On the Lake, with Sounds of the Fountain in the Background, Enjoy the Desert(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-28 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Sleeps 4, on the lake with mountain and pool views
Lower light and bright end unit on the lake, with mountain views and is steps from pool, spa and fitness center. This one bedroom sleeps 4 has 2 flatscreen TV's, free phone, and WiFi, tile flooring throughout, carpeted bedroom, fireplace, remodeled tiled shower, granite in bathroom and kitchen, stainless steel appliances and just a wonderful location close to everything in gated community. Patio also has slate tile and BBQ. Washer and dryer inside unit
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 703 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Granite countertops, mahogany/cherry colored cabinets, brand new pots and pans, Keurig stocked with assorted coffees, teas. 4 slice toaster, fully equipped kitchen, spices, brand new flatware, towels...moreless
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2017
Nov 1 - Apr 1, 2017
28 night min stay
Coachella and Stage Coach 2016
Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet fee $25
- Pet Fee $25
- Refundable Security $1,000
- Cleaning fee $100
- Tax Rate 9.5%
All Rentals Require 50% deposit at the time of Booking, the Total balance remaining if any is due 60 days prior to your Arrival. 100% payment is required at time of booking if less than 28 days and city tax is charged at 9.5% Pet deposit is charged only when you have a pet, please let me know if you are bringing a pet. Security deposit is refundable within 10 business after your departure. Reservation must be prepaid and are non refundable should you cancel later than the 30 days prior to your arrival. Check in time is 3:00 ( call inadvance to see if earlier time available) Check out is 11:00 am of last day. Please call me with any questions... Thanks for you interest... Debbie 760-413-7080
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The Living Desert: A public Desert Botanical Garden, and Zoo! Located in Palm Desert, California.
* The McCallum Theatre: The McCallum Theatre is a state-of-the-art performing arts center featuring everything from children's productions to plays, concerts and more! Located on the southern edge of the campus of College of the Desert in Palm Desert, California.
* Desert IMAX Theatre: The Desert IMAX Theatre provides an enhanced movie viewing experience you will never forget! Perfect for kids or a fun night out! Located in Cathedral City, California.
* Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: Hop aboard the World's Largest Rotating Tramcar! Experience A breathtaking 10 minute ride up the cliffs of Chino Canyon. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway offers 54 miles of hiking trails, 6 primitive campgrounds, and beautiful guided nature walks the whole family will love. Located in Palm Springs, California.
* The open-air Certified Farmers Market: Looking for fresh ingredients for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Visit the Palm Desert open-air Farmers Market! Open every Wednesday morning from 8 am to 12:30 pm, starting September 19. Bringing you local farmers and vendors who offer fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, cheese, bread, nuts, and a whole lot more! Located in Palm Desert, California.
* Bristol Farms: Bristol Farms sells an assortment of gourmet groceries (organic choices as well) and offers catering services. They also have an excellent selection of wine, beer, cheese, and plenty of prepared hot foods ready to go! Bristol Farms also has an indoor cafe which serves breakfast and lunch. Located in Palm Desert, California.
* Native Cycles Bicycle Tours: Bicycle Rentals and Tours.
(760) 321-9444. Located in Palm Desert, California.
* The River: The River is a shopping, dining and entertainment complex, complete with a spa, winery, and movie theater! Restaurants include Acqua Pazza, The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Changs, Flemings, Yard House, and Babe's Bar-B-Que and Brewhouse. Have a nice dinner, catch a movie, or simply enjoy the sounds of the cascading waterfalls. Located in Rancho Mirage, California.
* Civic Center Park: Civic Center Park is one of the largest Palm Desert Parks and recreation areas you can visit! Complete with baseball fields, volleyball nets, basketball courts and tennis courts. 5 picnic pavilions, a skate park and dog park, and a beautiful lake with swans and ducks!
* Knott's Soak City: Knott's Soak City is one of the best water parks in Palm Springs! Fun for the whole family! Located in Palm Springs, California.
* College of the Desert Street Fair: This weekly event sponsors over 300 vendors offering a wide variety of unique gifts, clothing, and art! Located on the College of the Campus in Palm Desert, California.
* Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert: Center of learning and discovery, with interactive exhibits and programs. Most of it, hands on! Fun, fun, fun, kids will love it! Located in Rancho Mirage, California.
* Joshua Tree National Park: This beautiful park offers a variety of things, including nature walks, hiking trails, birding and ranger programs for kids and camping grounds! Located in Twentynine Palms, California.
* JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa: Complete with various restaurants, pools, spa, and clothing shops. Also enjoy a boat ride from the indoor waterway dock! Great place to relax! Located in Palm Desert, California.
* Beautiful Golf Courses in Indian Wells and Palm Desert
* Palm Springs Air Museum: Get a close look at vintage WWII aircrafts!
* Food and Wine Festival: Bringing you the most inspired chefs from California for 3 days! Enjoy great food and wine tasting! Located in Palm Desert, California.
* BNP Paribas Open: ATP World Tour and WTA Tour tennis tournament. Located in Indian Wells, California.
* Palm Springs International Film Festival.
* Palm Springs Modernism Week: 11 day celebration of mid-century modern design, architecture, and culture in Palm Springs, California.
* Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in April. Located in Coachella, California.
* Stagecoach Country Music Festival: 3 day country music festival in April. Located in Coachella, California.
* Tour de Palm Springs: Designed to raise money for non-profit organizations in the Coachella Valley.
Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer any question you may have.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I purchased this unit as an investment, then last year I purchased my second condo and now call Palm Lake my home. I am a Realtor and I have sold more condos in this community than any other Realtors so if you want to call this home too, I would be happy to make that dream come true.
- Primary: +1 7604137080
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool, spa, fitness center and clubhouse is steps away
Brand new ceiling fan with light
well equipped kitchen including keurig coffee maker
Cabinets are a rich mahogany color, granite counters, stainless steel appliances
Newly tiled walk in shower
Everything you need bath, don't even need to bring toothbrush, it included too
Another flat screen TV in bedroom
kitchen opens to livingroom and TV can been watching from kitchen too
Bar level dining table with comfortable swivel chairs
46' TV swiveling mounting that can pull out or, tilt or turn
Definitely the most comfortable couch you will ever sit on
View from patio
enoy a glass of wine on the Patio overlooking lake and greenbelt
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.