Welcome to Towering Pines at 277 Pine Needle! This fabulous, newly renovated Forest District home is convenient to everything! Luxury and high-end elegance only begin to describe this beautiful residence.
This stunning 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home features classic upgrades on every level beginning as you enter your spacious living area. Hard wood floors, wall to wall windows with transoms to let in the Florida sunshine, 12' ceilings, recessed lighting, custom fans and high end furnishings create warmth and make you feel special. The attention to detail and the classic finishes throughout are just the beginning to the best vacation you'll ever experience.
The open floor plan on the first level allows the entire family to interact and catch up from their activities throughout the day. The HUGE flat screen HDTV is a focal point and can be viewed as well from the dining area and kitchen. The formal dining table seats 6 and the convenient breakfast bar allows for an additional 4 to enjoy meals together. The open end kitchen with center bar island, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, farm sink and pendant lighting mean that everyone can participate in creating culinary masterpieces for all to share. The first level in the living area features a half bath and laundry center for added convenience.
Your rear porch is screened in and features table seating so dining outside with the lake view is a perfect way to start the day! The expansive outdoor areas mean that everyone can enjoy family activities so bring your Frisbee, a football and maybe a badminton set!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10)
• Master Bedroom: California King Bed, Private Master Bathroom & Porch Access
• Guest Bedroom #1: King Bed, Private Bathroom
• Guest Bedroom #2: Twin Bed with Trundle, Attached Full Bath
• Guest Bedroom #3: Twin Bed with Trundle, Attached Full Bath
• Loft: (2) Fold Out Twin Beds
• Beach Access: Only 0.6 Miles From Beach Access
• Free WiFi
• Luxury Furnishings and Classic Decor
• Beautiful Hardwood Flooring
• Tons Of Natural Light Throughout
• Screened In Porch
• Gorgeous High Ceilings With Crown Molding
• Located in Forest District, close to beach and popular dining and shopping and Watercolor amenities
• Just a short bike ride from the beach
• 1.1 Miles From Seaside
• Close proximity to 30A
• Easy walking distance to Publix and Pizza by the Sea
*This property only allows for 2 vehicles per Watercolor HOA