Fond memories await you at this spectacular vacation rental home located in the middle of the San Luis Valley. Ideally situated just a few blocks from Alamosa’s Main Street, this home will serve as your ultimate home base for Colorado adventures in any season!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and enough room to comfortably accommodate up to six guests, this cozy home is the perfect size for families, couples, or friends traveling together. You and your companions will enjoy relaxing in this 1906 brick home’s 964 square feet complete with all the conveniences of home, including wireless internet access and laundry machines.
This home allows you to enjoy small town relaxation while still being within easy reach of a number of outdoor activities. From here, you’ll be within blocks of the Rio Grande River, minutes from the Cattails golf course, several local parks, Adams State University, Rio Grande Scenic Railroad, San Luis Valley Museum and numerous downtown stores and restaurants. Within the San Luis Valley you can visit the Great Sand Dunes, Zapata Falls, Rough Creek Falls, Hooper hot springs pool, San Luis Valley Lakes, Blanca Wetlands, Ft. Garland Museum, birth place of Jack Dempsey, fish in great rivers like the Rio Grande and Conejos or in numerous high mountain lakes in the Sangre De Cristos or San Juans. In the winter there is skiing only an hour away at Wolf Creek, where they get the most snowfall of any Colorado resort. If you come in January, there is an outdoor public ice rink. Whether you’re traveling to Colorado for an alpine getaway or a vacation filled with non-stop Rocky Mountain activity, this cozy rental home will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.
Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, portable AC unit, WI-FI, flat screen TV with Blue Ray player, Telephone, Cable (including HBO and CineMax), NETFLIX. Family Table Games, washer/dryer machines, complimentary toiletries, linens, cooler available, rubber boots available to visit the Zapata water falls.
- Large back yard with grill, patio and shade to relax in.
- Amazing location in a quiet neighborhood
- Perfect for guests who want to do more than just visit the Great Sand Dunes.
- Close to ski, hike, fish, mountain bike, and more!