About the property
- House2600 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Great Lake Norman House in a Beautiful Serene Setting! Sleeps 10
Enjoy the leisure of being on the quiet side of Lake Norman in this gorgeous vacation home! Go fishing or swimming off the dock, or sit on the deck and watch the sunset. Easy access to the main channel. Room to tie your boat. Great water views from the living area, deck, and dock. Come relax and enjoy this peaceful location on the lake.
This home has been off the market getting refreshed - new carpet, interior doors, paint, updated furniture! Looks great inside and truly is a picturesque lake home! Ready now for reservations!
Love Point Offers:
• Two separate entertaining areas! Both rooms have ample seating and offer TVs with streaming ability and Netflix/DVD players and WiFi.
• Three outside sitting areas- screen porch, deck and patio all overlook the water. A large gas grill on the deck for cookouts.
• Oversized dock with gazebo and large swim / sunbathing platform. .
• Master bedroom main level (queen bed) with private bath. Two bedrooms downstairs (one with queen bed and one with 2 twins and trundles underneath).
• Half guest bath on main floor, large second full bath downstairs with separate shower and tub.
• Washer and dryer
Beautiful tiered backyard with an upper screened porch and lower patio. Bring your own boat or rent one - room to park boat trailer in driveway.
A great location - only 3 miles to the closest grocery store and 10 miles to Mooresville or Denver for shopping and restaurants. This house is a favorite because of its true "lake" house feel - wooded yard, great lake views, and a truly relaxing location!
Lake Norman Realty Property Management
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Overall we loved our stay. It was quiet, charming and we had a wonderful time.
The house was clean, comfortable and enjoyable. Would have loved more seating for our evening family meals together. Love the dock, hammock was a favorite for our girls !!
Thank you so much for the feedback and thank you for staying with us. We hope you will come back very soon!
Love Point/lake Nornan
The house was very clean. The set up was great with the master on one floor and 2 other bedrooms downstairs. The view was beautiful.u
We stayed in this house for a long weekend and had a blast! Beautiful cozy house on a quiet cove. Easy to dock our ski boat all weekend without having to worry about it. Thanks!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Security Deposits refundable upon satisfactory inspection of property. We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Cash and Certified Funds. No Personal checks accepted.