|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our stylish, spacious and comfortable basement 1 bedroom apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short drive from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment located in the basement of this building.
This 1 bedroom accommodates 4 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Futon Sofa Bed that sleeps 2
- Free Wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Interaction with Guests
We are a simple message/email/phone call away at all times!
Any questions from guests about the space or surrounding area will be answered promptly.
Their are plenty food and shopping options within a 10-15 minute walk radius...
- Bridgehead Coffee
- Absolute Comedy Ottawa
- Heart and Crown (Restaurant)
- Kiko Sushi Bar
- The Prescott (Restaurant)
- Black Cat Bistro
10 Minute walk to Giant Tiger Xpress grocery store (1085 Wellington Street)
Our neighbourhood is a walking persons dream. Short distance to
- 10 minute walk to Adult High School
- 10 minute walk to Little Italy
- 15 minute walk to Chinatown
- 10 minute walk to The Ottawa Hospital / University of Ottawa Heart Institute / Civic Campus
- 20 minute walk / 4 minute drive to Dows Lake
- Carleton University - 10 Minute Drive
- Byward Market - 15 Minute Drive
- Parliament Hill - 12 Minute Drive
- Rideau Canal - 10 Minute Drive
- National Gallery of Canada - 15 Minute Drive
- Rideau Center - 15 Minute Drive
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill every night after dark between early July and early September. Huge images are projected onto the Parliament Buildings, using them as a giant screen. It’s magnificent!
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
Access to public transportation, just down the road and the OC Train station is approximately 10 minutes walk from the building.
Other Things to Note
***If your stay is between 18-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more details
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.
Note: The laundry machines are coin operated and located in a shared laundry room in the basement of the building. This is a basement apartment.
We require this contracted to be printed and signed by both the reservation name holder and by the the credit card holder. The contract needs to signed by reservation name holder and by the the credit card holder. We require a attached government issued ID of both theses individuals and a picture of the credit card used to process to payment (you can blur out the expiry date and all the credit card numbers except the last 4 digits to protect yourself, we only require the name and the last 4 digits to be visible). We require this information, before we can provide you with the check in information. Failure to return a signed copy of this contract with all the necessary photos within 48 business hours may result in cancelation of the reservation without refund.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$228|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.