About the property
- Condo900 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath loft, Sleeps 4 to 6, Mountain view 900 sq ft, 2 stories
Relax and enjoy your stay in the completely remodeled loft. Sleeps 4 people comfortable.1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Full Sleeper Sofa Air Mattress and 2 Fulls size baths. Enjoy amazing view sitting in the modern leather wing back chair on the top floor of the 2 story loft, or try out your cooking skills in the beautiful white kitchen with quartz counter tops and all new appliance. Take a nap on the temperpedic beds with beautiful linens that feel like a big hug as you tuck yourself into bed.
Step out on one of the 2 decks to BBQ or after a long day on the slopes walk to the jacuzzi to relax.
No pets or smoking allowed.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Why Kelle Sampson chose South Lake Tahoe
My husband and I love this property due to the location to Heavenly and the proximity to restaurants, casinos and the night life and of course Lake Tahoe water which are only 1.2 miles from your door. We like sitting in front of the fire watching the snow fall out of the 2 stories of windows in the living area. The loft is so comfortable for us and our boys to just hang out and have fun in Tahoe.
What makes this Condo unique
We feel in love with our loft once we saw the walls of window through which we have amazing views of the mountains and tons of natural light. We also like the fact we can be on the slopes at the famous Heavenly Valley Ski Resort just stepping out the front door. We can ski in the morning come home for lunch and head back on the hill for an afternoon session.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Nicely appointed condo within walking distance to the Aerial Tram & Gunbarrel Lift
There were two of us who stayed at this condo for a ski weekend in March 2018.
- the condo is modern, clean and nicely decorated
- the owner has made very efficient use of the space
- the kitchen was well stocked with pots, pans, silverware, utensils and some condiments
- everything worked well - all appliances, heater, hot water, dishwasher, showers, TVs, wifi, washer/dryer (great to have that in the condo)
- master bed was comfortable
- plenty of towels, linens, etc
- walking distance to the Aerial Tram (closest lift - about a 5 min walk in ski boots) or Gunbarrel lift (maybe another 50 yard walk from the Aerial Tram)
- short drive (5 min) to the casinos and main area in S Lake Tahoe
- outdoor jacuzzi (in the common area) was nice
- the owner was very responsive
- I do not think that 6 people would be comfortable in this condo - it is very tight; it was fine for 2 adults; and might be ok for 2 adults and 2 young kids but more than that would be uncomfortable
- the bathrooms are very small - especially the downstairs bathroom (master); it has one sink and virtually no counter space. The toilet/shower are in a separate area across from the master bedroom - also a small space.
- the bar stools in the kitchen are not very comfortable - they are cool looking but not comfortable
- there is not a lot of seating in the family room/kitchen - the couch is pretty small - fits 2 people but no more than that
- would be nice to have a covered parking garage for this condo complex -- all parking is outside
Overall, the condo is very nicely decorated, comfortable, well stocked, well taken care of and in a very good location - I don't know that you can get any closer other than maybe staying next to the Stagecoach Lift at Heavenly. But Stagecoach is a much further drive into town (casinos/shopping) than staying here. As mentioned earlier, it is great for 2 adults or 2 adults and 1-2 kids. Thanks to Kelle for your responsiveness and hospitality.
The unit was very clean and well stocked for our weekend getaway! Convenient to lifts and a quick drive to town. Highly recommend!
Fabulous and Beyond!
A beautiful condo at the foot of the Heavenly Gondola makes this vacation home perfect! You just walk out the door and in minutes you are riding to the top of the mountain-so easy! The kitchen was stocked with all the equipment that you need for eating in. The fireplace warms the unit fast while viewing the big screen TV on the comfortable sofa (of course, the nest keeps it warm too). The bedrooms are comfortable and so cozy! Don't forget your swimsuit for the hot tub, at night the stars are magnificent! We love spending time in Kelli's fabulous condo!
Very chic! Great location
Very chic unit - great decor. It had plenty of towels, sheets, etc. Perfect location - can walk across the street and parking lot to get on the gondola at Heavenly. 5 min drive to casinos. Would definitely stay here again!
Great place, great location
Great place to stay with a well-appointed kitchen made our stay very comfortable.
Property was great very close to California Lodge. The unit was very clean and in great condition.
We had a great stay at Concept Sierra. We loved the easy access to California Lodge. The unit was clean and in great condition.
Your condo is centrally located to all that Tahoe has to offer.
You are literally steps from the world famous Heavenly Valley Ski Resort, only 1.2 miles away from the crystal clear Lake Tahoe waters and Ski Run Marina which offers all your water activities. If you would prefer to gamble and see a show you are only 1.5 miles away for the all the casinos at State line. Out your front door is beautiful hiking trails in every direction as well as mountain biking trails. If you want to keep active while on vacation this is the perfect location for you. If you choose to relax while on vacation you can sit upstairs in the fully renovated condo with its two stories of window and enjoy the views of the mountains and pine trees which surround you.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.