Beautiful, Comfortable Private Apt. Private Parking. Neat Metro, 900 Sq Ft.(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedroom and 1 Bath.
This basement apartment located in Petworth, just north of the lively Columbia Heights/Adams Morgan area of the city and only 4 miles from the national museums downtown. If you are looking for a place that's clean and affordable to stay on your next visit to Washington DC, you've found it!
Completely renovated, fully furnished with style, flatscreen TV, 2 queen beds, living room, dining room and a sleeper sofa.
- Towels and toiletries provided (Shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer, etc)
- Private bathroom with shower.
- Coffee,maker, toaster oven, iron & iron-board.
- Snacks and water.
- Private parking.
- Loaner guide books available.
- Smoke free home.
- Bars/restaurants/cafes/pizzeria and grocery stores within walking distance. Great neighborhood close to all that DC has to offer.
Yes!Organic Market, Safeway, RiteAid & CVS pharmacies, RAS, Fusion, Moroni & Brothers, Sala Thai, Sweet Mango Cafe*, HealthyBites.
Check in : 5 pm
Check out: 11am
If you need an early check in or check our please let us know in advance.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- No smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsCheck-in is after 5PM 1. Smoking. This is absolutely a non-smoking establishment and we appreciate your cooperation in keeping it this way. 2.- Enjoy yourself but respect the neighbors. Please no loud music or parties. 3. Illegal Activity. Please no drug use or illegal activity. 4. Linens. Sheets and towels are here for your use. 5. Early or late self check-in may be arranged, if requested in advance. (With self check-in, guests may not have a chance to meet the host)....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fees $85
1. Smoking. This is absolutely a non-smoking establishment and we appreciate your cooperation in keeping it this way.
2.- Enjoy yourself but respect the neighbors. Please no loud music or parties.
3. Illegal Activity. Please no drug use or illegal activity.
4. Linens. Sheets and towels are here for your use.
5. Early or late self check-in may be arranged, if requested in advance. (With self check-in, guests may not have a chance to meet the host).
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We purchased our beautiful renovated townhouse in May 2012. My husband and I are business professionals in our late 20s. When we are not working, we love to spend our time playing/watching sports, enjoying the sights and activities that DC has to offer, and traveling abroad. We have decided to start renting our basement because we are not using the space and would like to provide a comfortable stay for people visiting the Washington DC area.
Why the Owner Chose Northwest Washington, Washington, DC, USA:
This property is located in a quite, family oriented neighborhood. No street noise, you will be able to enjoy this beautiful city and also having the taste of a family quite neighborhood.
- Primary: +1 3014610605
- Secondary: +1 3014610605
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom with a queen bed.
Second Bedroom with a queen bed.
Living room area.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.