Mountain Views, Fully Stocked, Family-Friendly, Comfortable Country Living!(15 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Chateau / Country House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Bright, Cozy 2 Bedroom With Mountain Views, Full Kitchen & Amenities Galore!
Our sweet 2 bedroom cottage is nestled in a beautiful country setting against the mountains just 5 minutes from Waimanalo beach & 15 minutes to famed Lanikai Beach. One room boasts a memory foam queen-size bed. The second room is a cozy king that can be converted to two twins upon request. A portable crib is available, as well a little feeding chair. Ceiling fans, lots of windows and cool breezes throughout. The kitchen has everything you could possible need, including organic olive & coconut oils, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, coffee, cooking spray, large & small appliances, and more. The bathroom is stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, a small first aid kit and plenty of fresh towels. We provide adult & child size snorkels, boogie boards, kayak, plush beach towels, chairs, umbrella & small cooler. Don't miss the mountain views from your comfortable outdoor seating while you grill up your meal or sip on some coffee. Friendly dogs, roosters & chickens really bring home the country vibe. Feel free to set up a time with us to come explore the aquaponics & garden, and maybe have a peek at the sheep! Cozy furniture, tv, cable & high-speed interenet. We've also installed a land line for your convenience as cell phone reception is spotty. Parking is right outside your gate, off of the street, with your own private entrance from the long term renters next door (who are great people :)).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- Chateau / Country House
- 800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen bedroom has a very comfortable memory foam mattress with high quality linens & bedding. There are side tables, and individual lamps, as well as the overhead light. Enjoy the fresh island air through your two windows & sneak a peak of Mt Olomana from your bed! There is a ceiling fan and a standing fan. Bedroom 2 is set as a comfortable king size bed, but upon request can be two separate twin beds. There is also a portable crib & infant feeding chair in the closet. Iron & small ironing board also in closet. Ceiling fan & standing fan in this room too....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This is the 'getaway' that makes you feel away without being far away from anything! Beautiful, quiet Waimanalo beach is just 5 minutes away and bustling Kailua Town just 10, but you feel like you are in the country as soon as you drive down our road. The mountains and tropical plants will entrance & awe you. The roosters & chickens give it that extra country feel, and the dogs are friendly and charming. Hiking trails are right at the end of our street. The Country Cottage has everything you need so you can pack light and really get away! ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
Nice, white bath & hand towels and washcloths and big, plush beach towels in the beach bin outside. There are beach towel hooks just inside the back door & plenty of rod spaces for bath towels. ...moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Fully stocked: fridge & freezer, full range, microwave, toaster oven, blender, knife set, every utensil you might need, small table top grill & grill utensil set. Olive oil, some spices, coffee....moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Country Cottage has a prime location tucked near the mountains, just enough to make you feel like you're in the country without being far away from anything! The beach is a 5 minute drive and is stunning, hiking is accessible just at the end of the street, Kailua & Lanikai beaches are 10-15 minute drive. Sea Life Park & Makapu'u Lighthouse are a 10-15 minute drive the opposite direction. Great local, healthy food fare at Sweet Home Waimanalo, wonderful Mexican food at Serg's, and amazing homemade ice cream at Dave's. All located within 5-10 minutes along the highway in Waimanalo, and easily accessed via the backroads from the cottage.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Aloha Travelers! We are a fun family who enjoy meeting new people and traveling ourselves! The farm life suits us and we are stoked we get to do it with the beach so close as we enjoy surfing and beach fun too. As a yoga teacher & tattoo artist, we love contributing to our community and enriching peoples lives. We were born and raised in the Seattle and Southern California areas and have lived on the island for nearly 15 years. Both our daughters were born here. It's our mission now to provide an epic experience for your vacation! Hope to meet you in the future. Aloha, Leah and family
- Primary: +1 8087808544
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The view of Mt Olomana from your outdoor furniture & yard is stunning!
This kitchen has everything you could possible need!!
Super comfortable furniture in your living area.
Memory foam queen size mattress and comfortable bedding in this room.
Shower is stocked with shampoo, conditioner & body wash. Mountain view window!
Outdoor seating all set for you to enjoy the lush surroundings & mountain views.
Beautiful Lankai sunrise, just a 10 minute drive.
Newborn lamb, March 2015
Full view of your living room to the kitchen and dining area.
View to the kitchen to the back door out to your yard, tabletop grill.
Cable TV, Extreme Internet & land line phone for your convenience!
Comfy king can be converted to two twin beds upon request.
View from the yard looking at the cottage (notice Peanut Butter the dog posing!)
Beautiful Waimanalo perspective from the Makapu'u lighthouse trail nearby.
Just born lamb :) March 2015
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.