ANTLERS 401 AT LAKOTA is a 4-bedroom, 3.5 bath luxury townhome located in the Antlers sub-division of Lakota, an exclusive community located directly across from the Winter Park Ski Resort. Tastefully decorated with upscale mountain lodge style furnishings and offering spectacular views of the Winter Park ski runs, this fabulous home has it all.
This home is approximately 2000 square feet on three levels, making it the perfect place for 8-10 people or two families to rest and relax while enjoying a fun-filled mountain get-a-way.
The entry level features an open floor plan, comprised of a family living area, dining area with seating for 8 and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and newer kitchen appliances. A breakfast bar with 3 stools provides additional seating. A cathedral ceiling, log accents and floor to ceiling windows showcase spectacular views of the ski slopes at Winter Park. A gas log stone fireplace and comfortable furnishings add a warm mountain charm. The entry level is slate flooring with in-floor radiant heat to keep your feet warm and toasty. Just off the dining area is the main deck, with a gas grill and outdoor furniture, perfect for enjoying a BBQ'd meal on a summer evening.
The spacious Master Suite occupies the entire upper level, with a King Bed and walk-in closet. The Master bath is complete with jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower and double sinks.
The lower level has 3 bedrooms. The second bedroom is a Queen Master Suite, with its own private bathroom. The 3rd bedroom has a Queen bed and a walk-out to the private lower patio, complete with a private hot tub. The fourth bedroom has 2 sets of twin over twin bunks. In the hall is another full bath. A full size washer and dryer is also located on this level.
This home is equipped with Wi-Fi, 4 flat screen TV's with cable & DVD player as well.
Parking couldn't be easier, with an attached single car heated garage and space in the driveway for an additional vehicle.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 10 people
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite on private upper level
Bedroom 2: Queen Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 4: Bunk Room with 2 sets of twin over twin bunks
Winter is always great fun in Winter Park...skiing, snowshoeing, hot air balloon rides, tubing, sleigh rides and more.
Great local restaurants are minutes away in the towns of Winter Park and Fraser, or meals can be prepared at home with the fully equipped kitchen and outdoor grill. Wind down in the PRIVATE HOT TUB located on one of the two outdoor decks and take in the spectacular views of Winter Park and Mary Jane Mountain.
There are many summer activities available for all ages including rafting, fishing, hiking, golfing, and tons more. Or book early for your Winter '15-16 ski vacation.
During the summer, Winter Park has a great 3000 foot long alpine slide down the mountain that drops you over 600 feet! The kids (and adults) love it! Nothing could make for a more fabulous vacation!
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free On-Demand Resort Shuttle Service is available in Lakota. (Green Line and Old Town Line) For ski shuttle pick-up, night on-call or paratransit, please call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Antlers 401...one vehicle in the private attached garage and one vehicle in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There is room for a couple of vehicles in the small parking area on the side of Arrow Trail as you come up the hill to Antlers at Lakota. Parking here is first come, first-served. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
BOOK NOW for the perfect winter ski get-away or a summer 'Beat the Heat' vacation. Winter 2017-2018 ski season dates are still available, Summer, dates in June July, August, and September are also available.