|Space||1,300 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
This new property has everything you need for an adventuresome stay by the sea.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
Completely remodeled, this beach cottage has all the good vibes one could wish for, and lots of convenient amenities, including the following:
- Flat screen TV with cable, DVD player and more for easy entertainment.
- Comfortable sofas and bright windows make this a great place to relax.
- Stairway off of the living room leads to bedrooms.
Kitchen and Dining:
- Kitchen is beautifully remodeled with all new cabinets and counters.
- The gorgeous stove that you see in this home is a fully restored 1940’s Wedgewood Stove. Ready to use, this vintage appliance adds charm to the already lovely kitchen.
- The dining table seats 6 beneath a stunning cascading chandelier.
- The nearby spacious kitchen island seats an additional 4.
- There is a Booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair).
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
- Master bedroom includes a king bed, ceiling fan, and private bathroom with spacious shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a comfortable queen size bed.
- The second bathroom has a shower/tub combination.
- A "pack-n-play" style crib is also provided, stored in one of the bedroom closets.
- This home features a wrap-around deck that extends around the front and side of the house connecting to a patio area.
- On the deck you will find a living area with comfortable outdoor seating.
- Also on the deck is a dining table for 6 with built-in shade.
- Where the deck boards end and the patio begins you will find a BBQ ready for you to grill and dine outdoors.
- Continue further along the patio and you will find lounge chairs, a small yard area, and a hot tub waiting for you!
- Beach chairs, boogie boards, and other beach gear are provided in the garage.
- And don’t forget, two kayaks are waiting for you, docked down at Dana Point Harbor! A parking space is already reserved for you at the harbor, so drive on down and get ready to paddle!
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 6 miles from our Harbor Point vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Dana Point Short Term Rental Permit Number STR16-0463
Call us today for the most up to date availability and the best prices, and start planning your trip to Dana Point! 800-408-1822 ext 1
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
This home's owners put so much time and love into remodeling this house, and it shows! This home is a treasure with it's vintage styling and beautiful wood floors. We loved it immediately, and we know you will too!
Kayaks and paddle boards are included when you stay at this property, so you can spend endless hours on the water! After a long day at sea, come home for a soak in the hot tub. It's the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation, all minutes from the harbor!
We like How it was decorated and all the amenities. Was equipped with everything. We Had everything we needed!
Need More flexible on check in and check out times..
Our flights changed
Very accurate representation of property via advertisement. Exceeded expectation.
The area was exactly as expected.
This was a great experience. Thank you Rose!
The only single thing that might have improved our experience would be a workable method for receiving access to the house. We were supposed to be notified of electronic access code. However, I had to reach out by cell to track it down myself - Rose let me use hers.
It was really top tier.
I will use BSVR again.
The property has so many things to like! But, my favorite was the jacuzzi! Very relaxing!
When we were planing our vacation we had planned to visit several surrounding cities. But, we actually never left Dana Point. So much to do!
Everything was perfect!
If I had to describe it in one word. It would be "effortless". Very quick and easy! To get exactly what we wanted. Thank you Rose!
I can't thing of anything that you could have done that would have made our stay any nicer.
Everything was in great condition.
We loved how clean the place was when we arrived. It was so well organized and easy to find things. The white beach decor made it so inviting and relaxing. We loved the porch and hot tub in the backyard. The kitchen had nice amenities and everything seemed brand new. The place was so relaxing and wonderful!
We like the area where we were. It was easy to get to places, especially the beach. We went to the Doheny Beach on the first day, but then were told about Salt Creek Beach and stayed there most of the week. We loved Jimmy's American Tavern.
The property amenities were great. I don't think I would change anything. We loved access to the hot tub. Bathrooms were great and all of the beds were so comfortable. The remotes tripped us up a little bit, but we figured it out.
Beachside were great. When we wanted to extend our stay for one additional night, it was very easy. The email communication was perfect. The binder was very helpful.
Wow! We were just so impressed with this property. We would love to rent again. We had the best vacation we've had in long time! Thank you!!!
Nice and peaceful area
Perfect stay , thank you so much.
This house was very nicely renovated and decorated, plus it had A/C.
Property amenities were very good.
BSVR was helpful, efficient and responded quickly.
We had a minor issue with the master toilet which your plumber quickly fixed. Just FYI, when we arrived, the garbage disposal was full of what looked like roots or weeds. Once I cleaned them all out, we never saw the problem again. The plumber indicated that this sometimes occurs during construction. I mention this only in case it occurs in the future.
We really enjoyed the house and our stay. We would definitely recommend it and consider it for next summer. BVR rentals all appear to be very nice and standout as compared to most on VRBO. Thank you! Cindy & Bob
This beautiful home is located just a mile and a half from Dana Point Harbor and from Doheny Beach. At the harbor you will find endless opportunities for exploring and learning more about the ocean, from the Ocean Institute, to Whale Watching trips, to fresh local seafood. Meanwhile local parks such as Hilltop Park and Lantern Bay park offer hiking and walking trails with beautiful ocean views!
Closer to home you will find dozens of shops and restaurants all along Pacific Coast highway. Pacific Coast Highway is only a few blocks from this vacation home, making shopping, coffee breaks, and dining a breeze while you stay here. Just take a short walk to Hennessey's Tavern, Harbor House Cafe, or Beach Cities Pizza!
We know you'll love it here and find something new to enjoy each day, so plan a long stay!