Large living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with hydromassage and super kitchen. Perfect!!
GEDISER DISEÑO S.L.
- english, spanish
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
SOLO SE PUEDE FUMAR EN LOS BALCONES.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
POLITICA CANCELACION: El viajero perderá el 25% si decide cancelar hasta 30 días antes de la llegada y el 100% si cancela durante el último mes.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
This property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Average rating for GEDISER DISEÑO S.L.'s other properties:4.4/5
Next to Gran Vía, the apartment is located at the perfect point to start the visit to monumental, gastronomic, cultural and nocturnal Madrid. Do you want to discover it?
- MONUMENTAL VISIT: Luna is an excellent starting point to visit the Madrid de los Austrias, the Plaza Mayor, the Opera area with the Palacio de Oriente, El Retiro ...
- MUSEUMS: Coming down to Cibeles along the Gran Vía, we reach the Paseo del Prado, with the best offer of Museums in the City: Thyssen Museum, El Prado, Reina Sofía and CaixaForum are the main ones.
- WHAT TO DO: Casa de la Luna is in full 'soho' in Madrid, a neighborhood with an intense cultural life. Theaters, cinemas, exhibition halls, singing centers, dance, painting workshops, concert halls, publishing houses, bookstores, craft workshops, schools and design centers ... Just walking you will stumble across a range of possibilities.
- WHERE TO EAT: The area presents a rich and varied national and international cuisine. I pass several proposals: If you like the author's kitchen, just opposite there is a Gastrobar (delicious !!). In Corredera Baja, 12 I recommend Maricastaña and to snack next door is the Italian café-bookshop. Mediterranean cuisine with Arabic touches in La Mucca de Pez, with lively terrace. For lovers of Indian cuisine, the daily menu at 'Curry's' is great (Silva, 16). On that same street there are several japs and rich Chinese. If you prefer the Creole flavor of New Orleans, go to Gumbo on Pez Street. If you're more than gourmet roll hamburgers with organic meat, no doubt your place is Home Burguer on Luna Street, right on the corner with the square.
- GYM: The Fashion Gym is right next door, in the Plaza de Luna: http: // www. gymage. en / Only two minutes from home you can buy daily passes to exercise, go to the spa or enjoy its beautiful and fun panoramic terrace with swimming pool, solarium, restaurant and cocktail bar.
- SHOPPING: Gran Vía, Sol, Callao and Preciados are traditionally the most commercial streets in Spain. Fuencarral, now pedestrian, has joined in the last decade for those seeking young fashion brands. Very close to the apartment there are very curious and design shops in Pez, Jesús del Valle, Corredera Baja and Alta.