Noda Historic Arts District Bungalow Home(45 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Bungalow
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedroom, 2 bath, home in the heart of NoDa 1 mile from Uptown Charlotte
You can walk a block from the house for eating and drinking, shop for clothing, groceries, music/entertainment, and hand crafted items. You can hang out at the Dog Bar with your dog or grab a coffee and walk in one of the many neighborhood parks. Amelie's French Bakery is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. There are gallery crawls every first and third Friday and The NoDa Brew Run Club meets every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. to head out in the NoDa neighborhood for a 1, 3, or 5 mile run. It’s a great way to spend your Wednesday evening at a local business, having a local brew and meeting new friends. NoDa is recognized as Charlotte's primary arts district. To keep fit visit the Johnston YMCA it has heated indoor swimming pools, and saunas. There is also a NoDa Yoga studio. Bike the Neighborhood: Bring your bike, NoDa Restaurants often offer promotions for riders and a multitude of bike lanes. There is even a local bike club and repair shop. Walk to Revolution Pizza for a bite to eat or have a beer at Heist or Growlers Pour House before catching a show at The Neighborhood Theatre. If you have a pet, The Dog Bar is also one block from the house; you can enjoy a drink while your pet socializes with other dogs. Your pet can also take advantage of the fenced in back yard at home. The NoDa F.A.M. Rally takes place every Thursday 6-9pm at The Chop Shop! F.A.M. stands for 'food . art . music' and the free event features local food trucks, bands, vendors, and artists to raise your spirits and raise awareness for local businesses and non-profits.
Looking for an itinerary? Chris Dixon from the New Your Times recently wrote an article about 36 hours in Charlotte with several NoDa establishments featured http://www.noda.org/about/trending-in-noda/111-36-hours-in-charlotte-nc.html
You can use Uber, Lyft, a cab, or take the bus 2 short stops to enjoy Charlotte Uptown activities without having to pay for parking. The neighborhood offers great public transportation options and the light rail is scheduled in the future (2015). The Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) operates buses in the city. The #3 and #23 routes travel through NoDa, stopping along North Davidson and 36th Streets.
Full and exclusive use of entire 1600 square feet house featuring an open floor plan perfect for entertaining with outdoor living areas, a wood fired grill, a fire pit, and a large fenced in back yard. You will be located in the heart of NoDa!
Larger En Suite Master Bedroom
- King Size Bed with a Plush Topper with Memory Foam
- Private Master Bath w/ Dual Vanities & Garden Rain Shower and Hair Dryer
- There is a 36' Flat Screen LED HDTV with Basic Cable & RoKu
- Private Full Bath with 100% Cotton Towels
- Surge Protector Outlet for USB Charging
- Queen Bed with a Plush Mattress Topper with Memory Foam
- Private Full Bath with 100% Cotton Towels and Hair Dryer
- Surge Protector Outlet for USB Charging
The Main Living Area
- Large Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee & Tea Bar with Keurig
- Laundry Closet with Full Sized Washer and Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
- The Living Room has a 46' Flat screen HDTV with with Basic Cable & RoKu
- Large Leather Sofa with 3 Recliners; the Sofa can Sleep 2 if Desired for a Short Stay
Office/Workout Space/Extra Sleeping
- Free wifi
- Desk workspace and Printer with 2 Office Chairs
- Elliptical, Pilates Reformer, and hand weights
- There is a queen air bed which can be made available upon request with advanced notice
* There are main train tracks that go through Charlotte; they are down and across the street from the house. It does blow its horn but is buffeted by the buildings. I'm used to it and my guests have said it never bothered them after the first time noticing it. It adds to the urban charm. In 2015, this train will be the next stop on Charlotte’s light rail line with a 7 minute ride to Uptown eliminating the need to drive or pay for parking to see the football, basketball or baseball games. There are also tracks along side the house that run infrequently.
* Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, utensils, pots, pans, spices, etc. for your use while here.
* Clean Linens, Bedding & Towels will be provided for you.
* Washer & Dryer are available for your use.
* Price includes basic cable, wireless internet, all utilities.
* I am required to collect NC State sales/ use tax + Local Room Occupancy and transportation tax which has already been included into the rates.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Pet Fee $50
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 15.25%
From $169+tax a night with discounts provided for weekly or monthly stays. $45 cleaning fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2005
About: I grew up in Gastonia and have lived in Charlotte for the past 20 years. I try my best to provide a true home away from home. Thanks in advance for your interest and I look forward to hosting you.
Why North Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, USA:
I love Charlotte; it's a great destination city with lots to offer! Football, basketball, baseball games, and Nascar! Shopping at Southpark. Lots of dining choices - 300 East, Emeril's, Dresslers and Roosters. Farmers markets and urban farming.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
I just fell in love with it the moment I walked in. I love the open floor plan and it just has a peacefulness. There are large oak trees on the property and you feel away from it all even though you are close to town. Proximity to Uptown - a short drive to anywhere in Charlotte! Walking distance to restaurants, bars, and shops. Diversity and community. I provide an 'Insider's Guide' to the NoDA neighborhood, so you can live like a local. There's even a veterinarian a few blocks away.
- Secondary: +1 7044941055 Phyllis Morris is the property manager
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom king bed
Outdoor area and firepit
Cedar lined Master Closet
3rd bedroom queen bed
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.