The holiday house "Ivy House" is located in Onano in the hills (510 meters above sea level) in the border triangle Lazio-Tuscany-Umbria in a typical medieval village (the "Madama" Castle dates back to the first half of the fifteenth century). Truly Onano it had Etruscan origin, almost exclusively inhabited by shepherds and farmers as evidenced by the remains found in the surrounding countryside. Quiet but strategic position to reach areas and places of historical and cultural interest:
- Just 10 minutes from Lake Bolsena
- One step away from Tuscany (Sorano, Sovana, Pitigliano are neighboring countries.
- At 30 min. approximately from Monte Amiata with its skiable slopes in winter
- The Terme di Sorano easily reachable within 15 minutes
- The Terme di Saturnia reachable with about 35/40 min.
- The Baths of San Casciano dei Bagni (Siena) about 20 minutes.
- At 35 Km is the city of Orvieto (Terni)
- With just over half an hour you reach the sea (Montalto di Castro and Chiarone)
The house has
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with a bunk bed and a baby bed
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room with fireplace
- Independent kitchen
- Balconies on all the rooms
- Pets Allowed
- Outdoor parking for 4 cars
- Available outside equipped garden and
shaded by tall walnut trees
- Wood-burning barbecue