Superb residence with a breathtaking view facing Sea, Private pool in front of the ocean and access to both Milady and Marbella Beaches, Shops 10-minute walk, Thermes Marins 2 minutes walk to Beaches Restaurants, Swimming pool facing the sea, Tennis courts, Private parking.
The walk from the main beach and ...: Coming from the Miramar beach, passing in front of the Hotel du Palais, the former imperial residence, the promenade along the beach.
In the seventeenth century, convinced of the therapeutic virtues of sea bathing, there are plunged the insane, which earned the place the name of 'coast of Fools.
The Fishing Port
Created after the abandonment, in 1870, the work of the Port of Refuge, and with the remainder of the imperial gift, he receives fishermen and boaters. Picturesque and colorful, it also houses through its crampottes few restaurants for tasting seafood and bars 'tapas' in fashion.
The esplanade du Phare de Biarritz
The esplanade du Phare, an exceptional panorama awaits you: the rocks of Basta and the Virgin, beaches, fishing port, the Casino Municipal, Bellevue, tamarisk and hydrangeas, the Côte des Landes and the Pyrenees and the beaches of Spain.
and more ...: The Rock of the Virgin
Imposing rock that Napoleon III decided to use as an anchor of the breakwater of Port of Refuge he wanted to create. As the rock he was connected to the mainland by a wooden bridge (replaced by a metal bridge attributed to Gustave Eiffel) and drilled a tunnel as Atalaye to allow the supply of blocks of stone for the construction of the dike. This rock owes its present name to the statue of the Virgin erected at its peak in 1865.
The Church of St. Martin
Built in the mid twelfth century, St. Martin is the first biarrot church. Restored in 1541, it has a heart and a Gothic nave low arches. The organ, a recent utility bill is fine instruments in the region.
Area Biarritz ...: - Bayonne: The Vauban ramparts, pedestrian heart and the banks of the Nive, the Cathedral
Gothic cloister, the Bonnat Museum, the Basque Museum.
- Anglet: La Barre (mouth of the Adour), ice, pine forest, Lake Chiberta
beaches, the Cave of the House of Love.
- Bidart: Chapelle de la Madeleine (perspective), the church, the marketplace and the pediment,
beaches and chapel Parlementia.
- Guéthary: the port, the beach, instead of the pediment, the museum Saraleguinea
- Saint Jean de Luz: the fishing port, the Maison de l'Infante (visit), the House of Louis XIV (visit)
the beach and the bay, Point St. Barbara, the church and the pedestrian center.
- Saint Pee sur Nivelle: the museum, the Church, the ruins of the Castle.
- Hendaye: Domaine d'Abadia (visit), the beach, the bay of Txingudi, the church and its cross.
- Saint Jean Pied de Port / Saint Etienne Baigori: The region boasts a prestigious heritage, strong in symbolism.