NW Fifth Street, Bend Oregon Vacation Lodging Home, Walk to Downtown Bend, Deschutes River and All Over West Side! WiFi, Sleeps 8
2,000 sq. ft.
Sleeps 8 comfortably
Living room with fireplace, hardwood floors
King suite with large walk in closet, 32' flat screen lcd with on suite full bathroom, dual pedestal sinks
Queen guest suite #1 with off suite full bathroom
Queen guest suite #2 on lower level with full on suite bathroom
Living area #2 on lower level with sofa sleeper, loveseat, 50' flat screen lcd, blue ray DVD player and foosball table
One car garage with bike rack for six bikes, two parking spaces on driveway, accessible via the alley
Window and stand alone air conditioning units
WiFi with up to 50 Mbps download speeds.
Cable package with many sports channels.
50' Smart TV downstairs offers access to your Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. accounts.
No Barbecue available
Sorry, No Pets
This comfortable, cozy and quiet home with three spacious bedrooms invites you to relax and stay awhile! Open living, dining, and kitchen layout with gas fireplace and hardwood floors. Separate family room downstairs.
Located in a quiet NW Bend neighborhood; ten minute stroll to downtown! Perfect for two families or a girl’s get-away! CLOSE TO EVERYTHING: biking, hiking, Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort, day spas! Eat in or go out: full kitchen; nearby grocery store, restaurants, cafes, brew pubs. Sleeps 7 adults comfortably, 8 guests maximum.
* Built in 2007, two-story, contemporary craftsman-style home, tastefully and comfortably furnished. 2000 square feet.
* 10 minute walk to Downtown Bend.
* Walk to parks, riverfront, shops, playground.
* 3 miles to Phil’s Trails (mountain biking)/ Shevlin Park (biking, hiking).
* 30 - 40 min. drive (depends on road conditions) to Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort
* Bike and ski storage in garage
* WiFi with up to 50 Mbps download speeds
* Spacious King Master Bedroom: large walk-in closet, full private bathroom, 32” flat-screen television w/ cable package, reading chair
* Spacious Queen Bedroom #1: full private bathroom, closet, reading chair.
* Spacious Queen Bedroom #2: full bathroom adjacent to room, closet, reading chair.
* Family Room: located downstairs w/ queen-sized, memory foam sleeper sofa, love seat, 50” Smart TV with cable package, Blu-ray DVD player and access to your Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. accounts.
* Living room: large, comfortable sectional sofa and an easy to use COZY gas fireplace! Adjacent to…
* Dining Area: comfortable counter seating for 2 plus beautiful handcrafted wood dining table and benches provide seating for 6.
* Kitchen: open design, fully stocked with new appliances for meal preparation
* Laundry: beautiful, new, modern large-capacity washer & dryer
* Board games, Foosball table.
* Delicious neighborhood restaurants (try Spork) only blocks away.
* Gourmet grocery store, only blocks away.
* Ski and bike rental shops only blocks away.
* Jinsei Spa only blocks away. Others downtown.
* One car garage, driveway parking for two additional cars, behind home accessible via the alley
* Air conditioning (window)
* Sorry, no pets!
Store your gear in the one car garage and hang your skis and gear on the wall in the garage as well as two parking spaces on the driveway, accessible via the alley. The one car garage is accessible via the alley behind the home with as well as two parking spaces available for your use. Since no parking on the street in front of the home is available, do use the parking spaces provided with the garage and driveway behind the home. The driveway on the north side of the home at the front does not belong to the vacation home.
All vacation homes are in close proximity to the Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort Shuttle!
Mt. Bachelor is partnering with Safeway (320 SW Century Drive) to provide a shuttle ticket sales location in Bend. Less than 1/2 mile from the Shuttle Park & Ride lot, you can purchase 1-ride, 2-ride or 10-ride punch cards at Safeway before you get on the bus.
Please allow yourself enough time to purchase your tickets at Safeway and get to the Park-n-Ride lot in time to avoid missing the bus. Buses depart promptly at their designated times.
You can catch the Mt Bachelor Shuttle at the Bend Park-N-Ride lot located on SW Columbia Street between Galveston and Simpson. Or, at select times during the day, you can connect to/from the Mt. Bachelor Shuttle at CET's Hawthorne Station.
*FOR LOCATOR MAP OF VACATION RENTAL IN BEND OREGON PLEASE SCROLL TO BOTTOM*