Welcome to my home! I’m so excited to open up my property to fellow travellers. My beautiful two bedrooms apartment, in a vibrant area at walking distance from Stazione Trastevere, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has good transport links.
The flat has even a private balcony!
Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this bustling part of Rome. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city! This is a beautiful and bright two bedrooms apartment. Let me walk you through it a little more...
My stylish two bedrooms apartment is the perfect base when visiting Rome. Conveniently located in the exciting area of Marconi and with good transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is light and airy with beautiful, modern design and lovely finishing touches. Relax on the sofabed, hang out with your friends, feel yourself at home! It’s a welcoming and inviting space where you can kick back.
Both bedrooms have a super comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
The flat has even a private balcony with a small table where you can enjoy a breakfast in the morning!
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - enjoy a soak in the large tub. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long terms rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
Perfect neighbourhood to live as real Roman citizens do! The area has any kind of shops, plus a big supermarket is conveniently located at 100 meters and an open-air food market is a few blocks away. If needed, there also several Halal options. Plenty of choices for a quick take away or for a proper restaurant meal at very affordable prices.
Walking distance from Ostiense, Testaccio and Garbatella districts, all great places for nightlife and Rome movida.The beautiful Basilica of St. Paul, the Colosseum, Piazza di Spagna, Fontana di Trevi and all the other beautiful Rome monuments are not too far and easily reachable with public transport. The area is also full of all types of restaurants, typical Italian food with and also chic and modern restaurants. Ostiense also has a very active nightlife scene with many pubs, locals and discotheques.
Location is also great to reach EUR and Muratella/Parco de Medici business districts, within few bus stops or short taxi trip, with corporations like FAO World Food Program, Huawei, Telecom and Wind
In case you need to reach Fiera di Roma (Exhibition Center), you can easily arrive in 15 minutes by car or by train from Trastevere station.
Universita' Roma Tre, San Camillo Hospital and Spallanzani Hospital are within walking distance or just a few buses stop away.
- If you are driving please be aware that on public streets there are 2 different kinds of parking. The blue line: you can park but you have to pay and the average price in the City is 1 euro per hour and 8 euro all day. The white line: you can park for free. Otherwise, you can use the private parking that is located close to my place, "Parking Corsetti" in Via Vigna Corsetti 10.
- The apartment is easily reachable by public transportation, with a wide selection of frequent 7 bus lines within 100m, including N6 running to/from city centre all night long.
There is an important bus station on Viale Marconi called Marconi/Fermi, plus another on Via Oderisi da Gubbio, corner with Via Grimaldi.
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 50 minutes by regional train to Trastevere Station
Termini Station: 30 minutes by public transport
Colosseum: 25 minutes by public transport
Piazza Venezia: 23 minutes by public transport