The Whispering Pines Cabin, Far Away from the Pressures and Stresses of Work!(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with Mountain Views in Hidden Valley.
The cabin offers a master bedroom on the upper floor with an ensuite full bathroom, a queen size log bed with deep top-of-the-line mattress and feather pillows (non-allergenic available upon request) for your dream comfort, a flat screen TV with Direct TV, a walk-in closet and another closet, and three different sitting areas: one in the bedroom with a cozy chair to read that favorite book, one immediately outside the bedroom on the landing where couples can chat, and another one on the upper private outside deck where morning coffee or afternoon wine and cheese can be enjoyed while watching the birds and wildlife.
The cabin offers a large wrap around deck with a propane grill. As soon as the weather permits, the deck is equipped with table and chairs, small bar, and a putting green for those that want who want to practice their putting!
Only 90 miles east of Seattle, Washington, the cabin is located near several attractions including the Teneaway where spectacular hiking is available in the summer and snowshoeing, cross country skiing and snowmobile trails available in the winter. Suncadia Resort with two championship golf courses, SunCountry golf course, historic Roslyn-the home of the oldest operating tavern The Brick, fly fishing on the Blue Ribbon (Yakima River) and Lake Cle Elum with fishing, hiking, and boating are only approximately 20 minutes away. The apple orchards of Wenatchee are only 45 minutes to the north over lovely Bluet Pass and the wine country only 45 minutes to the south. Lake Chelan is only 1.5 hours away and The Gorge, where music flows during the summer is less than an hour away.
Adults only please.
This is a non-smoking property.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- The cabin offers a master bedroom on the upper floor with an in suite full bathroom, a queen size log bed with deep top of the line mattress and feather pillows (non-allergenic available upon request) for your dream comfort, a flat screen TV with Direct TV, a walk-in closet and another closet, and three different sitting areas: one in the bedroom with a cozy chair to read that favorite book, one immediately outside the bedroom on the landing where couples can chat, and another one on the upper private outside deck where morning coffee or afternoon wine and cheese can be enjoyed while watching the birds and wildlife. The downstairs offers a second full bath and a second bedroom with a brass double bed and premium mattress and bedding....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Tax Rate 10%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The Dinning Room, Kitchen, and Living Room
The Guest Bedroom
The Living Room and Staircase
A View From the Stairs
Second Floor Balcony
The Master Suite
Upstairs Sitting Area
Upstairs Lounge Area
The Cabin in Fall
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.