While Breckenridge is not as celeb-obsessed as other mountain resort towns in Colorado, it does see the occasional famous face. In the case of this beautiful log home tucked away on the fringes of the White River National Forest, it recently catered to a celebrity who knows a thing or two about designing a comfortable home: Interior Design Guru, Ty Pennington. But don't take it from Ty's story about the home in Woman's Day magazine; instead, take it from the numerous guests who have lavished rave reviews upon us about this high-country hideaway. The home welcomes you with a rustic-luxe log cabin exterior and a lofty great room with 32-foot ceilings and plenty of natural light. Leather armchairs and sofas and a roaring gas fireplace invite long hours of loafing, while the kitchen nicely balances top-of-the-line appliances and quality materials without feeling exorbitant or ostentatious. Out on the deck, a large hot tub makes for a delightful evening of stargazing and quiet relaxation, while the home theater and billiards table provides a nice counterpoint for more raucous fun. The home's guest accommodations are stellar. Two master bedrooms (one with a Jacuzzi tub) give multiple families a lot of options for comfort and privacy. All told, the home's 6 bedrooms accommodate 18, with easy access to ski shuttle down the street (about 4 blocks), you and the clan are never far from the slopes or the thrills of downtown.
Bedding is as follows:
1. Master bedroom suite on main living area off great room, with single door, queen size bed and TV, views of Mount Baldy and National Forest, walk in closet, separate toilet with door, counter with double sink and drawers, walk in glass doored shower and footed bathtub;
2. Bedroom in loft area, with single door, queen size bed, clothes wardrobe and bench, and window with views;
3. Bedroom in loft area, with single door, queen size bed, clothes wardrobe and chair, and window with views;
4. Master bedroom suite on bottom level off game room, with double doors, king size bed, TV, chest of drawers, two chairs, one bench, views from two sets of windows, walk in closet, separate toilet with door, counter with double sink and drawers, walk in glass doored shower and Jacuzzi bathtub;
5. Bedroom on bottom level off game room, with two single doored entrances, queen size bed, TV, chest of drawers, view of Mount Baldy and National Forest, separate private bathroom, with double sink and drawers, and walk in shower with curtain;
6. Bedroom off media room, with single door, specially designed bunk bed: single top level, queen size bottom level and double mattress contained in trundle drawer under bed, single chest of drawers, TV, closet, counter with single sink and drawers, toilet and walk in shower.
In addition, we have two new leather pull out queen size sofas in the loft area and one new leather pull out queen size sofa in the game room.
***** DURING WINTER MONTHS -A FOUR WHEEL DRIVE IS REQUIRED. IF GUEST DOES NOT HAVE 4 WHEEL DRIVE, THEN GUEST ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY.******
******SMALL WEDDINGS CONSIDERED - LARGE WEDDINGS NOT ALLOWED*****
** There will be a $1500.00 event fee in addition to all regular fees**