About the property
- House3100 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
5/4 - Sleeps 18 - Swimmimng Pool - 2 Small Pets Ok
Christopher I is located on prime waterfront, where the Llano and Colorado River meet and offers gorgeous views of untouched native ranch land! LARGE GROUP? Add Christopher II next door (684794) , combined both homes can sleep up to 36 guests.
Christopher I luxury vacation rental on Lake LBJ is a pet-friendly, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath retreat that has everything a family could want- great waterfront location with a picturesque setting, newly built, custom home equipped with modern amenities that can sleep multiple families (up to 18 guests), private swimming pool, V-drive boat lift, dual jet ski lift, water trampoline, foosball, arcade games, upstairs game room with pool table, TVs in all bedrooms, and much more.
This 3,000 sq ft, two-story lake home has bonus features that are sure to make a lakefront vacation even more enjoyable, such as a long, private concrete driveway and additional parking lot for multiple vehicles and/or trailers, garage access, a public boat ramp just two homes away, fenced backyard down to the waterfront, fully-equipped modern kitchen with an island/bar, large dining table and adjacent living area, WI-FI, ping pong, multiple kids bunk rooms and multiple adult bedrooms (three King size beds).
The covered patio right off the dining area has a comfortable outdoor sofa, a patio table and chairs, ceiling fans and outdoor Sonos speakers to hook up your MP3 device to. The lower patio surrounding the private pool has lounge chairs for sunbathing and a charcoal grill. The 10,000 gallon pool is professionally cleaned and maintained and inspected before each rental. It also has pool lights for night swimming.
The master bedroom and master bathroom are downstairs, at the end of the hallway off of the dining room. All four of the remaining bedrooms and two full bathrooms are located on the second floor.
Christopher I’s long list of desirable lake home rental amenities, paired with the expertise and quality customer service at Front Desk Vacation Rentals, ensures your next family vacation on Lake LBJ will be a guaranteed success.
**Winter 2018, we recently added a pool table in the upstairs game room**
SLEEPING 18 IN BEDS / 18 MAX:
#1 Bedroom: King Size Bed, Wall Mounted TV with Dish Network
#2 Bedroom: King Size Bed, Wall Mounted TV with Dish Network
#3 Bedroom: Double/Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bunk Bed
#4 Bedroom: King Size Bed, Wall Mounted TV with Dish Network
#5 Bedroom: Four Built In Twin Bunk Beds
(BEDROOM DETAIL) #1 Master bedroom located on main level; #2-#5 bedrooms located on upper level
#1 Bathroom: Shower, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
#2 Bathroom: Shower, Single Vanity
#3 Bathroom: Shower, Double Vanity
#4 Half Bathroom
(BATHROOM DETAIL): Main Level: #1 Master bathroom located on main level; #5 Half bathroom located off Foyer
Upstairs: #2 Jack n Jill bathroom is shared with bedrooms #2-3; #3 Bathroom entered from #4 bedroom or Game Room
Family Friendly Amenities:
* (2) Pack 'n Plays (purchased brand new 2/2018, located inside master bedroom closet)
* (2) Highchair / Booster Chairs (purchased brand new 2/2018, located inside pantry closet)
* (8) Various Size Life Jackets (hanging inside pantry closet)
* Board Games (located inside downstairs tv cabinet)
* New Kitchen Items Include: Ninja Blender, Coffee Bar with Keurig and Standard Coffee Maker
* New and Improved Upstairs Game Room with Pool Table, Flat Screen, Bar Stool and Bar Table
* All Tvs are Equipped with Dish Newtork
* Three Bedrooms Now Have Wall Mounted Tv's (new spring 2018)
* Wall Mounted TV on Covered Patio (new spring 2018)
* Sonos Audio System Connected to Living Room and Covered Patio (new spring 2018)
* Additional Refrigerator Located in Garage (recently added 2/18)
* Rave Water Trampoline (*Shared with Christopher II)
* Single V-Drive Boat Lift Available To Renters
* Dual Jet-Ski Lift
* Swimming Pool
* Built In Propane Grill and Charcoal BBQ Smoker
* Ping-Pong Table, Two Stand Up Arcade Games and Foosball Located In Garage
* One Single Kayak, One Tandem Kayak
* One Paddle Board
* Iron Patio Table and Chairs (located on covered patio)
* Public Boat Ramp Located Two Homes Away
* Living Room: Three Full Size Sofas, 60" Smart TV, Blu-Ray DVD
* Game Room: 55" Smart TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Pool Table
* All Flat Screen TVs are Connected to Dish Network
* WiFi / Internet
Front Desk Vacation Rentals is 100% locally managed from Kingsland and Marble Falls, TX, with 12+ years of LBJ vacation rental management experience and 19+ years experience boating, fishing and swimming on Lake LBJ...BOOK WITH LOCAL EXPERTS...
Jon Nickowski | Front Desk Vacation Rentals | Owner
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Jon Nickowski | Front Desk Vacation Rentals | Owner
100% LOCALLY MANAGED. BOOK WITH LOCAL EXPERTS. Front Desk Vacation Rentals personally oversees all of our Lake LBJ Rental Homes housekeeping and maintenance, ensuring you and your guests a well equipped and clean rental house during your visit to The Highland Lakes. Planning your next family vacation on Lake LBJ'S 21 mile stretch of shoreline will guarantee your family countless hours of wet and wild fun while wake boarding, tubing, boating, swimming and fishing.
Jon Nickowski | Front Desk Vacation Rentals | Owner purchased this House in 2015
Why Jon Nickowski | Front Desk Vacation Rentals | Owner chose Kingsland
Since 2005, FDVR has managed multiple vacation rentals on Lake LBJ, executed thousands of reservations and we have the knowledge and expertise needed for a successful rental experience.
What makes this House unique
Beautiful view of pristine, untouched, native Texas Hill Country while enjoying resort style amenities including a private swimming pool and water trampoline! Did I mention the public boat ramp is located two homes downstream ?
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The house was everything that was promised. Fantastic amenities, well thought out floor plan, everything you needed for the weekend was there. We had 10 people in our group and never once felt like we needed more space. I would highly recommend this house to any of my friends.
Christopher 1 Lake House
Christopher 1 Lake House is a gorgeous property and totally exceeded my expections. The house in immaculate and spacious with lots of games and activities for children and adults. Even on a rainy day our kids and grands were busy playing pool, ping pong, foosball, and many other indoor games. They loved water trampoline, paddle boats and canoes. There was lots of space in yard for playing. Highly recommend this house and would go there again.
Christopher 1 Lake House
Christopher 1 is everything the listing description stated, and more. It exceeded my expectation. It is a well-designed, well-constructed house with lots of space and activities for our extended family, including 4 grandkids. With one rainy day, there were lots of activities to entertain adults and kids (ping pong, foosball, kayak, water trampoline). The property is very clean and well maintained. I would definitely recommend this property to friends, and would consider another future stay.
Awesome property with great "fun" amenities
The house is very well maintained and clean. The house accommodated 3 families easily and comfortably. Floats, paddle board, kayak, water trampoline, ping pong, and arcade games were awesome additions! Loved our stay and loved the house, pool, and lake! Highly recommend this property!
Wonderful property with gorgeous view!!
Huge lake property with wonderful view. Plenty of space to spread out and relax. Fully stocked kitchen including outdoor gas grill and additional smoker. Kayaks and a paddleboard provided. Property was very clean and well maintained. Private boat dock with lift. Can rent a boat or use adjacent boat ramp. Convenient to HEB grocery store in town. High quality electronics throughout, including an outdoor TV and SONOS system. Would recommend this property to anyone looking for an enjoyable lake vacation!
Great Place! Tons of activities for the kids.
The location on the lake was perfect for tubing the kids. It is a wide area of the Llano river that is flat and quiet. The house is super clean with high-end appliances and furniture. We had 6 adults and 7 kids with enough room for everyone. We loved the outdoor space and spent most of our time there. We hope to be back in the summer.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Please read Front Desk Vacation Rentals "Rental Agreement" before booking * Sleeps 18 In Beds / 18 Max Guests At All Times * Reservation Hold Payment: 25% * $500 security deposit + CSA Property Damage Protection Policy * $295 cleaning fee * Please inquire for specials when booking 7 nights or more * Bringing a dog? Please inquire before confirming your reservation * Pet Fee: $25 per dog, per day (2 small dogs max, under 25 lbs each) * Cancellation A. If you cancel your reservation over 60 days before check-in date, you will be refunded your RESERVATION HOLD PAYMENT (minus fees). * Cancellation B. If you cancel your reservation 60 days or under, you will forfeit the GRAND TOTAL. * Cancellation C. If we re-book any of your dates, you will only be charged any remaining unbooked dates (minus fees). * Refunds are subject to a 10% refund fee