Greensboro villa description
Spacious villa is ideally located directly on the golf course at Harbor Club. The Harbor Club golf course was named the #3 course in Georgia in 2016.
Situated right on the 9th Green, there are beautiful course views from most rooms, fully equipped back deck and the house is professionally decorated with plenty of seating. Pool and tennis courts available for your use are directly across the street. We also have a pontoon boat available for daily rental at the nearby Boathouse Marina and BBQ Restaurant.
Centrally located and just 75 miles southeast from Atlanta or west of Augusta, it’s a great location for your Master’s Tournament visit or for any other time of year.
The main level consists of an open family room with stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, 52” smart HDTV and oak hardwood floors. The master bedroom, with its king-sized bed, flat screen TV, private bath and deck overlooking the 9th Green, is also located on the main level. Back deck has a large propane grill, covered seating with outdoor flat screen TV, and dining table with ceiling fan.
The kitchen is newly renovated with granite counter tops and new appliances including an extra large fridge, stove, dishwasher & microwave. Kitchen opens into family room with a counter and bar stools in between the two areas. Kitchen is also open to dining room with large table that seats 6 people.
******Wireless Internet throughout and smart TV's with all the premium cable channels *****
The house is equipped with a SONOS music system, with speakers in all main areas. Guests can play Pandora or Spotify on the house speakers using apps on their phones.
The upstairs consists of two bedrooms joined by a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Both bedrooms have queen-size beds and flat screen TV's. There is also a futon upstairs with a standard mattress that folds out easily into a bed. The couch can accommodate a 8th sleeper.
ALL LINENS AND TOWELS PROVIDED.
Please note that all linens and towels are provided by the owner for guest use.
Harbor Club is an upscale subdivision with a 24 hour manned security gate, outdoor pool, tennis courts, year round paddle board courts, Clubhouse, Pro Golf Shop. new fitness center, hiking and walking trails, kids playground and dog park.
Lake Oconee is an oasis of relaxation, recreation and rejuvenation. Come here and experience some of the state’s best fishing, swimming, water sports, boating, water-skiing, wakeboarding and golfing. In addition to the water sports and golf, the area offers a wide selection of shopping, fine dining, historic sightseeing and many other activities.
Only a short distance outside the gates of Harbor Club is the Ritz Carlton which features three restaurants – George’s Restaurant for fine dining, Linger Longer Steakhouse, or a more laid back environment at Gaby’s on the Lake. Harbor Club is close to the Lake Oconee Village, which is anchored by a Publix grocery store and where you will find a movie theater, ice cream shop, and several restaurants, including American, Italian and Mexican cuisine. Additional restaurants/shops are all within a ten-minute drive from Harbor Club.
Visit nearby historic southern towns Greensboro, and Eatonton and enjoy browsing antique shops in Madison (recently named the Number-One Small Town in America).
So whether you want a family vacation, a friends' retreat, a romantic getaway, or a place to entertain corporate clients, this villa is the perfect spot. Y'all give us a call
~~~ I'm here to assist with any questions you may have or help you may need. I promise to answer your questions quickly.
Keywords: Golf-front home perfect for golf outings and family vacations, business retreats and week-day getaways.
HARBOR CLUB Awards & Publications
• Zagat Survey, 2009 & 2010, Names Harbor Club among 'America's Top Golf Courses'
• Golf Digest, 2009, 4 1/2 out of 5 starts to Harbor Club as 'Best Places to Play'
• Golfweek's, 2009, Top 10 Best Courses you can Play in Georgia
• Golfweek Magazine, March 2007, Golfweek's Best, Rate Harbor Club, No. 8, in the state of Georgia.
• Golf Georgia, April 2007, Harbor Club rated as a 'Course of Distinction'
• Links Magazine 2002 and 2003 Special Edition has named Harbor Club one of 'the Top Golf Course Communities Around the World'.
• Golf Life Magazine put Harbor Club on the cover of their September 2002 issue and wrote an article saying, 'Quality and affordability make Harbor Club unmatched in state'.
• Golfweek Magazine in their October 12 issue named Harbor Club as one of the' South's Great Golf Course Communities' and 'One of the Southeast Top 50 Most Distinctive Courses'.
• Golfweek's 2005 named Harbor Club -' Best Residential Golf Courses'
• Golf Digest 2005 names Harbor Club One of The Top 7 Places to Play in The State of Georgia.
• Golf Digest 2004 names Harbor Club Number Three in The Country