|Space||2,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
- 3 bedroom/2 bath large home with full kitchen, florida room, large family room with hdtv large screen tv, dining room, pool, high speed WiFi throughout, cable TV in the bedroom and den/bedroom.
- Queen bedroom(accommodates 2 people) Double w/trundle bedroom (accommodates 2-3 people), den/bedroom (accommodates 1-2). A full bathroom is located near the bedrooms.
- Clean home alternative to hotels, just west of I 95.
- Swimming pool
- WIFI internet (free).
- Parking-free, Brighthouse TV, WiUU, utilities, beach towels, ironing board and iron.
- HDTV large screen TV in the den and family room.
- Digital key access provided upon arrival.
- Park your vehicle on the property free of charge.
- By car - 20 minutes to the ocean, sightseeing, shopping malls, Wickham park, surf shops, bakery, cafes, grocery stores, postal service, art, music, yoga, pilates, clothing, gift boutiques, cape canaveral cruise lines, massage, hair, nail, facial, salons, many restaurants in the area. Close to historic melbourne, cocoa beach, 45 minutes to disney/orlando.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
- Owner is on the property to feed/care for the farm animals between 6-9 am & 5-8 pm
- Will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding local attractions, sites, suggestions, maps and directions. I will make every effort to ensure you have every thing you need and are comfortable.
- NON-SMOKERS only (includes outside on the property)
- Please do not bring food/drinks in the bedrooms.
- The thermostat is maintained at 75.
- Given that the bedrooms are on the side where the chicken coop is, guests may hear the rooster from time to time (this has been a problem for only one guest (out of many guests). I-95 commuters can be heard during busy travel times as the highway is close by.
Pool/lanai/patio with large hammock and outdoor dining table. Kitchen with all cooking items, dining room, florida room. Washer/dryer available. Outdoor gas grill. Room to park your boat at the house. Dogs are welcome; Ask about Group retreat/events. 5 min drive to Lake Washington boat ramp. 20-30 min drive to beach, 45 min drive to Disney/Universal/Orlando attractions. 20-30 minute drive to Patrick AF Base.
Such a nice, open floor plan where we never felt cramped. Michelle is absolutely wonderful and gave us some fresh eggs to eat for breakfast. Would highly recommend to stay! The animals were an added bonus-my dad loved the turkeys!
Was a fun place to stay for our family. Loved the animals!! Great quiet properly . Close enough to beaches and attractions but far enough away to enjoy the Melbourne sun.
We had a great stay at this house. It fit our needs perfectly. Michelle was great to work with.
Everything was clean and the property was beautiful. We loved seeing the horses and swimming in the pool. The house was spacious and the den was cozy. We were very grateful that we could bring Lola. She is a large American Bulldog and it can be hard finding people/places that will allow her to stay. She is a good girl and Michelle is very kind so it all.worked out!!
The only minor complaint was a bit of traffic noise from 95 and power lines in front of the property. We live in the Fl. Keys so perhaps we are a bit spoiled in that regard. Before renting we noticed that someone said the roosters and chickens were loud. We didn't have that problem at all. Yes, we did hear them in the morning, but it wasn't at all intrusive and we slept well.
The house had everything we needed and Michelle made sure to check in with us. Lovely place. We would stay again!
We really enjoyed our stay at your rental home. Being on the outskirts of Melbourne on the roomy property made it feel a little like being in a quiet country setting but was still close to all of the conveniences of the area like shopping, golf, beaches, and restaurants. The private yard and pool were very relaxing, the home was clean and tidy and had everything we needed, and the owner (Michele) was very friendly and easy to work with. We also enjoyed seeing the various animals on the property (horses, chickens, turkeys, geese).
The landlord, Michelle was very responsive to any issue we had during our stay.
The property is attractive and the house is quite large. Swimming pool is very large and would be great in warm weather.
Chicken coops including rooster right under bedrooms.
Major issue as rooster starts crowing at 3:30 each morning so it is not possible to sleep much past that.
Located in Central Florida's East Coast near Atlantic Ocean (surfers delight), comfortable and spacious home in west Melbourne on 2.5
acres surrounded by Pine Trees. Horses, geese, ducks, turkeys, rooster and chickens on property. Fully furnished with washing machine/dryer, pool/lanai with outdoor table and chairs, screened in patio with round table and large hammock and sunchairs. Family room with large screen tv, florida room off screened in patio with family computer and breakfast nook that seats four with breakfast bar. Dining room that seats up to 8 people. Sleeps six people comfortably. One bedroom with queen size bed, Second bedroom is a double bed with trundle, 3rd bedroom is a den/TV/wiuu room with futon. Kitchen with all amenities, including dishwasher and microwave.
HDTV in family room with BluRay DVD WiFi compatable. Secure internet with WiFi access.
Close to shopping (grocery 2.7 miles),Walmart, Viera specialty shops, Melbourne Square mall and many eating establishments(sports bars to fine dining), public golf course and batting cages (2.7 miles), Wickham Park(doggie park) and the King Center (shows). The Melbourne Zoo, shopping malls, Historic downtown Melbourne and several beaches are within 15-30 minutes. Lake Washington dock is 1 mile west of our home; dock your boat at the house. Local areas have jetski, boat, water sport rentals, swamp buggy, airboat rides in Forever Florida near St Cloud. Other attractions: Orlando activities, Daytona Beach 1 hour, Historic St Augustine 1 1/2 hours, Kennedy Space Center 45 minutes, Orlando airport 1 hour, Melbourne airport 30 minutes. Disney attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
3 bedroom/1 bath
Mar 26 2017 - Aug 31 2017
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Events||$300 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Arrangements can be made for special events such as weddings, retreats, etc...ask for details.
For catering/meal delivery---http://www.personalcheftony.com/