|Space||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Enjoy this fabulous newer home with an ocean view. Sitting in a unique West Hawaii neighborhood that offers its guests the convenience of nearby shopping, restaurants, stables, community pool, tennis courts, and golf course play at special rates.
Reserved for guests only, some of the many features of this one of a kind property:
- probably the largest property in the development
- dramatic 9-foot high ceilings
- open single story layout with ocean views from most of the house
- designer paint throughout
- large play set in the back
- black-out blinds & ceiling fans in each bedroom
- each bedroom has a queen bed, lots of storage. 2 guest cots are also at your disposal (comfortable even for 220lb adults).
- 1.2 acre (52,000 sqft) fully landscaped lot has 4 distinct elevation areas with ocean view from all of them
- an eight person grotto / natural rock hot spa with waterfall surrounded by lush tropical foliage. Entrance to spa is secured by a gate.
- a 400 sq. ft movie theater with 11ft. wide screen and quality projection/sound systems, dvd/blue ray player and HD chanells.
- private, flag lot, tucked away from the street
- mature & extensive landscaping, including coconut palms and monkey pod tree exceeding 30 ft. in height
- small and easily accessible fruit 'orchard' including Meyer Lemons, Guava, Mexican Limes, Tahitian Limes, Papaya and Rangpur
- large covered wrap-around lanai, with a uncovered extension at the side of the home providing an ideal viewpoint of the ocean and the island of Maui as well as a perfect spot for a BBQ
- upper-level natural rock seating area, providing an even wider ocean view
- multi-level lava rock stamped deck, surrounded by tiki torches and providing additional seating options and access to the natural rock grotto / hot spa
- beach equipment, including toys for young guests are provided
- pack n play, first aid kit, kitchen and bathroom essentials, all in the house
Property perfect 2 or 3 couples, family reunion, kids of all ages are welcome. Large enough for events.
Guest will enjoy full exclusive access to the property.
Owners do not live on site.
Property is very private, tucked away from the street and neighbors, yet within short drive to the civilization.
Full time property management service with 24-h support is available.
Upon request, guests can be provided discounted access to world class golf, tennis and full size swimming pool located in the village (please provide sufficient time for processing).
Alexey's greatest joy in life is helping people realize their dreams and enjoy the process while doing it. Helping people find a home, even if it's just for a few days brings him great satisfaction.
His envolvment with real estate and property management started 10 years ago and resulted in unique blend of knowledge and enthusiasm that results in unmatched real estate experience for all clients.
The home was never intented to be a vacation rental property and was kept in the family for 8 years. This property is truly one of a kind and every day we are working hard to make it even better. Every little detail - from where's the best place to enjoy sunset, perfect spa temperature or how would the kids play in the yard has been considered to provide for a perfect vacation experience that everyone could enjoy.
Locals know - Kona coast and Waikoloa village is a special place, and this is why royalty used to stay here. Located between 2 mountains, this area gets constant breeze from the ocean and very little humidity, providing for a very mild climate year round.
This area doesn't get as much rain etiher, making stay during winter months very pleasant.
With our home, you'll get so much more than any hotel or other rental can offer:
- private, fully landscaped lot 52000 sqft in size
- in house movie theater
- 3 fully stocked and ready bedrooms
- 8 person grotto with a waterfall
- full size kitchen with any applieance you can think of from grinder to a blender
- ocean views from the house, from the yard
- fruit garden
- privacy any estate-size property brings
- being very closed to shopping, restaurants etc.
- full time concierge service - anything you need just a phone call away
The Aloha Spirit was alive and well in this private home! I only had a few days on Kona with 2 of my closest friends that I have not seen in years. This was the perfect place for us to have our run on pajama/bathing suit party. Literally that is all we did was change from pajamas to bathing suites our whole visit. After arriving on the Island we went directly to the grocery store, stocked up and just relaxed. What a wonderful environment this was to just unwind. One of the best features of this home is the in-home movie theatre. When we were all talked out it was heaven to just sit back and relax in our own private movie theatre! The decor of the home was very nice, beds were comfortable, convenient location to everything you would want to do. I will be back within the year. Loved my visit.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 16 2017 - Jan 6 2018
7 night minimum stay
Nov 17 2018 - Dec 2 2018
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|