Viva Pura Vida
Fully furnished with every detail. If you love to cook; we got it. If you love to grill; we got it. If you love to play games-cornhole/bean bags, horseshoes, Bocci ball, etc; we got it. If you want to relax and just enjoy your time away from it all; this is the place! Great for families and large groups!
**We no longer offer a golf cart rental, please check with local vendors!
Highlights of the home:
• Sleeps 12 in beds, 2 on couch (for additional fee, $25 per person, per night)
• 500 ft from the beach with direct access
• Extra-large quiet balcony which faces East and South
• Dog friendly for a fee of $25 per dog, per night, up to $100 per dog - Two max and must be approved!
• Games - cornhole/bean bags, horseshoes, Bocci ball, etc;
• Fully enclosed outdoor shower
• 6 Beach chairs (must be washed and stored in the garage)
• Direct TV and WIFI throughout
• Wood grain porcelain tile and granite counter-tops
• New built in charcoal grill. 24X12. Just be sure to bring your own charcoal!
• Smoke detector system
• Full size Washer/Dryer
• Blow dryers in all 3 bathrooms
• Iron/ironing board
• Pack-n-Play available for minimal fee. Please request in advance!
• New stainless steel appliances, including French door refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave, Fully equipped kitchen for max guests – Calphalon cookware and cooking utensils, cookie sheets, baking dishes, set of kitchen knives and cutting boards, silverware, dishes and glasses, coffee mugs, toaster, wine, margarita and daiquiri glasses, waffle maker, coffee Pot (regular drip), blender, KitchenAid mixer, electric griddle
• Non-breakable dinnerware for children
• Linens included: 2 towels per guest, sheets, pillows, quilts, 4 kitchen towels, washcloths (6 per bathroom), hand towels (2 per bathroom) beach towels
• Extras Provided: Trash bags, 2 rolls of paper towels per stay, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom per stay, Dish soap, dishwasher fluid, hand soap, enough laundry detergent to wash the linens, some Ziploc bags, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, etc.
Easy walk, golf cart or by car/truck. You can also take golf carts The Stingaree Restaurant and Downunder without getting on any major roads or HWY 87.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m
Check-out: 10:00 a.m
Early check-in and late check-out is not available, thank you for your understanding.
OCCUPANCY: Max guests for rates listed is 12 in beds. Exceptions can be made for the couch for up to 2 additional guests (max of 14) and must be approved with owner. $25 per additional guest per night. No exceptions.
**Tours of the home are only available for confirmed reservations with events.
ANY GATHERING SUCH AS A DAY PARTY, BBQ, PROM PARTY, BIRTHDAY PARTY, WEDDING, OR REUNION THAT EXCEEDS THE MAX OCCUPANCY FOR THE HOME (LISTED ABOVE) IS CONSIDERED AN EVENT AND REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- RENTER TO SIGN AN EVENT AGREEMENT, SEPARATE FROM THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
- FURNISH A CONTRACT FOR ADDITONAL RESTROOMS
- PAY AN EVENT FEE (SEE BELOW).
THE HOUSE USES A SEPTIC SYSTEM AND HAS A MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY AND THEREFORE WHEN EXCEEDED, ADDITIONAL RESTROOMS ARE REQUIRED. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS POLICY, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT AND PAY FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE SEPTIC SYSTEM.
***ALL events, including prom/youth weekends require a nonrefundable event booking fee of $500 due at the time of booking. This fee covers trash pick-up, insurance, extra cleaning, and additional administration.
The maximum guests allowed for any event is 30, which includes day and overnight guests.
For any event planned outdoors which exceeds the max occupancy, a contract for a back-up plan in case of rain (i.e. tent, restaurant reservation, etc.) is required in order to complete the booking.
PROM/YOUTH Weekend Reservations require one chaperone for every four minors (anyone that does not meet our minimum renting age of 25). Each chaperone is required to provide a copy of their driver’s license along with a signed Event Agreement. All chaperones must be onsite with the minors at all times. If this policy is violated, the rental agreement is immediately terminated and you will be escorted off premises. There will be no refunds and each chaperone will be fined.
Please note that parking is limited to six vehicles, which reduces the entertainment space underneath the house. Street parking is monitored, as well as limited, so in consideration of our neighbors, we suggest buses or shuttle services from nearby towns. There are no large parking lots on the peninsula.
Please note that the home is not equipped to accommodate large parties indoors, so consider other arrangements in case of rain.
RENTING AGE: Minimum 25
We do not offer travel insurance. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately in case of unforeseen circumstances, and we highly recommend it. Example: Access America - (URL HIDDEN)
Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted;
•Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.