Newly Renting - Best High End Finishes in Front Row; Best Bang for the Buck(17 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Potential Renters indicated it was the "nicest unit in Terrasol" (they booked)
STANDARD HIGH SEASON U.S. RATE IS $275.00 -NI, $200.00 USD/NI OFF SEASON, $250.00 USD SHOULDER SEASON AND $350.00 USD/NI OVER CHRISTMAS/NY'S PERIOD. These are incredible rates for this unit. Book it now. You will not be disapointed.
Nestled at the very tip of the Baja Peninsula at Land's End, near the famous arches is Terrasol, a spectacular low-rise, low-density, private, quiet and secluded resort.
• An exclusive enclave, Terrasol offers privacy and tranquility, yet is less than 500 meters from the bustling and quaint town of Cabo San Lucas with its exciting night-life, cantinas, restaurants, and shops. Guests will enjoy amenities including the 2 swimming pools, one with swim-up palapa bar, tennis and a modest work-out room. The famous CSL Marina is less than 200 meters from our condo - and you can walk around this marina, past shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, flea markets and the mall; browse and shop to your hearts' content and then stop for a frosty beverage!!
• At Terrasol, the laws of land no longer apply. Time not only slows down, it goes backwards, like the surf rolling off our beach as it meets up with the next advancing Pacific wave. Washed in salt water and blown by dry desert winds, our hide-away is calm, warm, and tempting... above all, it's different and unique - it's 'Terrasol.
Location is everything and this unit is the PRIME location;
◦ Terrasol is built 'on' the beach - 500 meters from the tip of the Baja Peninsula.
◦ Terrasol has a serene 'honeymoon atmosphere,' secluded and private.
- This is a small corner of Paradise where you awake to the beauty of an ocean sunrise and, as you enjoy your first refreshment of the day, you watch the boats head out for the day's fishing adventure or gaze at the graceful lines of a large cruise ship as it glides by on its way into port. The day promises so many possibilities, whether it is active pursuits such as swimming in one of Terrasol's two large pools (one with swim up bar and palapa restaurant), hiking over the small mountain to Lover's Beach, jogging along our mile long beach unmolested by trinket vendors and time-share sales people, golfing at the numerous near-by world class courses, horseback riding, ATV tours through the mountains and along the Pacific shore, jet skiing, parasailing, snorkeling or Scuba at pristine beaches a short distance from town, whale watching by charter boat, or merely lazing in the sun on your own private terrace as you unwind and spend quiet time amidst the serenity of Terrasol's desert landscaping, bouganvillea scented plantings and friendly atmosphere.
When daylight fades, you can step out onto your terrace and watch a spectacular sunset and then head out to town a short 10 minutes away on foot where you have a choice of restaurants suited to all tastes and budgets, stores, cinemas, discos, sports bars, party boats and the fun and famous Cabo Wabo and Giggling Marlin or Squid Roe. The choice to eat-in is also easy with a fully equipped kitchen or availability of local food delivery as well as the delicious and reasonable pool bar offerings which include breakfast, lunch, appetizers, snacks and beverages.
Whatever brings you relaxation, fun or entertainment can be found while enjoying your stay at our private, friendly and gated-community vacation home at Land's End where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
Limited Accessibility: Because we are on the bottom floor, it is wheelchair accessible, and there is a ramp all the way from the parking lot down to this front-row building, however the condo is a split level with 3 steps down to the living room/bath/bedroom/terrace from the kitchen....moreless
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Max Occupancy for unit is 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 children under 12 or 2 adults & 1 older child. There is one bedroom with an extremely comfortable 17" King Serta pillow-top mattress complete with a gel topper and thick mattress pad; it's like sleeping on a cloud, especially with the high thread-count Eqyptian cotton sheets and summer down duvet. In the living room, there is a Queen pull-out sofa, also with a cool-gel foam topper and thick mattress pad, high-end sheets and quilt coverlet, or sherpa or microfibre blanket. Ample custom-made built-in closets/drawers/cabinetry. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- • This property is privately owned. Each condo is furnished and equipped by the owner and its condition/comfort is their (or their property manager's) responsibility; the extent of renovations/repairs and amenities provided varies greatly from unit to unit. This condo is equipped and furnished with far more amenities than most. Toilet paper, paper towels, soap, laundry detergent, fabric softener, bleach, salt/pepper/spices, sweetener, coffee & filters, tea, sugar, cleaning supplies, dishwasher pucks, napkins, shampoo, conditioner, Ziplocs, saran wrap, tin foil, liquid soap, dish soap, garbage bags, sewing kits, batteries, light bulbs, bug spray, pads/pens, computer printer paper, etc. are provided as a courtesy to our guests. There is also a safe & flat iron in this unit. The tap/fridge water/ice is safe. Contact the Property Manager for additional services that may be provided for a fee ie: airport pickup, grocery pre-stocking, use of Cabo passport etc., to enhance your vacation. ...moreless
Satellite / Cable:
Canadian Shaw Direct satellite/receivers with time-shifting (watch prime time shows from all timezones so a choice of when to watch); 40 Music stations to suit all tastes;Bose speaker bars on both TVs...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- 3 mini-split air conditioner units; a large one in the living room and 2 smaller ones in the kitchen and bedroom. In winter, screens with locks/alarms/fans allow sufficient cross-breeze from Pacific...moreless
- Clothes Dryer:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Small fitness room on site with basic equipment (3 bikes, 1 stepper, 2 ellipticals, bench w/bar, some free weights and Bowflex machine or purchase passes at Playa Grande fitness center next door....moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Large very comfy custom-made L-shaped pull-out sofa bed made with combo foam/down with plenty of space to sprawl out and relax watching the whales breach outside your door. This is all about comfort...moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
Dishes & Utensils:
Since owners usually spend all winter, it is fully stocked for complete meal preparation and storage of leftovers. Fancy Mexican server-ware, cloth table cloths, placemats and cotton napkins etc....moreless
Full gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, 2 level island w/ Parson's bar stools, half-moon table w/ a view and comfy Parson's chairs as well as a bar area with bar sink...moreless
Equipped w/far more than most: salt/pepper/spices, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, liquid hand soap, dishwasher pucks, laundry detergent, fabric softener, coffee, shampoo, cleaning supplies & more.....moreless
True built-in 42" GE side-by-side fridge with huge freezer and outside water & ice dispenser, also 48 btl GE Monogram wine fridge. (We have our own Desalinization plant - enables drinkable tap water....moreless
Deck / Patio:
One of largest in Terrasol. Custom-made corner banquette seating, 48" table, bistro table, double chaise(converts to sofa), bathing beauty & 2 umbrellas. Where will you choose to fall asleep?...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
Lawn / Garden:
No lawn in Terrasol, just beach (to conserve water, since this is a desert), however we have 7 full-time gardeners who do a wonderful job of keeping all the beautiful flowers/shrubs looking amazing......moreless
Propane Weber grill on your terrace with extra tank for all your BBQing needs - on a portable stand should you wish to take it to another beach (Chileno?), as well as 2 beach chairs, umbrellas, cooler...moreless
Pool / Spa
2 Pools; the first heated with swim-up stools at the Palapa bar and a shallow area suitable for children; the second newly re-furbished, only slightly heated with swim lanes and equal depth throughout...moreless
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 8 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 25, 2017
5 night min stay
Sep 26 - Dec 19, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Our rates DO NOT include nightly resort fees. AN ADDITIONAL $17.50 USD/NI FOR 1-2 PERS, $22.50 USD/NI FOR 3-4 PERSONS. These fees will be collected by the front desk on checkout.
Cancellation policy: if you cancel your booking 30 days in advance of arrival date, we will refund you 50% of your deposit. If cancelling with less than 30 days notice, we keep the 50% deposit. That said, if there is a catastrophic event, we are very understanding and reasonable.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
This property is one of 5 resorts located on Solmar Beach; it is the only full-ownership condo complex; the rest are timeshares or fractional ownership/hotel establishments. When you arrive, you will appreciate our Moorish architecture that blends in with the sand and the environment as well as the extremely low-density; we have only one building that is 3 stories at the rear of the complex, the rest are only 2 stories. You will notice acres of sand in between many of the buildings. Despite the growing populations of the adjacent resorts, at any given time, you will only see a handful of people on the beach, thus you will feel like you are in the middle of nowhere. Yet when you walk over the slight hill away from the resort, you will find yourself in the midst of the bustling marina within a 5 minute walk. Within another 5 minutes, you are in the heart of town among its many bars, nightclubs, flea markets, kiosks, restaurants, taco stands & shopping areas including a high-end mall.
Year Purchased: 2009
About: The owners are both retired Canadian Air Force Officers who each served 30 plus years. This is a new listing as we normally don't rent - we spend all winter in Cabo ourselves; We recently started renting our wonderful oceanfront piece of paradise and have had nothing but excellent reviews. We take a lot of pride in providing a worry free stay for our guests. We promise that you won't be disappointed should you rent our Terrasol condo.
Why Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico:
We have been coming to Mexico on vacations for 30 yrs but when we finally discovered Cabo in 2009, it epitomized the best of everything we had loved from all the other areas of Mexico. When we first viewed Terrasol and descended down towards the ocean, we knew we had to purchase a property there even though we had been thoroughly enjoying 5th wheeling around Arizona and had no intention of buying in Mexico at that point in time... Both my husband and I felt it - this was heaven. The weather, especially the lack of humidity compared to mainland Mexico, the vibe - it feels wonderful. When we saw units available in Terrasol, we jumped on the opportunity since they are a rare gem on the Pacific beach. - The vendo-fre e Ocean-front beach. Surf fishing right off the terrace on the beach. Convenience to everything. Whale watching from the deck, margarita from the Palapa Bar in hand, fabulous sunsets & sunrises right from the same beach. Falling asleep and waking up to the sound of crashing waves and the sun coming up right from bed (between your toes). Not only can you lie in bed and watch the whales during migration, but also when the sound of the surf is quiet, you can hear their spouting and splashing. What could be better than that? This is not a timeshare. This is an opportunity to enjoy one of Cabo's tranquil beachfront residences with easy access to busy Cabo San Lucas town. It is the best of both worlds. Enjoy active days and quiet nights watching the stars - or enjoy quiet days (without whistles and camp counselors) and party all night. Cabo is so versatile that everyone can do their own thing. Cabo is also very safe, allowing you to walk the town into the wee hours without worry.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Quiet; the feeling of peace and tranquility; birds and butterflies; access - easy walk to town where everything is available; the unique topography that puts a hill between our oasis and Cabo's constant energy gives us a buffer. You can hear the town fade away as you come down the walkway. Very inexpensive breakfast, lunch & snacks are offered at the Palapa. They will cook your fish for a small fee (and it's delicious)! If you need assistance with your luggage, we have electric carts and staff to help. You will also find a handicap walk for easy accessibility. This will be your opportunity to enjoy the peace and quiet of the vendor-free, pristine private beach, fabulous sunrises, sunsets and star-gazing with only the sounds of the ocean waves to rock you to sleep. Or choose to take part in the nightlife of downtown Cabo only a short stroll away; taxis are also available at the front desk and main gate if you need transportation. You have a rare opportunity to rent this particular unit in Terrasol; it is coveted by many. This unit is all about luxury and comfort. It was completely renovated 3 years ago, right down to the sand-that includes every piece of plumbing, wiring, hinge & screw, every door & frame (unlike many renos done here) and the remodel included the removal of walls and re-design of interior spaces. Moreover, they have retained none of the original, uncomfortable wooden furniture/chairs; they have been replaced with high-end, custom-built furnishings and finishes. You will find a multitude of choices of areas to sprawl out, relax and/or take a nap, both inside and out. Following the hurricane in 2015, it was completely gutted again and every piece of furniture and wood was replaced with new custom-built cabinetry to ensure that there was no mold in the unit.
- Primary: 941-858-3238
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our unit location. True oceanfront.
Modern high-end kitchen with island wine rack, large pot drawers,pull-out pantry
A dining area with a great view of the ocean
55" Samsung Curved Smart LED HD TV
Modern bathroom w/granite counter tops, onyx vessel sink, large glassed shower
Super-comfortable 17" King sized Serta pillow-top mattress w/gel topper
Bedroom closet with 32" Samsung LED HDTV
Al fresco dining everyday or nap on the large, comfy custom-built banquette
Spend the day relaxing in your hammock while watching whales play offshore.
Surf fishing just steps from your terrace.
Sunset from your terrace to the west
Palapa Bar/Restaurant and Pool (your building is on the right of the photo)
True-Built in 42" fridge with ice and water dispenser, wine fridge, dishwasher
Bar with sink.
High end decor throughout.
Super Comfortable, Large, Custom-made 'L'- shaped sofa with Queen pullout bed
Large glassed Shower w/2 shower heads, (separate hand-held), custom tilework
Wake to the sunrise between your toes & this view every morning
Super-sized terrace w/Weber BBQ; double chaise that converts to sofa, sunbed
Few Steps to the Palapa bar/pool as well as the lap pool in the other direction
Watch cruise ships arrive in Cabo
Sunrise from your bedroom to the east.
Breath-taking sunsets from your terrace.
Newly re-furbished second pool for doing laps or just relaxing/whale-watching
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.