This spacious beach house was recently renovated with new wood flooring throughout, two updated bathrooms, expanded kitchen, and fresh paint inside and out. Most furniture and all mattresses are brand new. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths within 1700 sqft.
Sleeps 8 (6 beds)
- Upper Bedroom -- 1 Cal King Bed
- Lower Bedroom #1 -- 1 Queen Bed
- Lower Bedroom #2 -- 4 Twin beds total (twin bunk beds, twin bed with twin trundle)
Upstairs great room includes a large kitchen overlooking the dining area and an expansive living room. A large comfortable sectional couch and two club chairs provide plenty of space to enjoy the views, watch movies on a 70 inch Smart HDTV (with DirectTV), or play a board game. Or unwind on the wrap-around upper deck, where you can grill dinner on the BBQ while watching the sunset.
The dining area has a huge 7ft wood dining table that can comfortably seat eight. The kitchen is well stocked in case you want to make an epic meal with fresh seafood from local markets.
The lower deck is perfect for lounging and enjoying the ocean breezes. Drink your morning cup of coffee at the outdoor table or relax in one of the Adirondack chairs.
- Morro Strand State Beach is an 8 minute walk or 1 minute car drive
- Morro Bay harbor, shops, restaurants, the Embarcadero -- 5 minute drive
- San Luis Obispo -- downtown area with shopping and dining -- 15 minute drive
- Paso Robles Wineries -- scenic drive through rolling hills -- 30 minute drive
- Edna Valley Wineries -- 20 minute drive
- Hearst Castle -- 35 minute drive
Central Coast Festivals and Events: This link provides a list of festivals and other events in the area: https://www.visitsanluisobispocounty.com/upload/files/2018CountyWideEventCalendar%203.pdf