Precious stone apartment for 2 in the medieval village
Antica Torre del Nera
- english, french, spanish, italian
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Scheggino is immersed in the beautiful and green "Valnerina" in strategic point that allows you to easily visit the major points of interest such as: Gubbio (85 km), Perugia (55 km), Assisi (45 km), Spello (40 Km) Foligno (38 km), Bevagna (35 km), Trevi (25 km), Montefalco (30 km), Spoleto (10 km), Norcia (30 km), Cascia (37 km) Castelluccio (60 km), Terni (30 km), Narni (44 km), Todi (55 km).
THINGS TO SEE:
- The beautiful Cascade Falls, the highest in Europe, with which we are operating.
- The Truffle Museum (Scheggino)
- The Museum of the Mummies and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle (Ferentillo, TR)
- The Museum of Hemp (Sant'Anatolia di Narco)
- The Convent of Santa Rita (Cascia)
- Underground Narni (Narni, TR)
- Carsulae (Terni)
THINGS TO DO:
- Canoe Kayak
- Excursions - Trekking
- Horse Riding
- Adventure Park "Active Park" (50 meters away).
- The oil paths (guided tour and tasting at selected mills)
- The paths of wine (Montefalco, Bevagna, Todi, Orvieto, Torgiano, Narni, San Gemini, Amelia)
- The paths of black truffle (guided tour and tasting in the areas of Norcia and Valnerina)
- The paths of beer (guided tour and tasting in breweries in neighboring areas)
- The paths of the Shepherd (guided tour and tasting of cold meats, cheeses, vegetables in areas of Norcia, Castelluccio, Lioness, Monteleone, Cascia)
- The art paths (guided tour at the main artistic cities of Umbria with the possibility of food and wine shopping)
- The craft path and tradition (guided experience at workshops and museums related to the traditions of Umbria)
- Lessons of Cake Design (learn the art of cake sugar paste with themed decorations)
- Wedding box (orientation meeting on the experience of marriage, as the first steps)
- "The Black Diamond" Truffle festival that takes place in mid-March in Scheggino
- "Le Rocche tell" historical-cultural event that takes place in Ferentillo (TR) in the last two weeks of August
- "Flower festival of Corpus" in Spello (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'Blooming' an unmissable spectacle of nature in Castelluccio di Norcia (Pg) which is held late June early July.
- "Festival dei 2 Mondi" in Spoleto (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- "Umbria Jazz" in Perugia which is held every year in the first week of July.
- "Eurochocolate" is held in Perugia in October.