|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our stylish, spacious and comfortable bachelor apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short walk from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated bachelor apartment located on the 3rd floor of this heritage building in Sandy Hill will suit your needs.
This bachelor accommodates 2 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Free Wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Interaction with Guests
We are a simple message/email/phone call away at all times!
Any questions from guests about the space or surrounding area will be answered promptly.
Their are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Laurier Ave (2 minute walk)...
- Pizza Lover's
- Laurier Social House
- The MoonDog, Pub & Grill
- Al Basha Shawarma
10 Minute walk to Metro grocery store (245 Rideau Street)
Our neighbourhood is a walking persons dream. Short distance to
- 5 minute walk to University of Ottawa
- 10 Minute walk to Parliament Hill
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Centre
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Canal
- 15 Minute walk to the ByWard Market
- 20 Minute walk to the National Gallery of Canada
- 35 Minute walk to the Canadian Museum of History
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill every night after dark between early July and early September. Huge images are projected onto the Parliament Buildings, using them as a giant screen. It’s magnificent!
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
5 Minute Walk to Laurier Station (major bus station), it's just down the road.
Other Things to Note
***If your stay is between 18-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more details
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.
Note: There is free street parking overnight (for 1 night stays only)
We offer parking for extra due to limited availability
30$/Week or less
You can contact the city of Ottawa to get a permit to park on the street. The city charges about 80$ a month. (all the necessary information will be provided if interested).
We require this contracted to be printed and signed by both the reservation name holder and by the the credit card holder. The contract needs to signed by reservation name holder and by the the credit card holder. We require a attached government issued ID of both theses individuals and a picture of the credit card used to process to payment (you can blur out the expiry date and all the credit card numbers except the last 4 digits to protect yourself, we only require the name and the last 4 digits to be visible). We require this information, before we can provide you with the check in information. Failure to return a signed copy of this contract with all the necessary photos within 48 business hours may result in cancelation of the reservation without refund.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$227|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.