3/2 Diamond Beach Condo(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
VRBO Bear stayed here: We found this property to be beary special Read review
About the Property
Well maintained and comfortably decorated resort condo.
This unit features a large balcony with views of both the beach and resort pool. The balcony spaciously accommodates a full dining table and a three piece sofa sectional – perfect for you and your guests to eat, relax and enjoy the breathtaking views!
The custom kitchen features upgraded granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances and is fully stocked to serve a light snack or cook up your favorite meal.
The living room’s interior appointments include floor to ceiling glass windows with ocean views, a flat screen TV, WiFi internet and a double bed pull out sofa bed.
The master bedroom features a comfortable king bed and a flat screen TV. The master has a large shower with a standard shower head as well as a rainfall shower head - Nothing is so luxurious and relaxing!
The second guest room features a queen bed and a flat screen TV mounted to the wall.
The third bedroom features a flat screen TV and bunk bed with a bottom full and single top, providing plenty of room for the kids to sleep and play, or extra room for adults to sleep comfortably.
About the resort:
The Diamond Beach resort features over $6 million in extensive and unique amenities for you to enjoy. The resort has direct beach access and is centrally located on Galveston Island, close to restaurants, attractions and shopping. Convenient elevator access leads to the secure, covered and gated parking lot. For your convenience, the resort provides trolleys to help load and unload your personal items from your car to the unit.
1st floor outdoor amenities:
Outdoor amenities of the Diamond Beach resort include hot tubs, a 300' long cascading swimming pool, 750' lazy river, water slide and swim up bar. The pools have plenty of lounge chairs or, if you want something more private, you can rent a private cabana and grill by the hour or for the full day.
Beach Access: If you have time to go to the beach after exploring all of the activities at the Diamond Beach resort, all you need to do is walk out the back gate of the property (next to the lazy river) and step down to the beach. Like to run or bike? Diamond beach is situated at the end of a 10 mile seawall. Run, bike or take a sunset stroll along the seawall while enjoying the sound of seagulls and ocean waves.
2nd floor amenities:
• Lobby/Concierge: A concierge desk open 7 days a week from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm for your convenience with a staff knowledgeable regarding the island’s best attractions and restaurants.
• Galveston’s only indoor heated pool for year-round enjoyment.
• Business Center: If you must work or would like to surf the internet, there are several Mac computers for guests to use. Even in here you’ll have great views of the indoor pool and beach!
• Kids jungle room with full-length murals, games, blocks, oversized bean bags and a TV, this is the place to be for the hip toddler crowd.
3rd floor amenities:
• Ocean Cinema: The cinema offers a movie theater-style viewing experience. You can reserve the cinema and bring your favorite movie – don’t worry if you didn’t pack any movies, the front desk has an extensive list of DVDs to choose from. The cinema has a side room with a microwave and small counter to prepare your popcorn and favorite snacks and seats up to 35 friends.
• Wine and dine room: This room has a large dining table and lounge area, allowing for private dining while enjoying expansive views of the ocean. There is a small kitchen area for caters to prep meals.
• Bar None is an onsite bar and lounge facility for guests 21 and over. Bar None is ready to pour your favorite drink and opens out to a patio for you to gaze at the ocean and pool area below.
4th floor amenities:
• Game room: This spacious game room is perfect for both adults and kids. All games are free, including shuffleboard, pool table, pin ball machine, arcades, foosball, and a TV room.
• Fitness Center: The fitness center is named the “look better in your swimsuit” room. For the fitness buff, the gym is furnished with free weights, state-of-the-art machines, mats, spin bikes and punching bags - everything you need to get your sweat on. Most importantly, it offers amazing views of the ocean while you work out.
• Spa: Pamper yourself at the Spa with a massage, facial, body scrub, manicures and pedicures or hair styling. The Spa offers a host of services that provide five-star relaxation and wellness.
***DIAMOND BEACH WILL ONLY PROVIDE POOL BANDS FOR UP TO 8 IN A 3 BEDROOM***
Member since: 2015
- On floor 3
- 1127 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
VRBO Bear stayed here:
Our family of four had a wonderful time in Galveston visiting this Gulf Coast historic city. Of course the VRBO Bear traveled with us and had a very relaxing vacation at the Diamond Beach condo as well, which by the way exceeded our expectations. Our accommodation was clean and tastefully decorated. The owners didn’t miss anything making sure every room had all the comforts of home. Our favorite place to hang out was the ocean-front open concept kitchen area and living room, which extended over to an extra specious balcony. Views of the ocean, palm trees and passing by pelicans were everything we needed to relax.
As much as we loved spending time in the condo, cooking, playing and enjoying the views, we enjoyed using the beautiful amenities the property had to offer. Kids loved splashing at very clean pools, floating down the lazy river and of course the water slide. One of the benefits of the location, which we found extremely positive, was unlimited access to Galveston’s sandy beaches. Between the luxurious amenities and easy access to local attractions, it’s hard to imagine there is a better place to spend a vacation in Galveston.
We appreciate the owners leaving us information about where to shop, eat and what to see. The condo is located at the very end (west end) of Seawall Boulevard. We loved slow drives along the ocean while stopping for ice cream or other treats. We enjoyed the historic district featuring beautiful architecture, but also shops and cafes. We also had a free ferry ride, a tour of a retired submarine and a battleship, and visited the aquarium at Moody Gardens. But best of all, we were so happy returning each day to our condo, which made our vacation a perfect family time!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 23 - May 18, 2017
2 night min stay
May 19 - Jun 29, 2017
4 night min stay
4th of July
Jun 30 - Jul 4, 2017
4 night min stay
Jul 5 - Sep 18, 2017
6 night min stay
Sep 19 - Dec 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $275
- Cleaning Fee $105
- Tax Rate 15%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Indoor Heated Lap Pool
Huge Gym with Freeweights
Lazy River and Water Slide
Onsite Move Theatre
Bar None - onsite lounge
Panoramic view from the unit balcony
Gorgeous beach view from the unit balcony
Master bedroom with King bed
Second guest bedroom with queen bed
Bright living room with beautiful views of the ocean
Well stocked kitchen with views of the ocean
Cabanas with grills are available for rent
Jungle room for the Toddlers
Second Floor Lobby where you'll sign in and pick up your keys
Diamond Beach Resort
Game Room - Arcades and Pool are free to use
View of beautiful resort pool and grounds from unit balcony
View from living room and kitchen hallway
Master bath with rain shower and dual vanity
Guest bedroom with bunk bed (Full bottom and twin top)
Living room with beautiful views of the ocean
Well stocked kitchen with views of the ocean
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.