Fabulous Top Floor Condo with Gorgeous Views and 5-Star Reviews!(19 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
CHECK OUT THE 5-STAR REVIEWS FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS!
(Scroll to 'Traveler Reviews' below.)
If your idea of a paradise escape includes:
* Spectacular views of the gulf
* Sunsets from a wrap-around balcony
* Sugar-white sand beaches
* Splashing in crystal-clear, turquoise waters
* Sleeping to the sounds of the surf, cooled by gentle gulf breezes
* Spacious, upscale accommodations
Then... we have just the place for you at San Remo 401, a new, luxurious, gulf-front condominium in Santa Rosa Beach. Check out this amazing vacation retreat:
* Rated platinum (highest rating) by Resort Quest International
* Over 2100 square feet interior with ten-foot ceilings, travertine floors, crown molding
* Dramatic views of the gulf from living room, dining area and kitchen, with partial gulf views from the master suite and second (Queen) bedroom, and huge 300 square foot wrap-around balcony
* End unit on the top floor, located closest to the water, with the best views in the building
* Gourmet kitchen for the chefs in the family with ample granite counters, plenty of cabinets, pantry, cooking island, stainless appliances, bar, and cookware/dishware/glassware/utensils.
* Master suite with king-size bed that opens on to balcony; enormous walk-in closet; bathroom with double sink, oversized soaker tub, separate shower
* Spacious front bedroom with queen-size bed that opens on to balcony, huge walk-in closet, separate bathroom
* Spacious third bedroom with twin beds, closet, separate bathroom
* Bunkroom with half bath and closet - great for the kids!
* Laundry room with separate washer and dryer
* Steps away from the beach with private access
* Olympic-sized, heated pool and oversized hot tub
* Fitness center on site
* High speed wireless Internet access included
* Gated, secured entrance ensures your complete privacy
* Club room available for private parties, meetings and weddings on the lawn or on the beach.
* For larger parties, inquire about combining San Remo 401 and San Remo 402.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO TAKE VIRTUAL TOURS AND SEE MORE PHOTOS OF SAN REMO 401.
* San Remo 401 is located in Santa Rosa Beach along coveted Scenic Highway 30A, a quiet, two-lane road known for its number one rated sugar sand beaches, exclusive shopping and dining, award-winning gourmet restaurants, one-of-a-kind boutiques, and art galleries.
* Stroll two blocks to Gulf Place where you can have a cup of java at Annie's Gossip Parlor or a fresh seafood salad at the Flying Fish Café; catch a free concert in the outdoor amphitheatre.
* Visit other exclusive beach-side communities nearby such as Grayton Beach, Seaside, WaterColor, Water Sound, and Rosemary Beach.
* An added bonus is Highway 30A's separate paved path for strolling, running, biking, and roller-blading along its entire 17-mile length.
* For family shopping, dining, and entertainment, US Highway 98 is close by with grocery stores, brand-name shops, and family-style restaurants.
* Silver Sands Outlet (the largest outlet mall in the state) and the all new Destin Commons are less than 20 minutes away.
* Nearby amusements for the kids such as Big Kahuna's Water Park can be found in Destin as well.
* Bikes, kayaks, and other water sports equipment can be rented in Blue Mountain Beach, five minutes away.
* Plenty of maps and brochures are provided.
Look no further for your paradise retreat. We will have you on the beach and enjoying San Remo 401 just as fast as you can stop your mail, pack your flip flops, and kiss your co-workers goodbye!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 18 - Apr 28, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Spring 2017
Apr 29 - May 26, 2017
7 night min stay
May 27 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Summer 2017
Aug 12 - Sep 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 16 - Nov 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Please note that we are only able to rent our unit for seven nights, from Sat-Sat.
20% deposit due at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to check in. Optional Trip Insurance available upon request. Please see following link for full review of all Terms and Conditions.
Rates are subject to change prior to confirmation. Rates do not include $145 one time cleaning fee & 12.0% FL sales tax.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About: Having travelled to some of the finest beaches in the world, I believe there's not a better spot than Santa Rosa Beach with its sugar-white sands and crystal-clear aqua-colored waters. With a building code limitation of 4 stories, Santa Rosa Beach offers a quiet retreat from crowded beaches with high rise condominiums.
Why Santa Rosa Beach, FL, USA:
The views from our condo are spectacular. It's always a treat to watch the sun set and the moon rise over the Gulf while enjoying drinks or dinner on the expansive balcony. Our condo has a unique layout in that the master bedroom, a second bedroom, and the living room all have balcony access. You will appreciate the one-of-a-kind eateries, shops, and boutiques in the area as well as exploring the nearby communities of Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Water Color, and Seaside. Our condo also has the convenience of nearby grocery stores and shopping centers as well as the largest outlet shopping mall in Florida.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The views from my condo are spectacular. It's always a treat to watch the sunset and the moon rise over the Gulf while enjoying drinks or dinner on the expansive balcony. My condo has a unique layout in that the master bedroom, a second bedroom, and the living room all have balcony access. My guests and I appreciate the one-of-a-kind eateries, shops, and boutiques in the area as well as exploring the nearby communities of Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Water Color, and Seaside. My condo also has the convenience of nearby grocery stores and shopping centers as well as the largest outlet shopping mall in Florida.
- Primary: (678) 472-0557 (Georgia, USA)
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous gulf view from wrap around balcony
King size bed in Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom leading onto balcony
Master Bath w/ separate shower
Queen bed in 2nd bedroom leading onto balcony
Comfortable 3rd bedroom with two twin beds
Bunk area off of hallway
Large pool with boardwalk leading to spectacular white gulf beaches
Entrance to San Remo
Your first view of San Remo 401 when you walk thru the front door into the unit
View of kitchen/dining area and entrance from living room
Enjoy beautiful gulf sunset while preparing dinner in the kitchen of Unit 401!
Westward and sunset view from Master bedroom
Brand new luxury Master Bath
Soaking tub in Master Bath
Newly renovated bathroom in Queen Bedroom with double sink & standing shower
Tub/shower in bathroom for twin bedroom
Half bath in hallway next to bunk area
Sugar white sands of Santa Rosa Beach and San Remo 401
The sunsets you & your family will enjoy from the balcony of San Remo 401!
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.