytime there are more than the allotted number of people on the rooftop, an additional fee may be assessed and/or cause for eviction.
* In Ruskin Place
* Private rooftop access
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts (court fees apply), and a fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Personalized service throughout your stay
* Starter amenities provided
* Specials are not bookable online so please call to reserve this offer.
* Fall Colors is available for select stays 8/11/18 - 11/7/18. This special cannot be used in conjunction with other offers; is based on availability and for participating cottages only. Not applicable to existing reservations. Additional restrictions may apply; fees & taxes are excluded. Subject to change.