Ocean View Faces West So Sunsets Every Night and Whales During Whale Season(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Garden view level, 1 bedroom, freshly decorated with many upgrades, comfy.
Approximately 630 square feet, this unit is ideally suited for 2 people, there is a queen sofa bed in the living room for a 3rd person. The unit was purchased in 2013 and immediately received some freshening up and a full remodel in 2015:
• all new fans in living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
• full remodel of kitchen and bathroom
• new fridge with ice maker and dishwasher
• new Bosch washer and dryer
• new king-size bedroom suite
• new wall hangings – turtles and whale themes
• complimentary Wi-Fi, private and secure internet, and free long distance calling anywhere in North America
Situated in the south western central part of the Valley Isle, this location has the least rainfall of anywhere on Maui. Did we say “location is everything”, connected to Cove Park north end, is Kalama Park, a large ocean front park (about 4 blocks long) that has expansive grass areas, BBQ’s, playground, roller skating rink, skate park, tennis courts and much more. Within 2 blocks you can take surf board or paddle board lessons, shop at Foodland or an outdoor market for souvenirs, and you are a quick stroll to over 8 restaurants in the area. So, park your car and enjoy everything a vacation should be at your fingertips. Turn south instead, and you are within walking distance of Charlie Young Beach, and the start of the Kamaole Beaches, more restaurants and more shopping.
• air conditioning unit in the living room
• new thermopane lanai door and bedroom windows and frames
• warm, comfy and very Hawaiian furnishings
• key-less coded entry off parking lot
• 2 TV’s – living room and bedroom
• New DVD player with blue tooth capabilities
• Fully stocked kitchen with coffee maker, rice cooker, blender, salad spinner, dishes for eating in the unit, and acrylic dishes for by the pool
• Desk in bedroom and large counter in living for computer work
• Ample seating to visit with friends
• Free parking with easy access to your unit (parking lot completely repaved October 2014)
• Tennis court
• Fully tiled 20 x 40 ft. solar-heated pool and gas heated Jacuzzi, flagstone decking and deck furniture
• 3 propane barbecue grills in pool area, and a 20’ long, tiled and covered outdoor picnic table
All of this and only 20 minutes from airport – and Costco.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 630 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 3
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- 1 bedroom has king size bedroom suite, and desk
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Add Cleaning Fee of $125 for less than 14 nights stay.
For a 3rd person, add $10/nt.
Hawaii Tax ID #W84029111-01
Payment Type: Visa, Master, Discover, AMEX via PayPal
Balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival.
10% deposit required to confirm booking. Balance due 60 days in advance of arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Our first visit to Maui was 1997, and we have returned every year since - sometimes twice a year. The Shores of Maui is truly our home away from home. We love Maui.
Why the Owner Chose Kihei, HI, USA:
The Shores of Maui is the ONLY property we were interested in when we bought. It is the community that we bought into and the aloha spirit that exists in this small, 50 unit complex.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
When you sit on the lanai, and overlook the ocean - you can't help but be mesmerized by the sound of the surf, and at peace with the view as you look west towards the sunsets. We never tire of this view, and the surf is continual - 24/7.
- Primary: +1 16049909886
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our signature pool with turtles - and hot tub
Newly designed kitchen and counter area
Living room/dining room combo make for easy living
Entrance to unit with view to the lanai
From the living room, head to the bedroom and bathroom
More turtles - consistent with our theme
outside bedroom and bathroom, Bosch set of washer & dryer; convenient location
Very functional and easy care washroom
We told you it was a turtle theme - Herman - our resident turtle keeps time
Talk about the view. Taken from the lanai mid morning
Our feature pool area has a tub and beautiful potted plants
Entrance to all units off parking lot on Kanoe
Comfy counter stools and dining table seating
Soft and comfy living room with all new furnishings
New dining table that expands when you have company
New bedroom furniture and bedding - Hawaiian Style
Wall pictures that have a calm space to get a nice sleep
New glassed walk-in shower
All new bathroom accessories
New bistro height table to accommodate the view
Tennis court for enjoyment of all guests
Large tiled picnic table by barbecues
Sunset - picture taken in December
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.