About the property
- House3162 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 12
- Private Heated Pool - Pool heating is available October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Putters provided for Puttering Park putt-putt course
- 5 adult bikes provided
- XBox in kids game room
- Two sets of washer and dryers
- YOLO Board
- DVDs for guest use
- Golf Cart
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterSound guests staying at this property have complimentary access to the WaterSound Beach Club, 3 community pools (including the 7,000 square ft zero-entry pool at the WaterSound Beach Club), the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, full access to Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the WaterSound Fitness center, and 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and the WaterSound Beach Club.
DETAILS: 17 North Shingle Lane is a 5 bedroom/ 4.5 bathroom home located in WaterSound. This fabulous, 3,162 sq. foot abode accommodates 12 guests. At the heart of the home on its first floor is a beautiful gourmet kitchen that flows into the adjoining dining and living room areas. The first of two master bedrooms conveniently resides on the first floor, this one with a private covered porch. The second master bedroom is located on the second floor along with 2 other bedrooms. Cool off in the home's private pool for hours of fun and relaxation. When guests are ready to explore WaterSound, hop on the Golf Cart or the 4 bikes provided. See who's the coolest (or luckiest) under pressure with a fun family game of putt-putt at WaterSound's Puttering park! Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course) - Putters provided with the home
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
WS 17 N Shingle Lane
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Fall Vacation 2017
We had another amazing experience with 360 at 17 N. Shingle Lane. The house is so well appointed with everything we needed and more. The kids loved riding in the golf cart, the bunk room, and quick access to putt putt and the new playground equipment at the park. My husband and I loved all of the different porch spaces for enjoying our coffee, reading, and sipping wine. The private pool was our oasis while the kids were napping. The kitchen is so well equipped and fun to cook in! We can't wait to come back!
Sounds like a truly incredible getaway. We are so thrilled that you loved this home as much as we do. It is absolutely perfect for a family vacation, everything you could need and so close to all of the community amenities. We loved having you with us and hope to see you back soon!
September 2017 Stay
Beautiful home! Cozy and comfortable. Could not have picked a better place.
What a precious photo! It looks like you enjoyed some perfect beach weather during your stay! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! This home really is so cozy and perfect for family getaways! Thank you for choosing 360 Blue for your beach vacation. We hope to see you back at the beach soon!
July 2017 Stay
Our stay (our 7 year with 360 blue) was a great stay. The house was nice for our needs, especially the pool. A relaxing time after a day at the beach. The hot water heater went out on the main floor and it took several days to get it fixed as it needed a new part 360 Blue was very attentive but it was difficult with 10 of us and no hot water for dishes or in the master bedroom. All in all it was another fun family vacation
What a great family photo! Looks like a great day to spend at the pool! We do apologize about the hot water issue and we are happy to report it has been fixed! Thank you so much for staying with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back on 30A again soon!
July 2017 Stay
We had a absolutely wonderful time staying in Watersound at 17 N Shingle!!! The home is perfect for our family!!! The kids love going to the beach in the golf cart and then coming back for quick swim in the private pool. Puttering park is just outside the front door and was a favorite daily trip for our son. We can't wait to come back next year!!!
Looks like it was the perfect day to spend at the beach! We are thrilled you and your family had such a wonderful time in WaterSound at 17 N Shingle. Thank you so much for staying with 360 Blue and we can't wait to have you back at the beach again soon!
May 2017 Stay
We want to thank the homeowners and 360 Blue for an incredible week at Watersound! Looking at the pictures before we arrived, we could tell the design and decor were just beautiful, but when we arrived, the attention to detail far exceeded our expectations! The home was much bigger than we needed for our family of 6, but it was so nice and relaxing to stretch out and find our own quiet nooks when we needed them. We especially loved the porches for reading, the ice maker for refreshing, the cozy living room for movies and games, the screened porch overlooking the gorgeous pool, and the golf cart access. Our kids loooooved the sleeping dorm...and they were excited about the xbox but we couldn't figure out the cords to it, but that was not a big deal. The furnishings and linens were also just so lovely and relaxing. The home was immaculately clean and well maintained, and the 360 Blue app was so convenient and answered all of our questions... we truly hope to return one day! Thanks again!
What a precious photo! It looks like you go to enjoy some beautiful weather! We are so happy to hear that the home exceeded your expectations and provided your family with plenty of quiet areas! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your family's getaway! Be sure to come back and visit again soon!
March 2017 Stay
Wow! We had the most incredible experience! Thank you to 360 Blue for making our stay 100% enjoyable and stress free! Our house on 17 N. Shingle way was perfect in every way! It literally had everything we needed!! We enjoyed having coffee on the screened in porch every morning, our kids loved the bunk room and we all enjoyed the private pool everyday. Love how quiet and relaxing the community of Watersound is. We rode our bikes around the neighborhood and up to Bruno's and the Hub to get a bite to eat. The golf cart was great for hauling all our stuff to the beach! We would stay here again in a heartbeat and would absolutely use and recommend 360 Blue as well! Thanks for a great Spring Break!
What a beautiful family photo, one that you will remember for years to come. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your vacation in WaterSound. Thank you so much for staying with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back again soon!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees