|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
NoDa is conveniently located within 1 mile northeast of Uptown Charlotte and within 20 minutes of other Charlotte neighborhoods. NoDa, short for North Davidson, is a great, funky neighborhood with it’s own restaurants, nightlife, music, local breweries, galleries, shops and culture! Perfect location to go to the White Water Center or see a football, basketball or baseball game.
You can walk a block from the house for eating and drinking, shop for clothing, groceries, music/entertainment, and hand crafted items. You can hang out at the Dog Bar with your dog or grab a coffee and walk in one of the many neighborhood parks. Amelie's French Bakery is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. There are gallery crawls every first and third Friday and The NoDa Brew Run Club meets every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. to head out in the NoDa neighborhood for a 1, 3, or 5 mile run. It’s a great way to spend your Wednesday evening at a local business, having a local brew and meeting new friends. NoDa is recognized as Charlotte's primary arts district. To keep fit visit the Johnston YMCA it has heated indoor swimming pools, and saunas. There is also a NoDa Yoga studio. Bike the Neighborhood: Bring your bike, NoDa Restaurants often offer promotions for riders and a multitude of bike lanes. There is even a local bike club and repair shop. Walk to Revolution Pizza for a bite to eat or have a beer at Heist or Growlers Pour House before catching a show at The Neighborhood Theatre. If you have a pet, The Dog Bar is also one block from the house; you can enjoy a drink while your pet socializes with other dogs. Your pet can also take advantage of the fenced in back yard at home. The NoDa F.A.M. Rally takes place every Thursday 6-9pm at The Chop Shop! F.A.M. stands for 'food . art . music' and the free event features local food trucks, bands, vendors, and artists to raise your spirits and raise awareness for local businesses and non-profits.
Looking for an itinerary? Chris Dixon from the New Your Times recently wrote an article about 36 hours in Charlotte with several NoDa establishments featured http://www.noda.org/about/trending-in-noda/111-36-hours-in-charlotte-nc.html
You can use Uber, Lyft, a cab, or take the bus 2 short stops to enjoy Charlotte Uptown activities without having to pay for parking. The neighborhood offers great public transportation options and the light rail is scheduled in the future (2015). The Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) operates buses in the city. The #3 and #23 routes travel through NoDa, stopping along North Davidson and 36th Streets.
Full and exclusive use of entire 1600 square feet house featuring an open floor plan perfect for entertaining with outdoor living areas, a wood fired grill, a fire pit, and a large fenced in back yard. You will be located in the heart of NoDa!
Larger En Suite Master Bedroom
- King Size Bed with a Plush Topper with Memory Foam
- Private Master Bath w/ Dual Vanities & Garden Rain Shower and Hair Dryer
- There is a 36' Flat Screen LED HDTV with Basic Cable & RoKu
- Private Full Bath with 100% Cotton Towels
- Surge Protector Outlet for USB Charging
- Queen Bed with a Plush Mattress Topper with Memory Foam
- Private Full Bath with 100% Cotton Towels and Hair Dryer
- Surge Protector Outlet for USB Charging
The Main Living Area
- Large Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee & Tea Bar with Keurig
- Laundry Closet with Full Sized Washer and Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
- The Living Room has a 46' Flat screen HDTV with with Basic Cable & RoKu
- Large Leather Sofa with 3 Recliners; the Sofa can Sleep 2 if Desired for a Short Stay
Office/Workout Space/Extra Sleeping
- Free wifi
- Desk workspace and Printer with 2 Office Chairs
- Elliptical, Pilates Reformer, and hand weights
- There is a queen air bed which can be made available upon request with advanced notice
* There are main train tracks that go through Charlotte; they are down and across the street from the house. It does blow its horn but is buffeted by the buildings. I'm used to it and my guests have said it never bothered them after the first time noticing it. It adds to the urban charm. In 2015, this train will be the next stop on Charlotte’s light rail line with a 7 minute ride to Uptown eliminating the need to drive or pay for parking to see the football, basketball or baseball games. There are also tracks along side the house that run infrequently.
* Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, utensils, pots, pans, spices, etc. for your use while here.
* Clean Linens, Bedding & Towels will be provided for you.
* Washer & Dryer are available for your use.
* Price includes basic cable, wireless internet, all utilities.
* I am required to collect NC State sales/ use tax + Local Room Occupancy and transportation tax which has already been included into the rates.
I grew up in Gastonia and have lived in Charlotte for the past 20 years. I try my best to provide a true home away from home. Thanks in advance for your interest and I look forward to hosting you.
Kate Mullen purchased this bungalow in 2005
I love Charlotte; it's a great destination city with lots to offer! Football, basketball, baseball games, and Nascar! Shopping at Southpark. Lots of dining choices - 300 East, Emeril's, Dresslers and Roosters. Farmers markets and urban farming.
I just fell in love with it the moment I walked in. I love the open floor plan and it just has a peacefulness. There are large oak trees on the property and you feel away from it all even though you are close to town. Proximity to Uptown - a short drive to anywhere in Charlotte! Walking distance to restaurants, bars, and shops. Diversity and community. I provide an 'Insider's Guide' to the NoDA neighborhood, so you can live like a local. There's even a veterinarian a few blocks away.
The property is fine and has everything one might need. The location is near restaurants on North Davidson and convenient to everything.
We loved our stay at this property. Kate was very quick to respond to inquiries. We had an issue that was dealt with in a timely manner and were even generously reimbursed for our trouble. I would definitely stay here again. Great yard for our pup too!
The outside doesn't do the inside justice. Great for socializing with the huge kitchen looking over the living/dining area. Within walking distance of bars and eateries in the town. Uber to town $8.00. Would rent again without question!
Property is a great space for getting a group together. The kitchen and family room are very open. The kitchen is amazingly well
stocked. The location is very close to fun little eateries, shops, breweries. Couple of suggestions to improve the guest experience
are to provide more channels (important during football season!) and to cover some of those windows in the bedrooms to block out
light. Overall, excellent rental and we will definitely come back.
We had a wonderful stay. The home was lovely and fully stocked. The extras were really appreciated. As Kate stated you could walk to everything.Soon the rail system will link to center city and then no need to drive, This time we went to Freedom park and enjoyed a day of fun .
Love Vietnamese food so Le's was a must. Cabo's and Ikea cafeteria a repeat yum! Thanks Kate and Phyliss for your help. Judi
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
From $169+tax a night with discounts provided for weekly or monthly stays. $45 cleaning fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.