About the property
- House2800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
4 Bedroom, 3 bathroom with mountain and ocean views.
Kachemak Bay Getaway Suite
In the loft two French doors open to our calming Jacuzzi suite. The room features a king-size bed, cathedral ceilings, a private full bath, a futon/sofa for extra guests and views of all the way to Kachemak Bay.
Located on the main level, this large guest room features a king-size bed, a private entrance to the main floor bathroom and a futon/sofa for additional guests.
Gone Fishing Room
This outdoor themed room features local artwork, a comfy rocker and two twin-size beds. It shares the lower level, and a full bathroom with the Bear Creek Room.
Bear Creek Room
Snuggle up in our cozy downstairs bedroom. This room features a queen-size bed, a desk and chairs, and a full bathroom shared with the Gone Fishing Room.
The full kitchen is stocked with:
- pots & pans, dishes and utensils
- an expresso machine and a coffee maker
- a selection of coffees and teas
- mircowave, oven & toaster
- full-size washer and dryer
- ironing board and iron
- A variety of books and literature
- Family board games
- DVD/video selections
- Each lower level room is equipped with a TV
Kim Anh Congdon
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, Vietnamese
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 12, 2018
About Kim Anh Congdon
The owners are long time Alaskan's having moved there in 1970. The reside in Anchorage, Alaska where they operate their Alaska Summerset Bed & Breakfast.
Kim Anh Congdon purchased this House in 2005
What makes this House unique
This is a spacious rental property with an open plan. There is a large master bedroom and plenty of space for your whole crowd. It is located in a semi-rural area. There is a large deck for relaxing.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
There are nice art galleries in Homer, Alaska. About 10 miles from the house location. There are helicopter tours and bear viewing services on the Homer spit.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- A deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking. - Cancellations made 30 or more days in advance of reservation will receive 100% refund, less a $15.00 fee. - Cancellations less than 30 days in advance are charge $15 and are refunded only for nights we are are able to re-book.