Located in the heart of Paris' fashion district, you will be surrounded by gorgeous Haute Couture stores and designed trendy bistros. You will find it between Concorde, Place Vendôme, Madeleine and the Tuileries garden à la Française.
This 30m2 / 323ft2 1st floor with one bedroom and an open living room, is perfect for four people, willing to live the vibrant and lush life of this luxurious neighborhood :
- It has a comfortable sofa bed for two and Bo Concept extra footstools, that turn into a double sized bed, for two other persons.
- The kitchen offers a ceramic glass stove and its extractor hood, a micro-wave oven, a kettle, a coffee maker, a toaster, a fridge, a washing machine and a dishwasher. It also has a complete set of furniture for a comfortable stay, including plates, cutlery, glasses, pans...
- The bathroom includes a large walk-in shower, a washbasin, a lavatory, a hair dryer, a ventilation and a stool.
/!\ The hot water tank has a capacity of 100 liters or 27 gallons. Please use the shower with moderation, if everyone wants to have enough hot water during shower time.
Don't use hot water to warm up the bathroom, you will end up with cold water. Then the tank will need 5 to 6 hours to warm the water up. /!\
Stove, micro-wave oven, laundry washing machine and dishwasher, fridge, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, iron are available for your comfort.
There's also internet/wifi connection.
You will find fresh bed sheets on the bed and fresh towels at check in.
I'll be there to welcome you to the apartment when you arrive, give you the keys and answer any questions you may have about the flat or area.
I will also be available by phone if needed.
The neighborhood is one of the most touristic, vibrant and visited area in Paris !
The core of the parisian fashion creativity, not far from the political center that leads the nation. So, it's also very safe.
The Saint-Honoré street is the luxury place to be, if you're a fan of the biggest Haute Couture french names.
The apartment is right in the middle of a square which corners are Concorde Plazza, linking to the Champs-Elysées, the Madeleine church, Vendôme plazza and its jewellers and the Tuileries garden, where you might want to have a morning and quiet run with local parisians. All of these places are completely reachable within a 5 minutes walk...
A little bit further (within 10 to 15 minutes walking), you may want to discover the Louvre museum, the Opéra, the Boulevard Haussmann department stores, the Seine banks, the Champs-Elysées...
More pratically, you will have a Monoprix grocery store a few paces away, nearby La Madeleine (9 Boulevard de La Madeleine).
There's a nice and abundant bakery 50 meters across the street, called "Aux délices de manon" (402 rue Saint-Honoré).
And the area offers a lot of quality restaurants, bars (Flottes, da rosa, Le Soufflé, Lescure...) and classy hotels with welcoming lounges (The Westin, Hotel Costes...)
Literally at 2 minutes walking :
- Metro Station "Concorde" on lines 1, 8 and 12, will take you to Montparnasse, Madeleine, Champs-Elysées, Bastille, Pigalle & Montmartre.
- Bus 24 will take you through Saint-Lazare train station to Normandy, Madeleine, Concorde, Orsay and Louvre museums, Saint-Michel, Notre-Dame-de-Paris...
- Bus 42 will take you through Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Madeleine, Opéra, Gare du Nord train station to northern France and Europe...
- Bus 72 will take you all along the Seine river, with Radio France, Swann island and Paris' Statue of Liberty, open air subway, Grand palais, Concorde, Louvre...
How to get to the apartment :
- from Charles de Gaulle airport terminal 1 or 2 : take RER B to Châtelet-Les Halles, change to métro line 14 to Madeleine station, then it's a 10 minutes walk to the apartment.
60 to 70 minutes.
- from Orly airport : take Orlybus to Denfert-Rochereau-Metro-RER, then switch to Bus 68 to Pyramides - Saint-Honoré station (End of line Place de Clichy).
50 to 60 minutes.
- from Gare du Nord railway station : take Bus 42 to Capucines - Caumartin (End of line Hôpital européen Georges Pompidou), then it's a 7 minutes walk to the apartment.
20 to 30 minutes.