*For those interested I have many units in the same building. If unavailable feel free to inquire about any other suitable options.
This unit is the by-product of purchasing (2) one bedroom condos and converting them into one 1400 sq ft custom built space. All of the finishes from the crown moldings to the appliances are of the highest quality and the craftsman ship has a very fine attention to detail.
The unit has an nice big open kitchen that looks into the living/dining room. A door from the living room accesses a balcony which has beautiful view of Midtown Atlanta's Skyline. Next to that is the guest bedroom which has a queen bed w/ two closets and its own bathroom.
Between the Master Suite and the living space is a nice size home office equipped with a built-in granite & mahogany desk including computer and printing equipment.
You access the Master Suite through the office which features a bright open space, a large custom built walk in closet (with its own washer/dryer & plenty of storage space for clothes and jewelery) and a big master bathroom with walk in shower & jacuzzi tub. The Master bed room also has access to its own balcony with a great view of Midtown Atlanta.
The entire unit is equipped all the essentials: kitchen appliances (Viking stove, dishwasher, coffee machine, etc) and everything you would need to enjoy a meal while away from home. Both bedrooms come fully stocked with towels and linens.
Guests will have access to the entire space, internet wi/fi, home audio system, washer/dryer, along with balcony spaces with beautiful views of downtown.
The property is located in a prime location for downtown Atlanta. We are situated 1 block from the Americas Mart and less than 2-3 blocks from all the major hotels (Hyatt Regency, Marriot Marquis, Westin, etc). We are also under a mile away from the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC), which is a pleasant 10-12 min walk through Centennial Olympic Park.
The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coke, and the Atlanta Children Museum are all two blocks from our front door.
Being located centrally downtown there are plenty of dining options from High End Steakhouses to more casual family dining options all walking distance no more than 5-10 mins away. Feel free to contact me if you're searching for anything specific.
We are located 1 block north of the nearest MARTA (local tri-rail) station, less than a block from a major bus transportation hub, and also have a cab stand across the street.
Again, being located centrally finding a rental car, Uber, or Zip Car is very easy to do from our property. There is usually an Uber or cab right outside the door.
Other Things to Note
*The check in/check out process is easy. There will be a set of keys waiting for you at the front desk to check in at your leisure. Simply provide the concierge with valid photo ID and your unit number and they will assist you with the rest.
*If you are a fellow Airbnb/VRBO host feel free to contact me regarding a property exchange. We travel often and are always open to a fair trade.
*Keep in mind that this unit does not have an assigned parking space. Parking is available below the building starting at $10/nt
*Being located downtown we often host special events, prices are liable to change for these events.
House rules are mostly simple:
1) Please treat this property as your own. These units are privately owned properties and although we love hosting our guests we just don't have the resources the larger hotel chains do.
2) This is a residential property and we have been allowed by the homeowners association to offer our units for business travelers and tourists. We reserve the right to remove any/all guests for acting disorderly or disturbing property residents.
3) Please do not make any changes to any home audio, or appliance configurations. I'm not so technically inclined myself and changes to wiring etc takes away from the experiences of the next guests. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I usually reply very quickly.
3) Upon check out please remove all of your trash (you may discard the trash in the chute located at ends of each of the hallways.) We also ask that you pile all dirty laundry/linens in one place so our cleaning staff knows what needs washing.
4) Relax and enjoy your stay, as I mentioned if you need anything at all dont hesitate to contact me.
Pets Not Allowed : As per rules of the building no pets allowed.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters : 26 years plus