* Kitchen and living on ground level, two master bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms and a den downstairs. The kitchen and two master bathrooms have been recently remodeled.
* Relax in the winter by the wood burning fireplace and in the summer on one of the 3 decks, two of which face a courtyard.
* The bicycle path to Tahoe City and the Lake Tahoe beaches is right at the front of the property.
* The condo is minutes away from great sporting events organized in Squaw Valley and around, from Tough Mudder and Spartan races to USA Cycling Amateur Road National Championships and Ironman.
* This condo easily has room for the whole family or it could be shared with another family.
This condo is in the Tavern Inn complex which has its own pool and spa as well as two exceptional tennis courts. It is also adjacent to a soccer and baseball field and a park with structures for kids to play outdoors.
There is PLENTY of closet space so that you can unpack and feel at home.
There is a large lobby to store your gear (skis, bikes, etc.).