Beautiful apartment of 220 square meters. the main floor of a historic building with canal view, near Rialto in Venice.
Housed in a converted 16th-century palace in the historic center of Venice, the apartment has a beautiful view over the Rio San Felice, only 50 meters from the Grand Canal, the Rialto Palace apartment is a noble and elegant structure with wide spaces, fully restored with careful attention to detail.
Rialto Palace offers six bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large living room with furniture in walnut and a separate kitchen complete with every comfort. The apartment has a charming atmosphere with rich furnishings, furniture and high quality antique details in Venetian style and with the addition of the comforts of today. The bedrooms are divided as follows:
- A suite with canal views with large windows furnished with a large double bed, armchairs and a stylish wardrobe.
- A suite with street views, furnished with a large double bed, chairs and a wardrobe in style and a beautiful rose marble fireplace.
- A romantic Suite overlooking calle (venetian street ) by open spaces furnished with a double bed in leather and walnut furniture.
- Two standard rooms with street view with double bed and walnut furniture.
- A single room with a street view with single bed.
Careful attention to detail
Ideal for a large family or group of friends who want to enjoy an exclusive property in Venice, it can comfortably accommodate 11 people.
Our reception will offer you on request:
- Transfer by private taxi to and from the airport
- Tours and visits
- Luggage storage
- Fruit and Champagne
- Baby sitter service
The RIALTO PALACE apartment is easily reached by boat or by vaporetto or water taxi which stops directly at 10 meters from the main entrance. The nearest stop to the apartment is Cà D'oro.
With its unique structure and unbeatable position, it is an ideal location for discovering the most irresistible side of Venice in comfort. Please note that you can reach easily Rialto in a few minutes from here San Mark's square is only 15 minutes walking .