- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Situated inside a nature reserve on one of the most beautiful stretches of Sicily and overlooking one of the most stunning seas of the entire coast, very close to the best-known beaches and with direct access to the sea, Villa Costa di Carro is a home designed for you to spend your holidays with all comforts, pampered by the sound of the waves. The villa has cool rooms, with colours that recall a totally marine atmosphere, as well as a relaxation room where you can lie back in a large Jacuzzi tub and just relax in total tranquility. Outside, the sizable park has many spots with a fantastic view of the sea or where you can organize alfresco meals with Sicilian delicacies. The villa, thanks to its location and extras, is perfect for family holidays or romantic breaks, for making short excursions to many tourist destinations such as Sampieri, Modica, Ragusa Ibla, Donnalucata or for taking a catamaran to spend half a day in Malta.
The house has just one floor. The main entrance, across the veranda, leads into the living room which adjoins the kitchen. From the living room a corridor leads to the sleeping area with a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower which has direct access to the relaxation room with Jacuzzi tub. The third bedroom, a double, has an en-suite bathroom with shower and is accessible from both the outside and from the relaxation room.
The property is surrounded by a large park, which includes a large, 3-car parking space, a spacious lawn area overlooking the sea and an area with tall trees. From the entrance you can go directly to the beach across a little road. The property is completed by a veranda, a terrace with sea view and a barbecue area.
Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (on consumption up to date market prices)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
tourism tax (where applicable)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).