1.2 Acre Private Resort-Like Home (Ocean View, Movie Theater, Spa, Playground)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Enjoy this fabulous newer home with an ocean view. Sitting in a unique West Hawaii neighborhood that offers its guests the convenience of nearby shopping, restaurants, stables, community pool, tennis courts, and golf course play at special rates.
Reserved for guests only, some of the many features of this one of a kind property:
- probably the largest property in the development
- dramatic 9-foot high ceilings
- open single story layout with ocean views from most of the house
- designer paint throughout
- large play set in the back
- black-out blinds & ceiling fans in each bedroom
- each bedroom has a queen bed, lots of storage. 2 guest cots are also at your disposal (comfortable even for 220lb adults).
- 1.2 acre (52,000 sqft) fully landscaped lot has 4 distinct elevation areas with ocean view from all of them
- an eight person grotto / natural rock hot spa with waterfall surrounded by lush tropical foliage. Entrance to spa is secured by a gate.
- a 400 sq. ft movie theater with 11ft. wide screen and quality projection/sound systems, dvd/blue ray player and HD chanells.
- private, flag lot, tucked away from the street
- mature & extensive landscaping, including coconut palms and monkey pod tree exceeding 30 ft. in height
- small and easily accessible fruit 'orchard' including Meyer Lemons, Guava, Mexican Limes, Tahitian Limes, Papaya and Rangpur
- large covered wrap-around lanai, with a uncovered extension at the side of the home providing an ideal viewpoint of the ocean and the island of Maui as well as a perfect spot for a BBQ
- upper-level natural rock seating area, providing an even wider ocean view
- multi-level lava rock stamped deck, surrounded by tiki torches and providing additional seating options and access to the natural rock grotto / hot spa
- beach equipment, including toys for young guests are provided
- pack n play, first aid kit, kitchen and bathroom essentials, all in the house
Property perfect 2 or 3 couples, family reunion, kids of all ages are welcome. Large enough for events.
Guest will enjoy full exclusive access to the property.
Owners do not live on site.
Property is very private, tucked away from the street and neighbors, yet within short drive to the civilization.
Full time property management service with 24-h support is available.
Upon request, guests can be provided discounted access to world class golf, tennis and full size swimming pool located in the village (please provide sufficient time for processing).
Member since: 2015
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 17 - Jan 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 2 - Jan 8, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee $250
- Property Damage Protection $99
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: Alexey's greatest joy in life is helping people realize their dreams and enjoy the process while doing it. Helping people find a home, even if it's just for a few days brings him great satisfaction. His envolvment with real estate and property management started 10 years ago and resulted in unique blend of knowledge and enthusiasm that results in unmatched real estate experience for all clients.
Why the Owner Chose Sunset Ridge, Waikoloa Village, HI, USA:
The home was never intented to be a vacation rental property and was kept in the family for 8 years. This property is truly one of a kind and every day we are working hard to make it even better. Every little detail - from where's the best place to enjoy sunset, perfect spa temperature or how would the kids play in the yard has been considered to provide for a perfect vacation experience that everyone could enjoy.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Locals know - Kona coast and Waikoloa village is a special place, and this is why royalty used to stay here. Located between 2 mountains, this area gets constant breeze from the ocean and very little humidity, providing for a very mild climate year round. This area doesn't get as much rain etiher, making stay during winter months very pleasant. With our home, you'll get so much more than any hotel or other rental can offer: - private, fully landscaped lot 52000 sqft in size - in house movie theater - 3 fully stocked and ready bedrooms - 8 person grotto with a waterfall - full size kitchen with any applieance you can think of from grinder to a blender - ocean views from the house, from the yard - fruit garden - privacy any estate-size property brings - being very closed to shopping, restaurants etc. - full time concierge service - anything you need just a phone call away
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedrooms have queen beds, ceiling fans and lots of storage, yard or ocean views.
never intended to be used as a vacation rental now open for all to enjoy.
one elevation higher than the home, this Blue Rock deck provides a lovely sunset
Beautifully landscaped grounds with lush tropical plants, lava rock walls...
Distinct Hawai'an Flair with palm trees, lava and tikis
Pick fresh fruits from the garden every morning
Landscaping lights make it special at night.
let the fresh breeze in and enjoy the view from the lanai
400 sq.ft. move theater has 11ft wide screen, quality sound, Blue ray, HD TV
8 person grotto / natural rock hot spa with waterfall surrounded by lush garden
warm breeze in the evening and singing of tropical birds in the morning.
Fully stocked kitchen, opens into the living area.
Song of India, Firecracker bushes, Cardboard Palms, Phoenix Palms, Areca Palms..
Upper observation area
to sit, relax and enjoy beautiful sunsets right outside your own back door.
One of Hawaii's best courses. Views of Kohala coast, Kohala mountains, Maui
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.