Ranchette*Family Friendly *Pool***Dogs Welcome(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Central Melbourne location, just west of I-95, easy drive to beaches, Orlando.
- 3 bedroom/2 bath large home with full kitchen, florida room, large family room with hdtv large screen tv, dining room, pool, high speed WiFi throughout, cable TV in the bedroom and den/bedroom.
- Queen bedroom(accommodates 2 people) Double w/trundle bedroom (accommodates 2-3 people), den/bedroom (accommodates 1-2). A full bathroom is located near the bedrooms.
- Clean home alternative to hotels, just west of I 95.
- Swimming pool
- WIFI internet (free).
- Parking-free, Brighthouse TV, WiUU, utilities, beach towels, ironing board and iron.
- HDTV large screen TV in the den and family room.
- Digital key access provided upon arrival.
- Park your vehicle on the property free of charge.
- By car - 20 minutes to the ocean, sightseeing, shopping malls, Wickham park, surf shops, bakery, cafes, grocery stores, postal service, art, music, yoga, pilates, clothing, gift boutiques, cape canaveral cruise lines, massage, hair, nail, facial, salons, many restaurants in the area. Close to historic melbourne, cocoa beach, 45 minutes to disney/orlando.
- Owner is on the property to feed/care for the farm animals between 6-9 am & 5-8 pm
- Will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding local attractions, sites, suggestions, maps and directions. I will make every effort to ensure you have every thing you need and are comfortable.
- NON-SMOKERS only (includes outside on the property)
- Please do not bring food/drinks in the bedrooms.
- The thermostat is maintained at 75.
- Given that the bedrooms are on the side where the chicken coop is, guests may hear the rooster from time to time (this has been a problem for only one guest (out of many guests). I-95 commuters can be heard during busy travel times as the highway is close by.
Pool/lanai/patio with large hammock and outdoor dining table. Kitchen with all cooking items, dining room, florida room. Washer/dryer available. Outdoor gas grill. Room to park your boat at the house. Dogs are welcome; Ask about Group retreat/events. 5 min drive to Lake Washington boat ramp. 20-30 min drive to beach, 45 min drive to Disney/Universal/Orlando attractions. 20-30 minute drive to Patrick AF Base.
Member since: 2015
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 bedroom/1 bath
Mar 26 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
4 bedroom/2 bath
Sep 1 - Dec 1, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $5
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Arrangements can be made for special events such as weddings, retreats, etc...ask for details.
For catering/meal delivery---http://www.personalcheftony.com/
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Located in Central Florida's East Coast near Atlantic Ocean (surfers delight), comfortable and spacious home in west Melbourne on 2.5
acres surrounded by Pine Trees. Horses, geese, ducks, turkeys, rooster and chickens on property. Fully furnished with washing machine/dryer, pool/lanai with outdoor table and chairs, screened in patio with round table and large hammock and sunchairs. Family room with large screen tv, florida room off screened in patio with family computer and breakfast nook that seats four with breakfast bar. Dining room that seats up to 8 people. Sleeps six people comfortably. One bedroom with queen size bed, Second bedroom is a double bed with trundle, 3rd bedroom is a den/TV/wiuu room with futon. Kitchen with all amenities, including dishwasher and microwave.
HDTV in family room with BluRay DVD WiFi compatable. Secure internet with WiFi access.
Close to shopping (grocery 2.7 miles),Walmart, Viera specialty shops, Melbourne Square mall and many eating establishments(sports bars to fine dining), public golf course and batting cages (2.7 miles), Wickham Park(doggie park) and the King Center (shows). The Melbourne Zoo, shopping malls, Historic downtown Melbourne and several beaches are within 15-30 minutes. Lake Washington dock is 1 mile west of our home; dock your boat at the house. Local areas have jetski, boat, water sport rentals, swamp buggy, airboat rides in Forever Florida near St Cloud. Other attractions: Orlando activities, Daytona Beach 1 hour, Historic St Augustine 1 1/2 hours, Kennedy Space Center 45 minutes, Orlando airport 1 hour, Melbourne airport 30 minutes. Disney attractions.
Gazebo and pond in front of house.
Queen bedroom 2
North side of the 2.5 acre property, where the chicks free range
Lady TStetson - 14 yr old Saddlebred/Arabian
Front of the house at sunset
Front of home northside
Fireplace in family room
Florida Room-Computer station with access to screened in patio/lanai/pool area
Full Bedroom w/Single Trundle
Melbourne Beach-Bubba digging for florida crabs
Pool area on the north side of the house.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, March 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.