Most Magnificent High-End Finishes/Decor; Front Row; Best Bang for the Buck(22 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Potential Renters indicated it was the "nicest unit in Terrasol" (they booked)
Please note: Terrasol's mandatory taxes/resort fees for all units are not included in our nightly rate-an additional $17.50 USD/ni for 1-2 pers, $22.50 USD/ni for 3-4 persons. We also require that you pay for a weekly or end-of-stay cleaning (only $29.00). These fees will be collected by the front desk upon checkout. There are no other fees other than 5.00/day for parking should you rent a vehicle (not necessary due to Terrasol's enviable location). Moreover, WE DO NOT REQUIRE A DAMAGE DEPOSIT.
Numerous units purport to have been "completely renovated", yet they still have original hard-to-clean flooring, outdoor style walls, as well as much original woodwork (doors, closets etc) complete with the original, terribly uncomfortable furniture, not to mention out-dated and inadequate electrical wiring and plumbing. We have re-done every last thing, down to the sand, every screw, wire, piece of plumbing; we have replaced everything with high-end wooden cabinetry, travertine flooring and granite throughout. Also, bear in mind that numerous units do not offer the peace of mind of booking on credit cards through VRBO HomeAway payments. Moreover, numerous units only provide one roll of toilet paper and no other amenities or condiments; we have a fully stocked condo with everything from hair conditioner, body wash, bug spray, suntan lotion, fabric softener, printer paper, spices and everything in between (extensive list/details elsewhere). Book it now, before someone else does. You will not be disappointed.
Terrasol is nestled at the very tip of the Baja Peninsula at Land's End, near the famous arches; a spectacular low-rise, low-density, private, quiet and secluded resort.
• An exclusive enclave, Terrasol offers privacy and tranquility, yet is less than 500 meters from the bustling and quaint town of Cabo San Lucas with its exciting night-life, cantinas, restaurants, and shops. Guests will enjoy amenities including 2 heated swimming pools-one with a swim-up palapa bar, tennis courts and a modest work-out room. The famous CSL Marina is less than 200 meters from our condo; you can walk around this marina, past shops, bars, bistros, cafes, restaurants, flea markets and the mall; browse and shop to your hearts' content and then stop for a frosty beverage!!
◦ Terrasol is built 'on' the beach - 500 meters from the tip of the Baja Peninsula and Land's End (and you can't get any closer to the ocean (30 yards) than this unit);
◦ Terrasol has a serene 'honeymoon atmosphere', secluded and private.
- This is a small corner of Paradise where you awake to the beauty of an ocean sunrise and, as you enjoy your first refreshment of the day, you can watch the boats head out for the day's fishing adventure or gaze at the graceful lines of a large cruise ship as it glides by on its way into port. The day promises so many possibilities, whether you desire active pursuits such as swimming in one of Terrasol's two large heated pools (one with swim up bar and palapa restaurant), hiking over the small mountain to Lover's Beach, jogging along our mile long beach unmolested by trinket vendors and time-share sales people, golfing at the numerous near-by world class courses, horseback riding, ATV tours through the mountains and along the Pacific shore, jet skiing, parasailing, snorkeling or scuba-diving at pristine beaches a short distance from town, whale watching by charter boat - or merely lazing in the sun on your own private front-row terrace as you unwind and spend quiet time amidst the serenity of Terrasol's desert landscaping, gorgeous plantings including azaleas and bouganvilla and friendly atmosphere.
When daylight fades, you can step out onto your terrace and watch a spectacular sunset and then head out into the heart of town a short 10 minutes away on foot, where you have a choice of restaurants suited to all tastes and budgets; stores, cinemas, discos, sports bars, party boats and the fun and famous Cabo Wabo and Giggling Marlin or Squid Roe. The choice to eat-in is also easy with a fully equipped kitchen or availability of local food delivery as well as the delicious and reasonable pool/palapa bar offerings which include breakfast, lunch, appetizers, snacks and beverages up until 6PM.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Limited Accessibility: Because we are on the bottom floor, it is wheelchair accessible, and there is a ramp all the way from the parking lot down to this front-row building, however the condo is a split level with 3 steps down to the living room/bath/bedroom/terrace from the kitchen/bar/dining area....moreless
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Max Occupancy for unit is 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 children under 12 or 2 adults & 1 older child. There is one bedroom with an extremely comfortable 17" King Serta pillow-top mattress complete with a gel topper and thick mattress pad; it's like sleeping on a cloud. You'll love the high thread-count Eqyptian cotton sheets and Matelasse coverlet. In the living room, there is a Queen sized pull-out sofa, also with a cool-gel foam topper and thick mattress pad, high-end sheets and quilt coverlet, or sherpa or microfibre blanket. Ample custom-made built-in closets/drawers/cabinetry. Travertine floors throughout unit....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One bathroom with custom tumbled-marble tilework on all walls, travertine floors, granite countertops, with an onyx vessel sink, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures and a large high-end rimless, entirely-tempered-glass shower with a corner seat. Ample granite counter space, under-cabinet and drawer storage....moreless
- • This property is privately owned. Each condo is furnished and equipped by the owner and its condition/comfort is their (or their property manager's) responsibility; the extent of renovations/repairs and amenities provided varies greatly from unit to unit. This condo is equipped and furnished with far more amenities than most. Toilet paper, paper towels, soap, laundry detergent, fabric softener, bleach, salt/pepper/spices, sweetener, coffee & filters, tea, sugar, cleaning supplies, dishwasher pucks, napkins, shampoo, conditioner, Ziplocs, saran wrap, tin foil, liquid soap, dish soap, garbage bags, sewing kits, batteries, light bulbs, bug spray, pads/pens, computer printer paper, etc. are provided as a courtesy to our guests. There is also a safe & flat iron in this unit. The tap/fridge water/ice is safe. Contact owner for referral to obtain additional services that may be provided for a fee ie: airport pickup, grocery pre-stocking, use of Cabo passport etc., to enhance your vacation....moreless
Satellite / Cable:
Canadian Shaw Direct satellite/receivers with time-shifting (watch prime time shows from all timezones so a choice of when to watch); 40 Music stations to suit all tastes;Bose speaker bars on both TVs...moreless
- Samsung 55" curved, LED HD Smart TV - Internet connected with direct access to browser, Neflix, Facebook, UTube etc. - Additional Samsung 32" Flat screen LED HDTV in bedroom complete w/headphones...moreless
2 pool noodles, 2 Swimways mesh floats & 2 blow-up beach chairs. We also have 2 Tommy Bahama regular beach chairs and 2 beach umbrellas as well as a cooler for trips to other beaches. Some sand toys....moreless
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean:
One of only 2 true oceanfront buildings in Terrasol. FYI, while this is advertised as a "non-swimming" beach, you'll notice many folks do swim (at your own risk of course) and be sure it's a calm day...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- 3 mini-split air conditioner units; a large one in the living room and 2 smaller ones in the kitchen and bedroom. In winter, screens with locks/alarms/fans allow sufficient cross-breeze from Pacific...moreless
- Clothes Dryer:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Modest fitness room on site with basic equipment (3 bikes, 1 stepper, 2 ellipticals, bench w/bar, some free weights and Bowflex machine) or purchase passes at Playa Grande fitness center next door....moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Ample Luxury linens with high thread-count, some 100% Egyptian cotton, others - a blend - 100% cotton Matelasse coverlet, micro-fibre blanket, micro-fibre/Sherpa blanket, (summer down duvet avail)...moreless
Large very comfy custom-made L-shaped pull-out sofa bed made with combo foam/down with plenty of space to sprawl out and relax watching the whales breach outside your door. This is all about comfort...moreless
Ample luxury fluffy towels including huge beach towels; also Egyptian cotton. There are cozy, soft fleecy throws to curl up on the couch with as well as Mexican blankets outside for cool evenings....moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
Dishes & Utensils:
Since owners usually spend all winter, it is fully stocked for complete meal preparation and storage of leftovers. Fancy Mexican server-ware, cloth table cloths, placemats and cotton napkins etc....moreless
Full gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, 2 level island w/ Parson's bar stools, half-moon table w/a view and comfy Parson's chairs as well as a bar area with bar sink. ...moreless
Equipped w/far more than most: salt/pepper/spices, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, liquid hand soap, dishwasher pucks, laundry detergent, fabric softener, coffee, shampoo, cleaning supplies & more.....moreless
True built-in 42" GE side-by-side fridge with huge freezer and outside water & ice dispenser, also 48 btl GE Monogram wine fridge. (We have our own Desalinization plant - enables drinkable tap water)...moreless
Unlike most units, all custom built-in alder-wood cabinetry/doors/frames etc. have been replaced since the hurricane in order to remove any possibility of mould in the unit-was under top of doorframes...moreless
Since we are on the ground floor, we have a patio (as below). In addition to the below patio furniture, there are 4 wicker chairs, a wicker bistro set which includes an additional table & 2 chairs....moreless
Deck / Patio:
One of the largest here (by far). Custom-made corner banquette seating w/sunbrella, 48" table, double chaise(converts to sofa), bathing beauty & 2 umbrellas. Where will you choose to fall asleep?...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
Lawn / Garden:
No lawn in Terrasol, just beach (to conserve water, since this is a desert), however we have 7 full-time gardeners who do a wonderful job of keeping all the beautiful flowers/shrubs looking amazing......moreless
Propane Weber grill on your terrace with extra tank for all your BBQing needs - on a portable stand should you wish to take it to another beach (Chileno?), as well as 2 beach chairs, umbrellas, cooler...moreless
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
2 Pools; the first heated with swim-up stools at the Palapa bar and a shallow area suitable for children; the second newly re-furbished, also heated (less than Palapa pool)with swim lanes, equal depth...moreless
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 8 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 25, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 26 - Dec 19, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please note that the minimum number of days during Winter, Spring, and Fall are actually 5 days and Christmas is 7 days - we have reduced the number to 3 and 5 above to allow the computer to accept bookings for fill-in dates between the required length bookings. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Our rates DO NOT include a mandatory tax/nightly resort fee: $17.50 USD/ni for 1-2 pers, $22.50 USD/ni for 3-4 persons. Also, you must pay a weekly or end-of-stay (if shorter) cleaning fee of $29.00USD. These fees will be collected by the front desk upon checkout. Additionally, if you rent a car, the fee will be $5.00/day. THAT IS IT!!!!
Cancellation policy: if you cancel your booking 30 days or more in advance of arrival date, we will refund you 50% of your deposit. If cancelling with less than 30 days notice, we keep the 50% deposit. That said, if there is a catastrophic event, we are very understanding and reasonable including possible options to re-book your vacation within one year.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
This property is one of 5 resorts located on Solmar Beach; it is the only full-ownership condo complex - the rest are timeshares or fractional ownership/hotel establishments. When you arrive, you will appreciate our Moorish architecture that blends in with the sand and the environment as well as the extremely low-density; we have only one building that is 3 stories at the rear of the complex, the rest are only 2 stories. You will notice acres of sand in between many of the buildings. Despite the growing populations of the adjacent resorts, at any given time, you will only see a handful of people on the beach, thus you will feel like you are in the middle of nowhere (no vendors are allowed on our beach). Yet when you walk over the slight hill away from the resort, you will find yourself in the midst of the bustling marina within a 5 minute walk. Within another 5 minutes, you are in the heart of town among its many bars, bistros, nightclubs, flea markets, kiosks, restaurants, taco stands & shopping areas including a high-end mall. Don't forget to take a water taxi to view the famous Land's end arches just around the rocks at the end of our beach. All water sports are also available on Medano beach, a mere 5 minute water taxi away.
Year Purchased: 2009
About: We, the owners are both retired Canadian Air Force Officers who each served 30 plus years. For the first few years, we wanted this magnificent property all to ourselves; however when we embarked on an 8 month house-exchange trip to Australia/NZ, we decided to begin renting our wonderful oceanfront piece of paradise and have had nothing but excellent reviews and delighted comments, especially from guests who had previously rented other units in Terrasol. We take a lot of pride in providing a worry-free stay for our guests with more amenities than most other rentals. We promise that you won't be disappointed should you rent our Terrasol condo.
Why Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico:
We have been coming to Mexico on vacations for 30 yrs but when we finally discovered Cabo in 2009, it epitomized the best of everything we had loved from all the other areas of Mexico. When we first viewed Terrasol and descended down towards the ocean, we looked at each other's reaction, and on those steps, we knew we had to purchase a property there despite the fact that we had been thoroughly enjoying 5th wheeling around Arizona and had no intention of buying in Mexico at that point in time... Both my husband and I felt it - this was heaven. The weather, especially the lack of humidity compared to mainland Mexico, the vibe - it felt wonderful. When we saw units available in Terrasol, we jumped at the opportunity, since they are a rare gem on the Pacific beach. - Why else? - the vendor-fre e Ocean-front beach. Surf fishing right off the terrace on the beach. Convenience to everything. Whale watching from the deck with the best margaritas from the Palapa Bar in hand, fabulous sunsets & sunrises right from the same beach. Falling asleep and waking up to the sound of crashing waves and the sun coming up, right from the comfort of your own bed (between your toes). Not only can you lie in bed and watch the whales during migration, but also when the sound of the surf is quiet, you can hear their spouting and splashing. What could be better than that? This is not a timeshare. This is an opportunity to enjoy one of Cabo's few tranquil beachfront residences with easy access to the bustling town of Cabo San Lucas. It is the best of both worlds. Enjoy active days and quiet nights watching the stars - or enjoy quiet days (without whistles and camp counselors) and party all night. Cabo is so versatile that everyone can do their own thing. Cabo is also very safe, allowing you to walk the town into the wee hours without worry.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
You have a rare opportunity to rent this particular unit in Terrasol; it is coveted by many. This unit is all about luxury and comfort. It was completely renovated, right down to the sand-that includes every piece of plumbing, wiring, hinge & screw, every door & frame (unlike many renos done here) and the remodel included the removal of walls and re-design of interior spaces. Moreover, we have retained none of the original, uncomfortable wooden furniture/chairs; they have been replaced with high-end, custom-built furnishings and finishes. You will find a multitude of choices of areas to sprawl out, relax and/or take a nap, both inside and out. Following the hurricane in 2015, unlike many, our condo was completely gutted again, and every piece of furniture and wood was replaced with new, custom-built cabinetry to ensure that there was no mould left hiding in the unit.
- Primary: +52 6241689256 This is our Mexican cell, only active Jan-May.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our unit location. True oceanfront.
Modern high-end kitchen with island wine rack, large pot drawers,pull-out pantry
A dining area with a great view of the ocean
55" Samsung Curved Smart LED HD TV
Modern bathroom w/granite counter tops, onyx vessel sink, large glassed shower
Super-comfortable 17" King sized Serta pillow-top mattress w/gel topper
Bedroom closet with 32" Samsung LED HDTV
Al fresco dining everyday or nap on the large, comfy custom-built banquette
Watch cruise ships arrive in Cabo
Sunrise from your bedroom to the east.
Breath-taking sunsets from your terrace.
Newly re-furbished second pool for doing laps or just relaxing/whale-watching
True-Built in 42" fridge with ice and water dispenser, wine fridge, dishwasher
Bar with sink.
High end decor throughout.
Super Comfortable, Large, Custom-made 'L'- shaped sofa with Queen pullout bed
Large glassed Shower w/2 shower heads, (separate hand-held), custom tilework
Wake to the sunrise between your toes & this view every morning
Super-sized terrace w/Weber BBQ; double chaise that converts to sofa, sunbed
Few Steps to the Palapa bar/pool as well as the lap pool in the other direction
Surf fishing just steps from your terrace.
Sunset from your terrace to the west
Palapa Bar/Restaurant and Pool (your building is on the right of the photo)
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.